Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 595 596 [597] 598 599 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2116651 times)

M3hillus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #8940 on: August 15, 2013, 03:05:29 am »

Did you Drink the black russians in the bar? *wink* I was trying to get the whole crew on mind-breaker in some scheme to kill Nicole.
'He can't even drive a car!'
'Perfect!'

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8941 on: August 15, 2013, 05:16:59 am »

This is a  PDA-Assistant Alina Koch (First Mate). It is a tiny item.
A portable microcomputer by Thinktronic Systems, LTD. Functionality determined by a preprogrammed ROM cartridge.
It appears to do impact damage and has a negligible force.

Facepunch. Turns out helping the captain, stopping a murderer, helping sec stop grey tiding idiots from freeing criminals and helping fix huge ass breaches gets the captain's attention.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #8942 on: August 15, 2013, 05:22:30 am »

Did you guys kill the server?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8943 on: August 15, 2013, 06:09:59 am »

Wee, pics!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

When rounds grow too long and everyone constantly hangs out in medbay.

E:
I'm just going to buuuummpp this up with something that worries me slightly:
There's kind of a lack of a construction area. The observatory probably won't be used much, so we could use that space for a construction area and a space-exposed platform (think arrivals expansion area in Metastation)
If you're alright with that. I'll also post a few pictures of old chemistry vs new chemistry, to see which one people like best.

E:
Spoiler: Old Chem (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: New Chem (click to show/hide)
So, yeah. Glloyd asked me to post this here. Which one is better? I personally like the Old chemistry better, and it's not a huge deal wether the scientists need to take a stroll down the hall every now and then.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 09:29:11 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

M3hillus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8944 on: August 15, 2013, 10:34:21 am »

Not too sure which I prefer. Version 2 I guess, But not a fan of "long" work areas. Feels claustrophobic and I don't like the 1xN corridors that the 3xN chem makes. My preferred setup would be based on Ver.1 however.  I'd shave off the monkey pen, to free up space and inch the Cloning wall over 1 west, and then move the chem/pen wall to flush. Would also free room for a patient room or two.
'Perfect!'

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #8945 on: August 15, 2013, 10:44:56 am »

Did you Drink the black russians in the bar? *wink* I was trying to get the whole crew on mind-breaker in some scheme to kill Nicole.
I definitely drank the black russians in the bar.

M3hillus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8946 on: August 15, 2013, 10:46:09 am »

Not too sure which I prefer. Version 2 I guess, But not a fan of "long" work areas. Feels claustrophobic and I don't like the 1xN corridors that the 3xN chem makes. My preferred setup would be based on Ver.1 however.  I'd shave off the monkey pen, to free up space and inch the Cloning wall over 1 west, and then move the chem/pen wall to flush. Would also free room for a patient room or two.
Thought I'd Ms-paint my way to explainationland.
'Perfect!'

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8947 on: August 15, 2013, 10:46:16 am »

As a serial roboticist, I prefer the new version. Also the monkey pen's way too big.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #8948 on: August 15, 2013, 11:04:44 am »

The big plus about the second one is that it shares a window with R&D, so they can yell at each other, but closer. I agree that the Chem 1x1 corrider is a bit constricting... I'll see what I can do.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8949 on: August 15, 2013, 11:20:30 am »

E:
I'm just going to buuuummpp this up with something that worries me slightly:
There's kind of a lack of a construction area. The observatory probably won't be used much, so we could use that space for a construction area and a space-exposed platform (think arrivals expansion area in Metastation)
If you're alright with that. I'll also post a few pictures of old chemistry vs new chemistry, to see which one people like best.

E:
Spoiler: Old Chem (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: New Chem (click to show/hide)
So, yeah. Glloyd asked me to post this here. Which one is better? I personally like the Old chemistry better, and it's not a huge deal wether the scientists need to take a stroll down the hall every now and then.
I like Old Chem better, because it feels more open.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8950 on: August 15, 2013, 11:22:00 am »

Server dead? It won't let me connect.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #8951 on: August 15, 2013, 11:40:59 am »

Okay, how about this?

Damiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8952 on: August 15, 2013, 11:50:17 am »

Releasing the singularity, releasing plasma, and cutting comms is a pretty effective way to get the shuttle called, as I found.

It was pretty hilarious hearing the people over the intercom yelling about fires and the singu, as I sat comfortably in the arrivals pod. 
Then, the AI told people to get into the arrivals pod. So I walked out and lit the plasma on fire with my welder. 
Go back in the pod, hey, it's hot in here. After a minute or so it cooled off, ok great, I buckle in, get ready for my victorious ride home as I gloat into the intercom about killing the Geneticist, with my crossbow at the ready just in case someone decides to run through the super hot arrivals hallway to come get my pod.

Suddenly, after the pod takes off, it's SUPER HOT again.  So hot that I die, 6 seconds before the shuttles arrive at centcomm, robbing me of that sweet, sweet greentext.  My prayers were rewarded only with a cookie, and no rescue (Which I didn't really expect, but hey, it was worth a try, right?)  I don't understand at all what happened here, I was in a pod exposed to space (Which in SS13 is really, really cold, unlike in reality, where it's just... vacuum, which is an excellent insulator)  So why did the pod get so damn hot while in transit? I tried taking my engi suit off, but that didn't help at all.  Oh well, I look at it as karma, and I still had a lot of fun that round.

That's how I like to approach my tater objectives though. If I have to ruin someone's round like that, I want to end the round quickly afterward.  So to me, I have no problem with traitors killing all they want, as long as they aren't unnecessarily extending the round in the process. 

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8953 on: August 15, 2013, 12:00:38 pm »

Pods have strange properties, so that probably it. Or it might be the door, which can hold gasses, burning or not. So space was sucking one way and the burning gas was expanding inside?

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8954 on: August 15, 2013, 12:04:47 pm »

Engineering systems are fun, but I'm going for bombs and the like now. The shift is made easier because Damiac is a crack engineer who messed up my plans more than once, and is one of the few who can work atmos.
Pages: 1 ... 595 596 [597] 598 599 ... 1654