Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2123381 times)

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #3405 on: April 11, 2013, 01:21:47 pm »

Good news! I spent all of the last round copying and pasting the old books from KG's server into the database. Which means most of the old classics (including the Communist Manifesto BD) will be on the new server.

EDIT: I just realized that the fact that a twenty sided die exists in the library allows us to play D&D in game... Cool.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 01:51:36 pm by Glloyd »

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3406 on: April 11, 2013, 01:48:00 pm »

Good news! I spent all of the last round copying and pasting the old books from KG's server into the database. Which means most of the old classics (including the Communist Manifesto BD) will be on the new server.

Also, I'm copying over My Immortal.

We're making this happen.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3407 on: April 11, 2013, 01:53:46 pm »

EDIT: I just realized that the fact that a twenty sided die exists in the library allows us to play D&D in game... Cool.

Not quite. Still need a d4, d8, d10, and d12.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #3408 on: April 11, 2013, 01:59:32 pm »

I should code those in...

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3409 on: April 11, 2013, 02:09:18 pm »

If you do, add a d2, d3, d30, and d100.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3410 on: April 11, 2013, 02:11:19 pm »

a d2 is a coin, but how does a d3 work?

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3411 on: April 11, 2013, 02:14:22 pm »

Just roll a d6. 1/2=1; 3/4=2; 5/6=3

I'd be interesting to see people playing a game in a game.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3412 on: April 11, 2013, 02:16:09 pm »

a d2 is a coin, but how does a d3 work?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I'm actually partial to this d10.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3413 on: April 11, 2013, 02:42:06 pm »

So many books :D
It's glorious. I just need more smut. Anybody got some good smut?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 02:44:35 pm by miauw62 »

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #3414 on: April 11, 2013, 02:47:21 pm »

If you do, add a d2, d3, d30, and d100.

d100 is traditionally substituted with two d10 rolls, one for tens, second for ones.

Also, me and the QM made first a lounge, then a Spess Disco in the Warehouse:

« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 02:51:45 pm by scrdest »
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3415 on: April 11, 2013, 02:48:45 pm »

I wouldn't mind seeing a choose-your-own-adventure in the library. It would take a dedicated librarian to organize and keep it organized. The crew could add to it. Each "page" would be a numbered book. How many books can a shelf hold?

d100 is traditionally substituted with two d10 rolls, one for tens, second for ones.

*gasp*
Burn the witch!!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3416 on: April 11, 2013, 02:49:42 pm »

I wouldn't mind seeing a choose-your-own-adventure in the library. It would take a dedicated librarian to organize and keep it organized. The crew could add to it. Each "page" would be a numbered book. How many books can a shelf hold?

*gasp*
Burn the witch!!
A lot, but it would be better if we could just have multiple-page books. Also, it would clog up the external archive immensely.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #3417 on: April 11, 2013, 02:53:13 pm »

Silly me. Wrong image uploaded.

We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3418 on: April 11, 2013, 02:54:22 pm »

*gasp*
Burn the witch!!
A lot, but it would be better if we could just have multiple-page books. Also, it would clog up the external archive immensely.

There is that. If you want smut there's always bearchive.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #3419 on: April 11, 2013, 03:38:28 pm »

I'd ban DX personally, but it seems the banning panel still isn't working. It's simply can't connect to the database, so we're limited to jumping on when he's on and banning him the old fashioned way.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 1654