Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 630 631 [632] 633 634 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2115519 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #9465 on: August 26, 2013, 08:52:13 pm »

Lethal Injection syringes can be loaded into syringe guns. And also injected into some one and filled with something that is ACTUALLY LETHAL in short order, instead of the hour wait of chloral. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9466 on: August 26, 2013, 09:05:20 pm »

15u of chloral is plenty to put someone under long enough for you to get them with something more effective. Like unstable mutagen. Or a polysmoke grenade. Or a screwdriver to the eyes.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9467 on: August 26, 2013, 09:20:54 pm »

15u of chloral is plenty to put someone under long enough for you to get them with something more effective. Like unstable mutagen. Or a polysmoke grenade. Or a screwdriver to the eyes.

Yes, but 50u of Lexorin will kill them in SECONDS. Same with plasma. Or any chemical really. 50u of mutagen kills FAST also.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9468 on: August 26, 2013, 09:30:10 pm »

rapid syringe gun

50 units water
50 units potassium

it's like injecting plasma into the captain's cigar

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #9469 on: August 26, 2013, 09:57:42 pm »

Welp. First time as changeling. I only failed half my objectives. That, and somehow failing to getthe singulo set up. Next round, I am off engineer for a bit.

Kydrasz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9470 on: August 26, 2013, 10:00:37 pm »

Out of 6 changelings only I succeeded. It turns out the fellow hunter I helped was out to kill me.

What the heck happened that round?
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Spoiler: Inspirational words (click to show/hide)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9471 on: August 26, 2013, 10:07:37 pm »

6 changelings sounds like an excessive amount to get any success out of, indeed.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9472 on: August 26, 2013, 10:11:10 pm »

I had no idea there were any changelings at all. At least the casualties were minimal.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9473 on: August 26, 2013, 10:15:14 pm »

6 changelings sounds like an excessive amount to get any success out of, indeed.

I pressed the create antag button, but I thought it only made one at a time, so I pressed it twice real fast... Yeah, I know not to do that now. D:
He's fucking with us.

M3hillus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9474 on: August 26, 2013, 10:52:28 pm »

Yes, but 50u of Lexorin will kill them in SECONDS. Same with plasma. Or any chemical really. 50u of mutagen kills FAST also.

I remember shooting one guy up with a leathal full with Lexo, he didnt start getting symptoms till like 15 seconds. enough to call me out.
'He can't even drive a car!'
'Perfect!'

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9475 on: August 26, 2013, 11:03:54 pm »

Weird. I shot Isdar with one the other day, and he died in the time it takes to walk from Engineering to outside Research. Granted, he didn't pass out or anything, but he DIED real fast, which is what you want when fighting a wizard. :P
He's fucking with us.

M3hillus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9476 on: August 26, 2013, 11:15:31 pm »

Unless they are a wizardling. 2 50u pills of chlo, a parapen, still Teleports.
'He can't even drive a car!'
'Perfect!'

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9477 on: August 26, 2013, 11:21:59 pm »

Explosions solve all living problems. The question, however, is 'What kind' and 'How to hit them successfully', though.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9478 on: August 26, 2013, 11:25:20 pm »

Unless they are a wizardling. 2 50u pills of chlo, a parapen, still Teleports.

If, at any point, you are fighting a multi-antag, you are pretty much fucked. Wizardling is especially overpowered, but Cult-Ninja-with-Uplink are also pretty goddamn bosslike if done correctly.
He's fucking with us.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9479 on: August 26, 2013, 11:25:58 pm »

Most of the time we were assassinating each other.
Pages: 1 ... 630 631 [632] 633 634 ... 1654