Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 335 336 [337] 338 339 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2124897 times)

b_knight286

• Bay Watcher
  • ....huh?
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #5040 on: May 09, 2013, 12:34:37 pm »

Right, okay, gang up on Hans now for suggesting human safety should be more important than money. Sorry guys.  ::) Whatever, you're just going to piss me off, so can we drop it now? Admin Glloyd told me I'm wrong so we can move on. Fact stands that I will always ALWAYS tell the AI to unbolt anything it bolted because that's meta and you can't change my mind on that.

I stand by hans.  Just tell the AI to report if the RCD goes missing, the rest is quite useful stuff.  If there's a confirmed traitor, THEN bolt it down, otherwise no need to ban us from all kinds of nice stuff what with all the bombs and meteors blowing holes in the station regularly.

As a side note, the most fun I've had playing this so far was that cult round where they did nothing so the admins spawned HUNDREDS of hivebots, loved it!  I support a sandbox game with no listed goals other than to survive whatever the admins throw at us.  If we do too well, they can fix it by corrupting the AI or throwing pirates, carp, AND hivebots at us at once.  I fully support this idea, and that one where there's 3 AIs working against each other.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #5041 on: May 09, 2013, 01:01:50 pm »

Right, okay, gang up on Hans now for suggesting human safety should be more important than money. Sorry guys.  ::) Whatever, you're just going to piss me off, so can we drop it now? Admin Glloyd told me I'm wrong so we can move on. Fact stands that I will always ALWAYS tell the AI to unbolt anything it bolted because that's meta and you can't change my mind on that.

I stand by hans.  Just tell the AI to report if the RCD goes missing, the rest is quite useful stuff.  If there's a confirmed traitor, THEN bolt it down, otherwise no need to ban us from all kinds of nice stuff what with all the bombs and meteors blowing holes in the station regularly.

As a side note, the most fun I've had playing this so far was that cult round where they did nothing so the admins spawned HUNDREDS of hivebots, loved it!  I support a sandbox game with no listed goals other than to survive whatever the admins throw at us.  If we do too well, they can fix it by corrupting the AI or throwing pirates, carp, AND hivebots at us at once.  I fully support this idea, and that one where there's 3 AIs working against each other.

Wouldn't Extended (aka ERP :P #oldinsidejoke) be better for that? If you are a Proficient Shit Spawner, you can make Adminordazine by dozens and heal all the damage ever, and spawn yourself thirty Laser 1911s on Sandbox.

(Extended is Sandbox sans spawning)
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5042 on: May 09, 2013, 01:23:33 pm »

I don't think I'm up to snuff as a player. I try and do my 'job' as a traitor, make the round 'exciting' and such, and I fail horribly. I'm going to go ahead and stop playing. Not like you're going to miss the shittiest traitor ever.
Nothing important here, move along.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5043 on: May 09, 2013, 01:25:47 pm »

Wouldn't Extended (aka ERP :P #oldinsidejoke) be better for that? If you are a Proficient Shit Spawner, you can make Adminordazine by dozens and heal all the damage ever, and spawn yourself thirty Laser 1911s on Sandbox.

(Extended is Sandbox sans spawning)
I am the master of Sandbox. I don't see why you would spawn something that's not the dreaded PULSE DESTROYER. It has just as many settings as the other pulse rifles. All of them just happen to be DESTROY.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #5044 on: May 09, 2013, 01:50:43 pm »

I don't think I'm up to snuff as a player. I try and do my 'job' as a traitor, make the round 'exciting' and such, and I fail horribly. I'm going to go ahead and stop playing. Not like you're going to miss the shittiest traitor ever.

If you feel like you're not a good traitor, maybe take some time off antagging. That doesn't mean stop playing the game completely though.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5045 on: May 09, 2013, 02:28:05 pm »

And I killed you when I spawned in a wizard book.

Well, kinda-killed you. I knocked you into crit and healed you.
That's because fuck wizards in sandbox. They are insanely powerful and the only things I can't defeat.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5046 on: May 09, 2013, 02:55:44 pm »

I'm finally inbound to the Baystation! The one that didn't disassociate themselves from the forums, anyway. Better ask which one to join now. :3

Damiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5047 on: May 09, 2013, 03:01:59 pm »

The AI shouldn't pre-emptively bolt anything. If the captain or HoS says bolt it, then bolt it.  The only reason to bolt eva is for 'dat red text.  The only reason to bolt, then turn off bolt light is so the traitor emags it, and permanantly breaks the door, which is totally meta, and really, breaks law 1, since having that door stuck closed is a safety hazard.

AIs aren't supposed to be antag hunters.  They're supposed to prevent human harm, obey humans, and not die.
There is no law 0 that says "Gotta get that red text!"

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5048 on: May 09, 2013, 03:08:02 pm »

People were fucking packed into the pod, and we tried to throw the clown out. Cue everyone but me sliding out into space and dying.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5049 on: May 09, 2013, 03:10:03 pm »

People were fucking packed into the pod, and we tried to throw the clown out. Cue everyone but me sliding out into space and dying.
Meanwhile, Me in an Oddyseus and the CMO in a mounted sleeper survive along with an engineer on the shuttle proper.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Kaitol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heya, Red.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5050 on: May 09, 2013, 03:15:45 pm »

Meanwhile I gun down and space the chaplain for being mouthy instead of letting him live and take the sec pod with me. Because I am so tired of being mouthed off to as Head of security, and I'm not gonna take that shit as a traitor HoS, especially not with seven minutes left in the round and an airlock right there.

Protip. Don't freaking mouth off the security. Never know when we're a traitor.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5051 on: May 09, 2013, 03:17:44 pm »

best round in a long time, i got to do !!SCIENCE!! with various chem nades, which is fun.

Too bad thermite smoke didn't work though.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5052 on: May 09, 2013, 03:18:40 pm »

I was the objective of TWO traitors. Goddamnit. All my plants died D: And my master as pAI was a traitor TOO.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5053 on: May 09, 2013, 03:37:59 pm »

I thought Security couldn't be traitors?  Or am I mixing up information again?

Kaitol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heya, Red.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5054 on: May 09, 2013, 03:40:59 pm »

Can't be stuff that loyalty implants stop. Traitor is fine for security though. Rev and cult, not so much.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 03:44:15 pm by Kaitol »
Pages: 1 ... 335 336 [337] 338 339 ... 1654