Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2122701 times)

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #3360 on: April 10, 2013, 08:31:15 pm »

I managed to scare one of the traitors away from his target by staying with her the whole time. Even got a kiss out of it! Also firearms.
Nothing important here, move along.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3361 on: April 10, 2013, 08:36:46 pm »

Hey, I tried doing things.  I ripped up the lab, I vented a LOT of atmosphere, I removed half the air pipes, I even tried to reroute plasma into the ventilation.  Would it have been better if I ran in spamming attacks and getting myself killed by the one security guard who never left the RD's side?

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3362 on: April 10, 2013, 08:39:43 pm »

Hey, I tried doing things.  I ripped up the lab, I vented a LOT of atmosphere, I removed half the air pipes, I even tried to reroute plasma into the ventilation.  Would it have been better if I ran in spamming attacks and getting myself killed by the one security guard who never left the RD's side?

Oh, that was you. I repaired many of those pipes.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3363 on: April 10, 2013, 08:46:59 pm »

The fact that you didn't know it was me was the point :P  I was trying to win through subterfuge and sneak away, but all the slow-kill methods worked too slow and got blocked, or just didn't seem to work at all.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #3364 on: April 10, 2013, 08:47:33 pm »

Half of those things are largely ineffective. What I'm saying is, as an antag it's YOUR job to create a majority of the entertainment for that round. Not a whole lot of antags seem to realize this, and just sort of fuck around then log off.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3365 on: April 10, 2013, 08:53:12 pm »

The fact that you didn't know it was me was the point :P  I was trying to win through subterfuge and sneak away, but all the slow-kill methods worked too slow and got blocked, or just didn't seem to work at all.

Air is a really slow way to kill the station, especially with the AI watching air alarms. Plasma everything and light it all and you might have something.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3366 on: April 10, 2013, 08:56:12 pm »

Does anyone know if its possible to upload an AI on to a PAI?

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3367 on: April 10, 2013, 09:01:03 pm »

My favorite slow method of winning is pretty much anything heavily RP based. This server has made me less afraid of being in the same room as someone else, so I am in love with that aspect (the RP aspect) of the game now.

Also, I got sniped by a rod in my office. Had to leave right afterwards, too. I was laughing so hard though. After blaming a ghost spinning my chair on uneven floors and gravity wells, it seemed like a fitting end.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #3368 on: April 10, 2013, 10:00:23 pm »

AFAIK, you cannot.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3369 on: April 10, 2013, 10:05:50 pm »

I was the QM. I spawned, messed around a bit, got a pAI that saved me from death by yelling for help when carp put me in critical, then nearly kill said AI and myself when I pass right next to the giant singularity while trying to save Poly. Then nearly get killed by carp again.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3370 on: April 10, 2013, 10:09:00 pm »

AFAIK, you cannot.
I was wondering because I played a round a while back where the AI wanted to escape too, and wanted us to transfer it into a PAI. The captain couldn't figure it out before we had to go.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #3371 on: April 10, 2013, 10:09:53 pm »

You can transfer the AI to an intellicard though, which is basically the same thing.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #3372 on: April 10, 2013, 10:30:23 pm »

Good news! The database is up, so you can upload books to the library computer now! The Lusty Xenomorph Maid had the honor of being the first title uploaded.

In other news, sales of the Lusty Xenomorph Maid have skyrocketed, due to it being the only available book.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3373 on: April 10, 2013, 10:31:50 pm »

Dave Hamming, eternal nemesis of the clown. IN OTHER NEWS, THREE BARFIGHTS ALL STARTED BY HIM ALL WITH THE SAME PEOPLE
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3374 on: April 10, 2013, 10:33:17 pm »

Good news! The database is up, so you can upload books to the library computer now! The Lusty Xenomorph Maid had the honor of being the first title uploaded.

In other news, sales of the Lusty Xenomorph Maid have skyrocketed, due to it being the only available book.
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYEYSYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can tell I like playing Librarian.
My prediction is that the second book uploaded will involve Woody.
Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 1654