Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 517 518 [519] 520 521 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2116719 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #7770 on: July 13, 2013, 01:01:51 am »

No, it's just meant to be played with around twenty eight players. Playing it with a low population makes it too easy for the blob, so they can spread across the station easier. The blob on the server covered 1/3 of the station, since no one could stop it. That's why it lagged.
sounds like you should have used the singularity to fight the blob well if you guy still have a singularity on that map I know the map gibbed uses does not.
The singularity has as much chance as fucking off into space as going towards something you want, so not a good idea. If the blob fucks everything up, then you just arm the nuke. Except no one could do that, since the lag was unbearable.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7771 on: July 13, 2013, 01:04:53 am »

Oh no, we had the nuke armed and counting down from 150 seconds. It's just that it was lagging so hard it would take ages to detonate.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7772 on: July 13, 2013, 01:24:35 am »

3D SS13 has finally arrived!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
On the topic of this I made art ingame

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7773 on: July 13, 2013, 01:27:09 am »

Looks like we've got a troll.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7774 on: July 13, 2013, 02:07:16 am »

3D SS13 has finally arrived!
On the topic of this I made art ingame
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXxt0SLlEko
We need a topic for this game.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7775 on: July 13, 2013, 02:36:30 am »

Needless to say, I also made a godlike (grey) rageslime that somehow survived all that; from the back of the test room.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 02:38:58 am by Itnetlolor »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7776 on: July 13, 2013, 08:10:16 am »

Explosives go in the toxins room not xenobiology, silly. Otherwise you might confuse the cleanup crew. :)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Mrnocamera

• Bay Watcher
  • Qualified.... Something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7777 on: July 13, 2013, 09:04:58 am »

I have a theory about how the station is repaired after each round: It's a different station.
Professional shut-in

You don't need to be good at video games anyway, right?

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
  • Infernally rotten to the gore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7778 on: July 13, 2013, 10:14:53 am »

BLOB MODE SUCKS, WORSE THAN METEOR MODE.

Seriously, its HORRIBLE. Was horrible, is horrible.
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.
BURNING SHIT AND EATING ROOSESSSSSS DDOFOFAOAARRRAHYYYE

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7779 on: July 13, 2013, 10:15:51 am »

We heard you yesterday. Several times.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7780 on: July 13, 2013, 10:46:13 am »

So I found out that blobs can pray.

You hear a voice in your head... CONTINUE YOUR GLORIOUS CONQUEST! YOU HAS MY BLESSING.
You hear a voice in your head... nevah
You hear a voice in your head... FUCK YOU GOD OF DONUTS. I'M THE GOD OF RED. HAHAHAHA!
You hear a voice in your head... NOW STOP ASKING DUMB QUESTIONS.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7781 on: July 13, 2013, 10:51:44 am »

So I found out that blobs can pray.

You hear a voice in your head... CONTINUE YOUR GLORIOUS CONQUEST! YOU HAS MY BLESSING.
You hear a voice in your head... nevah
You hear a voice in your head... FUCK YOU GOD OF DONUTS. I'M THE GOD OF RED. HAHAHAHA!
You hear a voice in your head... NOW STOP ASKING DUMB QUESTIONS.
YOU FORGOT TO CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS! Also, first line is me. Then Redfox. Then Redfox. Then me.
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7782 on: July 13, 2013, 05:16:26 pm »

Explosives go in the toxins room not xenobiology, silly. Otherwise you might confuse the cleanup crew. :)
Yeah... about that. I didn't use explosives, that's what happens when you combine plasma and a fair spread of O2 and CO2, forget to seal a valve with the plasma (and patch it up too late), and have the fireball flow through the disposal chute and connect to the source tanks.

That hole is a combination of explosive decompression meets melting the floor. And mind you, that slime lived through all that (what you see is the post-maturity split).

In hindsight, science was done. Just on the laws of thermodynamics, rather than xenobiology.

As you could already tell, I don't know too much about that department (The science division), and assuming plasma was involved, I was wondering what would happen when you combine gasses and such (including plasma) to mutate slimes. Of course, I botched the execution as it was trying to break out. Scared a griefer (Gordon Freeman; which I assume was going to kill slimes with a crowbar to deny Xeno any research on them) out of making things worse, since I already did the work for them from my own stupidity. Actually, I think I did more damage from my own stupidity, than they ever could with intent to ruin the fun of others. Despite that, I couldn't help but to laugh at what I left behind. Didn't expect it to do THAT much damage.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 05:30:00 pm by Itnetlolor »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7783 on: July 13, 2013, 05:32:42 pm »

Killing slimes does not stop xenobio. Killing slimes is done all the time. You have to be far more thorough than that.

Wait though, you can mutate slimes with the gases?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 05:34:54 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #7784 on: July 13, 2013, 05:35:13 pm »

Any good Xenobiologist has at least one extra grey slime core saved in the vending machine, in the event something happens to the slimes. If you REALLY for whatever reason want to disable Xeno, then you destroy the slime core vending machine along with the processor.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 ... 517 518 [519] 520 521 ... 1654