Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 575 576 [577] 578 579 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2086757 times)

b_knight286

• Bay Watcher
  • ....huh?
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #8640 on: August 07, 2013, 07:13:26 pm »

OOC: Anturke: Why would you do that.. Not even nuke...
OOC: Werty892: WHY
OOC: Cheedows: Cult?
OOC: Iceblaster98: >In perma
OOC: CoraiUnki: whaaaaaat
OOC: Werty892: SERIOUSLY RED
OOC: Werty892: WHY
OOC: Iceblaster98: >Find out a library computer is ther
OOC: Scrdest: WHAT. THE. HELL.
OOC: Scrdest: RED.
OOC: Werty892: ooc FUCK YOU RED
OOC: Iceblaster98: >PRINT TWO COPIES OF THE LUSTY XENOMORPH MAID
OOC: Kilakan: Seriously, traitor fucking chaplin.  I was about to break into perma
OOC: GiantBadger: why the hell did you restart
OOC: Scrdest: That was dickishness incarnate
OOC: Iceblaster98: >Laugh evilly
OOC: Werty892: I'M UP FOR CULT
OOC: Anturke: Red is gone.
OOC: Werty892: BUT FUCK YOU
OOC: Scrdest: Fucker.
OOC: GiantBadger: red you asshole
OOC: Bknight06: Where were you, Arabella?
OOC: Kilakan: WHAT THE FUCK RED
OOC: Scrdest: In Maint
OOC: Werty892: Red fuck you
OOC: Magnetite: Someone said cult?
OOC: CoraiUnki: Yes.

You forgot the part where half the players raged and at least two of them quit due to this decision. And Red (supposedly just) made someone a cultist ANYways. Ah well, time for some Fallout New Vegas for an hour or two...

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8641 on: August 07, 2013, 07:20:09 pm »

5 quit due to rolf trololol fuck what players want restart.
Nom nom nom

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #8642 on: August 07, 2013, 07:21:04 pm »

What happened this last round anyway? How did I lose the singularity, and why was I murdered? Was it someone's objective, or random shit?

Also, What brought the end of the shift? player vote to restart?

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8643 on: August 07, 2013, 07:21:40 pm »

NOW JOIN NOW

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #8644 on: August 07, 2013, 09:24:28 pm »

We need an Event Horizon round.

Have a mystery about the station that must be solved; of course, something based around what takes place within the singularity after it has gone beyond giant and swallowed the station. Except on the inside, we're inside and experiencing Hell itself.

Have all crew gradually increase in their mindbreaker hallucination effect until they have a total nervous breakdown, and randomly toggle it among different crew members at various intensities. While at it, also play similar to Welder and off crew members one by one while they're losing it and trying to solve the mystery.

Non-surprisingly, I didn't actually watch Event Horizon, but being a Sci-Fi horror flick, and a very basic idea given to me about it from those who did watch it, this is my interpretation that could be adapted to SS13. Feel free to improve upon the idea.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #8645 on: August 07, 2013, 09:28:47 pm »

I'm not exactly sure how to enable the mindbreaker hallucination effect, probably through variables but I was never exactly that knowledgeable about that menu. I'll see if I can find out how to do it though.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #8646 on: August 07, 2013, 09:37:14 pm »

I'm not exactly sure how to enable the mindbreaker hallucination effect, probably through variables but I was never exactly that knowledgeable about that menu. I'll see if I can find out how to do it though.
Experimenting with Adminfuckery on a personal server (more to learn and have my own fun, as well as research on more efficient killing methods and such), adjust the variables on your target subject, and adjust the Hallucinations level. I think the standard hi-dose (50u) Mindbreaker hit yielded upwards to 5000 hallucination (which is quite fun). The end effect is interesting, but I only know solo-experience. I don't know how well it works with other players (reading a document gave me a better idea, somewhat how other players involved would result).

Toss in some adminfuckery while the entire crew is mind-broken, and we got ourselves some real fun. Plus, if it could be coded in to hit everyone with the effect at once, Welder rounds can also be even more interesting. But we can always test the waters on an Event Horizon round.

EDIT:
The story invoves someone taking 30u of "LSD" and then my character was apparently attacking him, and on the sane side of things, I was actually the one being attacked, and ended up getting killed by a seemingly super-human psychopath; if I recall the incident correctly. I think it happened back on Red Dwarf.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 09:41:13 pm by Itnetlolor »

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #8647 on: August 07, 2013, 09:38:49 pm »

Experimenting with Adminfuckery on a personal server (more to learn and have my own fun, as well as research on more efficient killing methods and such), adjust the variables on your target subject, and adjust the Hallucinations level. I think the standard hi-dose (50u) Mindbreaker hit yielded upwards to 5000 hallucination (which is quite fun). The end effect is interesting, but I only know solo-experience. I don't know how well it works with other players (reading a document gave me a better idea, somewhat how other players involved would result).

Toss in some adminfuckery while the entire crew is mind-broken, and we got ourselves some real fun. Plus, if it could be coded in to hit everyone with the effect at once, Welder rounds can also be even more interesting. But we can always test the waters on an Event Horizon round.
Nice, I'll toy around with the variables menu when I get a chance next time I'm on.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8648 on: August 07, 2013, 10:18:04 pm »

OOC: Werty892: He can "Mine" Nar-sie's "Shaft"

Line of the round.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8649 on: August 07, 2013, 10:22:35 pm »

Fucking snowballs. Inject a gold slime with blood. Five minutes later, NAR-SIE IS COME. Red is currently vying for bestmin in my book. xD

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8650 on: August 07, 2013, 10:23:10 pm »

Hypothetically, like that time Red threw The Mask into the singulo, couldn't you also fuck around with images and REALLY make chaos happen?
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8651 on: August 07, 2013, 10:32:56 pm »

Red fucks up, presses the wrong button, makes everyone fully retarded. I was the MD at the time, no chemists, and I just pulled Alina out of cryo with Hector nearby. I run out of the medbay, head to the tool storage, grab a toolbox and come back to see Hector kicking down the window while the ENTIRE CREW piles in medbay. Kert comes in, opens the door, and I throw a large beaker into the dispenser and start making alkysine. As I sit there, pumping out 20u-30u alkysine pills, a fight breaks out in the middle of chemistry. All I could see was an extremely retarded Nicole ramming an energy sword into Kert's face while everyone else tried to disarm her. Somehow, the problems relocate into the main hall of medbay while I continue mass producing pills for the entire crew.

tl;dr: Accidental retardation is a lot of fun.

Funnily enough, I had found Jonathon earlier that round with brain damage. I decided it wasn't worth breaking into chemistry to make some alkysine and he said he'd ask a chemist later.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 10:35:27 pm by Jacob/Lee »

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8652 on: August 07, 2013, 11:26:58 pm »

I wasn't actually feeling any symptoms, so I figured it could wait. Little did I know it was catching!

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #8653 on: August 07, 2013, 11:37:39 pm »

Drugged myself up before Nar-Sie came along, and I have to admit, tripping hard is way more fun when you have other players involved. Really gets things more complicated.

We definitely must do an Event Horizon round. Feel free to make all kinds of horror scenes in the process with blood-nades and random gibbings of random things. Especially while everyone is hallucinating like no tomorrow.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 12:15:32 am by Itnetlolor »

b_knight286

• Bay Watcher
  • ....huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8654 on: August 08, 2013, 12:16:43 am »

OOC: Jacob_Lee: Axel is the physical manifestation of beauty.
Pages: 1 ... 575 576 [577] 578 579 ... 1654