Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 337 338 [339] 340 341 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2124877 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #5070 on: May 09, 2013, 07:21:43 pm »

serve the ideal of a perfect master?
Nom nom nom

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5071 on: May 09, 2013, 07:23:55 pm »

I got ratted out by someone who doesn't understand the rules on what you remember after deconversion from revolutionary.
Despite the fact that the game tells you. In big red letters.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5072 on: May 09, 2013, 07:45:42 pm »

Oh, someone asked if the Warden's jacket actually had any armor. The answer is except from a little protection from extreme temperatures, it does not. The Detective's armor is even worse despite looking like an armored vest with a badge on it.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5073 on: May 09, 2013, 08:37:34 pm »

what about the detectives coat?  I thought that had some defense value to it?
Nom nom nom

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5074 on: May 09, 2013, 08:41:34 pm »

Sort of, but it isn't bullet stopping.  Detectives rarely wear the armor they get in the closet, since IMO it doesn't help that much and makes you look suspicious and is against RP.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5075 on: May 09, 2013, 08:45:49 pm »

I was wearing the armor the other day when the station went to hell, for purely rp reasons...
Nom nom nom

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5076 on: May 09, 2013, 09:36:50 pm »

Well when it goes to hell then yeah it is appropriate but regularly a coat seems more appropriate 

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5077 on: May 09, 2013, 09:38:15 pm »

The HoS, Axl, and I all had a fight in Escape. The HoS stunned us, then I stunned him with my taser, and parapenned him. Dragged him to the out of power Mass Driver, and then to the incinerator, where he woke up, and we had a fight. Axl stunned him, then I incinerated him while he was still alive. Awesome.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5078 on: May 09, 2013, 09:56:06 pm »

The HoS, Axl, and I all had a fight in Escape. The HoS stunned us, then I stunned him with my taser, and parapenned him. Dragged him to the out of power Mass Driver, and then to the incinerator, where he woke up, and we had a fight. Axl stunned him, then I incinerated him while he was still alive. Awesome.
That went surprisingly well, even after Reglar attacked us. I always expect you to have a parapen, and you always deliver. :P

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5079 on: May 09, 2013, 11:02:57 pm »

FACTOR, the snarky traitor AI. I fucked up atmos and IT ACTUALLY FUCKING WORKED! JESUS CHRIST! Also, Reglar is a dick and I like him for it. ALSO, Karmakarp struck me a mortal wound.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5080 on: May 09, 2013, 11:14:52 pm »

I was the Traitor Atmos Tech. I stole the RCD very quickly, then wandered around. Did some random stuff. Got made into an Atmosboticist. Went and made a Ripley, but the Security Borg was having a meltdown, so I got him to let me help him. Then, I tried to cut his Ai wire, couldn't find it, so I just emagged him instead. Wandered around, did random stuff...

Then, summoned a powersink, planted it in the... Place I planted it. >.> And ran around Maintenance cutting all the random wires I could find. Every 2-5 tiles, I just cut another wire somewhere. At wire intersections, I cut all three or whatever AFTER where they met. Then, I went to Robotics and waited.

All of us got called to the Bridge, where the AI tried to poison us with plasma. The borg disobeyed his order, so the Borg went and shut the AI off. The Captain carded the AI, then we all waited for the shuttle. Right as it arrives, the captain asks the AI who the other traitor was, and the AI says, "Er, I saw wires in atmos. Lillian?" I kind of play it off, and then about 30 seconds from CentComm, I reveal my master plan. Then I run around the shuttle dodging laser blasts while the time runs out. GREAT. AWESOME ROUND.

That Karmacarp was my Borg. You tried to harm a Syndicate Operative, you poor son of a bitch. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5081 on: May 09, 2013, 11:18:58 pm »

I find it kind of funny that a few of the traitor items can actually be made. RCDs can be made with autolathes if you hack them, and just about every circuit board on the station can be made by R&D.
Nothing important here, move along.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5082 on: May 09, 2013, 11:20:39 pm »

I find it kind of funny that a few of the traitor items can actually be made. RCDs can be made with autolathes if you hack them, and just about every circuit board on the station can be made by R&D.
Cargo can get a fair few of them without any conscious effort. Corgi meat, RCDs, maybe something I forgot. Cargo is godlike, btw.
He's fucking with us.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5083 on: May 10, 2013, 12:03:07 am »

I was the Traitor Atmos Tech. I stole the RCD very quickly, then wandered around. Did some random stuff. Got made into an Atmosboticist. Went and made a Ripley, but the Security Borg was having a meltdown, so I got him to let me help him. Then, I tried to cut his Ai wire, couldn't find it, so I just emagged him instead. Wandered around, did random stuff...

Then, summoned a powersink, planted it in the... Place I planted it. >.> And ran around Maintenance cutting all the random wires I could find. Every 2-5 tiles, I just cut another wire somewhere. At wire intersections, I cut all three or whatever AFTER where they met. Then, I went to Robotics and waited.

All of us got called to the Bridge, where the AI tried to poison us with plasma. The borg disobeyed his order, so the Borg went and shut the AI off. The Captain carded the AI, then we all waited for the shuttle. Right as it arrives, the captain asks the AI who the other traitor was, and the AI says, "Er, I saw wires in atmos. Lillian?" I kind of play it off, and then about 30 seconds from CentComm, I reveal my master plan. Then I run around the shuttle dodging laser blasts while the time runs out. GREAT. AWESOME ROUND.

That Karmacarp was my Borg. You tried to harm a Syndicate Operative, you poor son of a bitch. :P

Yeah, I was the borg. It was RedFox messing with ionic laws, so one of them was to have the AI snap and have a mental "brake"down. Naturally, I totally went along with the ionic laws. I actually really believed that Hans was just going to cut my AI wire, so I wasn't expecting the emag. I don't know why the crew jumped on FACTOR so fast, because I completed his objective entirely silently because his target went braindead. In any case, once he started flooding the bridge with plasma, I knew I had to act, since technically a syndicate operative's life was in danger, plus I had disobeyed a direct order from the AI to light the plasma with a lighter, so I was in danger of being remote-destructed (dunno if emag protects against that). So I went and shut off the AI and even took a few laser bolts from Reglar just to stop him from killing the AI, hopefully.

Everyone would've been happy if they had just followed my lead.
Also often called Boowells.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5084 on: May 10, 2013, 12:05:27 am »

(dunno if emag protects against that).

I know from experience it does not.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.
Pages: 1 ... 337 338 [339] 340 341 ... 1654