Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 519 520 [521] 522 523 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2116722 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #7800 on: July 13, 2013, 10:39:38 pm »

Current round is... fun?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #7801 on: July 14, 2013, 06:31:50 am »

No admins on, but I adminhelped anyways.

Could of guys, Bryant Jones and Larry Rothstein just went murderboner. No idea if they are traitors, but they seem remarkably well coordinated for people who don't talk at all.

EDIT: Confessed to griefing:

OOC: IbaraKasen: So when do you guys experience the peak of arousal?
OOC: IbaraKasen: Before or after you murder a bunch of faggots

OOC: Elgoog: ur moms a HO! (in response to me saying 'GRIEFER HO!'

EDIT: what IS IT with the utter lack of mins, anyways?

You know, it's kinda depressing that someone's idea of good fun is murdering people on a BYOND game. Though the depression is offset by how hilariously pathetic it is.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7802 on: July 14, 2013, 06:40:37 am »

Joy to the fooking world. I think its safe to say that we need more admins.
Highly Opinionated Fool

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #7803 on: July 14, 2013, 06:43:46 am »

Joy to the fooking world. I think its safe to say that we need more admins.

LET'S MAKE ALL REGULARS MODS! NOTHING CAN GO WRONG THAT WAY!
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7804 on: July 14, 2013, 06:44:34 am »

Lots can. In other news,

PLEASE GET OVER HERE.
http://webchat.freenode.net/
thingie is Urist-Mcstation
Highly Opinionated Fool

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
  • Infernally rotten to the gore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7805 on: July 14, 2013, 07:21:48 am »

No admins on, but I adminhelped anyways.

Could of guys, Bryant Jones and Larry Rothstein just went murderboner. No idea if they are traitors, but they seem remarkably well coordinated for people who don't talk at all.

EDIT: Confessed to griefing:

OOC: IbaraKasen: So when do you guys experience the peak of arousal?
OOC: IbaraKasen: Before or after you murder a bunch of faggots

OOC: Elgoog: ur moms a HO! (in response to me saying 'GRIEFER HO!'

EDIT: what IS IT with the utter lack of mins, anyways?

You know, it's kinda depressing that someone's idea of good fun is murdering people on a BYOND game. Though the depression is offset by how hilariously pathetic it is.

That is good fun. When you outrobust the whole station, its an achievement and something to be proud of. You can only do that as a traitor without being banned, though. Beating people with a fire extinguisher, hiding their corpse, stealing their ID, breaking into doors, spacing the clown, letting singularity loose, its all good fun.

Its worse to be murdered on B12 station though, when rounds are really long. On Lubestation etc. it does not matter (Rounds are anywhere from 25 to 50 mins) and admins respond with "We do not engage in every IC affair" as a green light to beat the fuck out of the chaplain which preaches bullshit and is annoying.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 07:27:01 am by DarkWolfXV »
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.
BURNING SHIT AND EATING ROOSESSSSSS DDOFOFAOAARRRAHYYYE

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #7806 on: July 14, 2013, 07:41:27 am »

So, you get a self-esteem boost from having a decent internet connection? Tell me more about it.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7807 on: July 14, 2013, 08:51:04 am »

-snip-

That is good fun. When you outrobust the whole station, its an achievement and something to be proud of. You can only do that as a traitor without being banned, though. Beating people with a fire extinguisher, hiding their corpse, stealing their ID, breaking into doors, spacing the clown, letting singularity loose, its all good fun.
So, basically, you should feel proud of ruining everyone's fun for no reason as security because you are the only one that has a taser.
Sounds cool.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7808 on: July 14, 2013, 08:57:10 am »

-snip-

So, basically, you should feel proud of ruining everyone's fun for no reason as security because you are the only one that has a taser.
Sounds cool.

When I used to be robust, I came up with creative and interesting ways to robust people for fun and profit. My shield generator trampoline was described in a guide for griefers one day! That was ages ago, though. Got so rusty I can barely disarm a redshirt now.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7809 on: July 14, 2013, 09:02:10 am »

Close. Perhaps I'll open the good ol' spessengineerin.txt and implement it to deliver pictures, it's kind of hard to put the setup in words. You know, when I figure out how to use proxies with the new BYOND pager. :3

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7810 on: July 14, 2013, 09:07:45 am »

Why do you need proxies?

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7811 on: July 14, 2013, 09:11:55 am »

...to implement it, for the most part. Trick part is that now that I said it's going to happen you're probably going to look out for it. Gotta sneak up on you.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7812 on: July 14, 2013, 10:01:19 am »

Well, guys, I've registered #Urist-McStation on irc.freenode.net, so I would apreciate if some admins came in here so I could give them OP privileges to moderate the channel.

E: Also, Badgerstation is going down on Wendesday. So we may want to keep public until next sunday or so, since there'll probably be a few peeps that want to move to other places.

E2: We should also do a vote on wether to use Metastation or the normal station.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 10:20:27 am by miauw62 »

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
  • Infernally rotten to the gore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7813 on: July 14, 2013, 11:19:02 am »

-snip-

Sounds cool.
You know, I dont always play as security. You can outrobust security, though. PDA's, Space Lube, Not being a good janitor and not using "wet floor" signs, screwdrivers, multitools and crowbars (getting weapons), welders (locking in poor security which doesn't have these items, welding people in lockers), chaplains baton, or simply disarming the security when they aren't cautious.

Also I said "you can only do that as a traitor without getting banned", so I dont do it unless im a traitor (If ruining fun means murder). Yes, I sometimes do run around with a taser even not as a traitor to steal ID's and get access, but I dont murder people.
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.
BURNING SHIT AND EATING ROOSESSSSSS DDOFOFAOAARRRAHYYYE

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7814 on: July 14, 2013, 12:27:38 pm »

Nooo, gotta reload resources! Delay if you're kind enough!
Pages: 1 ... 519 520 [521] 522 523 ... 1654