Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2121476 times)

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #3135 on: April 07, 2013, 11:38:03 pm »

I now officially hate the admins. They trolled five of us with jump scares while the power was out. And whispering and exploding people. In retrospect, it was fun, but they obviously had nothing better to do. What did you want, Julius Ahmed?
Eh, don't worry about it. Pretty much every new admin does something like this in some regard, hell just ask people what I did for the first week or two I was an admin.
... What did you do?
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3136 on: April 08, 2013, 12:14:32 am »

Bloody thunderdome. I still remember that moment, when I found an energy sword, and managed to run in next to our omnipotent oppressor... only for it to do nothing.

Apparently you have to turn it on first.

(I think that was BD, but I could be wrong.)
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #3137 on: April 08, 2013, 12:27:04 am »

I was running around as the welder and providing clues, Aardvark also helped with some of the creepiness, props to him for helping me set the foundation of the round and helping keeping the crew occupied when I was working on something else on the station.

This was back in early march when BD held a 5 hour long survival horror welder round where the welder wasn't violent, and it was about solving the mystery behind the welder. Still stands out in my mind as one of the best rounds I've ever played.

I was trying to do a micro, toned-down version of something like that, just to pass the time for the few people playing.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 12:39:08 am by Glloyd »

Kaitol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heya, Red.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3138 on: April 08, 2013, 12:29:00 am »

A weird couple of rounds, but fun. For lord of the flies to work, you gotta do more Events. Give people something to get emotional over. I was about to throw armored Ian, a couple of hats, and a bunch of non-lethal weapons in to spice things up when Glowy threw a god fit and messed the station up. People didn't seem to care about the burgers or vodka too much. Maybe nobody was feeling RP-y.

Also, add receive only intercoms that can't be switched off and a disposal pipe system to the perma brig. So we can hear them and send stuff to em.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 12:30:52 am by Kaitol »

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #3139 on: April 08, 2013, 12:32:46 am »

A weird couple of rounds, but fun. For lord of the flies to work, you gotta do more Events. Give people something to get emotional over. I was about to throw armored Ian, a couple of hats, and a bunch of non-lethal weapons in to spice things up when Glowy threw a god fit and messed the station up.

Yeah, I had a bunch of stuff planned along those lines, and along the lines of the King Belt, but my internet crashed, and by the time I reconnected... Well, it was getting a bit psycho at that point. What with Glowy the Glow King, and Stormaggedon...

People didn't seem to care about the burgers or vodka too much. Maybe nobody was feeling RP-y.

I dunno, when I came back, the Chaplain was drunk, and people were attacking each other with bottles.

Also, add receive only intercoms that can't be switched off and a disposal pipe system to the perma brig. So we can hear them and send stuff to em.
Like a one way system leading into there? That's actually a pretty neat idea. That's definitely something I'll consider adding in.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 12:39:52 am by Glloyd »

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3140 on: April 08, 2013, 12:43:25 am »

I AM STORMAGEDDON, DARK LORD OF ALL

(Turned into a pine tree, then bear.)
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3141 on: April 08, 2013, 12:44:03 am »

I would have won if my Hulk didn't run out. Also I hate trees and bears now.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3142 on: April 08, 2013, 12:44:17 am »

Benjamin and possible pine tree, I feel bad for being a total preachy douchebag and hitting everyone with a bible.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #3143 on: April 08, 2013, 12:45:59 am »

Benjamin and possible pine tree, I feel bad for being a total preachy douchebag and hitting everyone with a bible.

Hehe, it worked for the situation. Also, you were quite awesome as a PAI. "You have a 68% chance of surviving this encounter"

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3144 on: April 08, 2013, 12:55:27 am »

Hehe, it worked for the situation. Also, you were quite awesome as a PAI. "You have a 68% chance of surviving this encounter"
Thank you. Glad you liked it. I had a great time as a PAI. If only people used it more often...

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3145 on: April 08, 2013, 01:03:03 am »

I AM STORMAGEDDON, DARK LORD OF ALL

(Turned into a pine tree, then bear.)
And then finally, a baby.
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

Mimidormi

• Bay Watcher
  • Magnetite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3146 on: April 08, 2013, 01:33:23 am »

I now officially hate the admins. They trolled five of us with jump scares while the power was out. And whispering and exploding people. In retrospect, it was fun, but they obviously had nothing better to do. What did you want, Julius Ahmed?
Someone in the dark about welder rounds may understandably assume it was just some bored admin trolling, but that wasn't the case. Still glad you had fun in retrospect, wish I could have explained you right there what was going on.

And Julius Ahmed wanted the soul of Sigurd. He was the one I was following.
I have too much fun in the role of the terrified victim trying to survive. To know you were right after my soul is, how to put it... nicely chilling.

I feel bad for being a total preachy douchebag and hitting everyone with a bible.
He may have been preachy, but I actually found it kinda touching that your chaplain character choose to join us in the brig as a prisoner. He must have truly believed in his mission.
And the pAI was hilarious :D

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3147 on: April 08, 2013, 04:54:58 am »

Personally, I hate cult because its the only round type I don't know what to do in. IF I end up cult with some cursed luck (selection on NO), I just try to cause distractions and hide the stuff around the station after cult-saying my word(s).

**Seems European times are bad times to play, none here.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 04:59:19 am by ThtblovesDF »

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3148 on: April 08, 2013, 09:32:04 am »

After thinking about it for a while, I like the admins.

choppy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3149 on: April 08, 2013, 09:42:41 am »

After thinking about it for a while, I like the admins.
me too.
Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 1654