Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 521 522 [523] 524 525 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2116529 times)

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
  • Infernally rotten to the gore.
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #7830 on: July 14, 2013, 02:06:28 pm »

Killing everyone because you have to steal the captain's laser gun? And I mean EVERYONE.
If they witnessed this, sure. Even if they didn't, rule one of shitcurity:

EVERYONE IS GUILTY.

Traitor mode is kinda station vs you, most of time more passively than aggressively, though.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 02:08:46 pm by DarkWolfXV »
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.
BURNING SHIT AND EATING ROOSESSSSSS DDOFOFAOAARRRAHYYYE

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
  • Infernally rotten to the gore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7831 on: July 14, 2013, 02:07:34 pm »

EDIT: Double post, damn.
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.
BURNING SHIT AND EATING ROOSESSSSSS DDOFOFAOAARRRAHYYYE

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7832 on: July 14, 2013, 02:26:52 pm »

Any insane admins wanna sponsor me?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #7833 on: July 14, 2013, 03:07:20 pm »

So I've got some very bad news. (At least for me.) My computer crashed, hard. I might've lost about a weeks worth of work on the map, but I'm going to see if I can salvage anything from my hard drive. So until I get a new computer, the map won't be seeing any updates, and I won't be able to play mah 2D spessmeens. I'm really sorry guys. I know I said I'd have it done within a week, AND IT WAS ALMOST DONE, but this is going to set me back a bit. Once I get going again with a new computer, I'll update everyone on the status of the map, and get to work on it, but until then, you won't be seeing me around much at all. I'm pretty upset about this, and it happened on the public weekend of all times. Sorry again guys.

Duuuuude. That sucks. Did anyone else have a copy and or was it uploaded anywhere? I'm pretty sure I speak for everyone in saying "Awwww, but we forgive you because you couldn't have known your AI was malf."

It didn't flood my room with plasma, which I guess I should be thankful for. The map's saved on the git. There was just a bunch of stuff I did over the last week that I hadn't had a chance to commit.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7834 on: July 14, 2013, 03:17:50 pm »

Killing everyone because you have to steal the captain's laser gun? And I mean EVERYONE.
If they witnessed this, sure. Even if they didn't, rule one of shitcurity:

EVERYONE IS GUILTY.

Traitor mode is kinda station vs you, most of time more passively than aggressively, though.

I've had plenty of traitors walk up to escape and say "Leave or die" because of 'escape on shuttle alone'. I was unprepared each time so going to a pod was no skin off my nose. Let someone better trained hunt them down later. Killing me outright ruins my fun.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7835 on: July 14, 2013, 03:30:01 pm »

Right. Here is my perspective. If you are a traitor, and you have escape alone, then yes, go murder ALL the fuckers. If you have to steal, say, a jetpack? Don't do that. I WILL kick you from the round if you decided you should just murder everyone as traitor for no reason. The problem with murderboning people is that you are putting them out of the game, especially if you decide to bomb cloning. Defending yourself from security and anyone assaulting you is totally okay. Hunting random people down and murdering them as they flee/are derping around doing nothing? Not okay.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7836 on: July 14, 2013, 03:40:12 pm »

Unless AI has borg help, theres not much it can be precise about unless you lock them between electrified doors.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Sinlessmoon

• Bay Watcher
  • [Trollinging Intensifies]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7837 on: July 14, 2013, 03:43:39 pm »

Looks like the alternate server is up.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7838 on: July 14, 2013, 03:58:16 pm »

Something I'd missed, and since gllyod is having comp problems its probably relevant.
E: Also, Badgerstation is going down on Wendesday. So we may want to keep public until next sunday or so, since there'll probably be a few peeps that want to move to other places.

E2: We should also do a vote on wether to use Metastation or the normal station.
I kinda liked Metastation, the couple rounds I'd tried on it. Twas an interesting design.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7839 on: July 14, 2013, 04:08:24 pm »

Metastation was pretty new ground for me. I wouldn't mind doing that again.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7840 on: July 14, 2013, 04:40:48 pm »

Expeshally as Glloyd lost the past week of his map.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7841 on: July 14, 2013, 05:07:55 pm »

Right. Here is my perspective. If you are a traitor, and you have escape alone, then yes, go murder ALL the fuckers. If you have to steal, say, a jetpack? Don't do that. I WILL kick you from the round if you decided you should just murder everyone as traitor for no reason. The problem with murderboning people is that you are putting them out of the game, especially if you decide to bomb cloning. Defending yourself from security and anyone assaulting you is totally okay. Hunting random people down and murdering them as they flee/are derping around doing nothing? Not okay.

But as long as they don't die, it's prfectly OK to parapen them, tie them to a chair, drag them into Maint, whip them with a nettle ONCE so that they don't actually die, but it hurts like a bitch and would be lethal if they can't get some kind of anti toxin in the next few minutes and then release them back into the world?
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7842 on: July 14, 2013, 05:10:53 pm »

But as long as they don't die, it's prfectly OK to parapen them, tie them to a chair, drag them into Maint, whip them with a nettle ONCE so that they don't actually die, but it hurts like a bitch and would be lethal if they can't get some kind of anti toxin in the next few minutes and then release them back into the world?

That doesn't sound fun, but if that's how you plan on killing the target the RNG gave you then go for it. You risk them living or killing you, though.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7843 on: July 14, 2013, 05:53:17 pm »

E-Swords at 3 paces would be more classy, if you're a traitor. Does mean that you have to challenge them in person, though.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7844 on: July 14, 2013, 06:30:28 pm »

I just thought of something else.

I really need to pull a Morton's fork.

Spend 30 minutes in awesome planning, then play the best game of Xanatos Speed Chess we've ever seen.

Something along the lines of locking a player in a room with a radio transmitter and something that will kill them in a short amount of time. Using the radio will save them, but will also activate another trap somewhere on the station. Not doing so means that they die. Have it so that either way, someone is framed or events will daisy-chain into chaos.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.
Pages: 1 ... 521 522 [523] 524 525 ... 1654