Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2121253 times)

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #3120 on: April 07, 2013, 09:21:08 pm »

Me and usec had quite the interesting last round.
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3121 on: April 07, 2013, 09:25:47 pm »

Actually, I've been meaning to ask you. What did you spend your crystals on? The only thing I bought as the Agent ID, and that was mostly so that I could run around as the Hero of the People...

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3122 on: April 07, 2013, 09:39:44 pm »

A pen, a voice changer, and a emag. I gave the emag to the HOS and lied and said I found it near the guy, to clear my name of it. The mask was just invade I got found out. The pen I used to get the RD down. Then that silly scientist pressed the button to summon the AI.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3123 on: April 07, 2013, 09:45:24 pm »

Ah... I see. Makes perfect sense (though I tend to hoard my crystals until the end of the round).

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3124 on: April 07, 2013, 09:45:31 pm »

Today's round of cult taught me a few very important things:
1) Every non-cult round, pray and sacrifice an assistant to the RNG as to gain its favor and never get a clown cult head.
(More seriously...)
2) When you go to the mining station, replace every dorm wall with fake ones and deconstruct the tables as to form a nice large room for much rune drawing. Also, fake walls can cover runes.
2a) After forcibly converting the miners, get your shit and leave ASAP.
3) When you're about to summon a brother or sister, use a communication rune to tell them to turn any microphones on their person off before you do it. (The RD, the miner, and myself summoned our jailed scientist brother only to have our chanting broadcast over the common station channel. He had a bounced radio with the microphone on. I blame this one on myself, as I should've thought of this before we summoned him.)
4) Blood boil. When five heads of staff/security officers come armed with riot shields, energy guns, stun batons, and security hardsuits, don't try to fight them with cult armor and blades, just fuck their shit with a blood boil rune. This was also my fault, since the RD (or the miner, I honestly don't remember) suggested we put on the suits and run to the secondary mining station but I wanted to stand and fight. When we were about to fight, I also totally forget about using one of those instead and then fucked up a wall rune.
5) Never assume the people hammering down your door will take you prisoner. Assume you will be ventilated/scorched with laser fire/have your face reduced to a bloody mess.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 09:47:27 pm by Jacob/Lee »

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3125 on: April 07, 2013, 09:54:43 pm »

Yeah, today's round told me to look out for scientists who are near you, but you can't see because of the opened up of inventory haha still won though.

Kaitol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heya, Red.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3126 on: April 07, 2013, 10:05:38 pm »

Man. Always have a blood boil rune in your base. If you're attacking the station they'll be disorganized and confused most likely, and those blades HURT. But if they come in hot and smart they'll have flashbangs and shit and mess you up. Also, Always have a teleport talisman keyed into a teleport rune somewhere.

Also, if you had the mining station, why didn't you just suit up and jump into space? Sec will never find you in an organized manner anywhere but the station or mining unless the location has a teleporter working. And even one cultist in a safe location can fuck with the station if he knows what hes doing. One guy can go find somewhere safe in space, preferably with oxygen, then make a teleport rune and tell everyone what it is. Then use it as a fallback point if a raid on the station starts to go poorly.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3127 on: April 07, 2013, 10:42:45 pm »

That's a good question, actually. I spent a good bit of that round stumbling around having no idea what I should do, and another chunk was spent trying to deal with the loss of half the starting cult. Everyone has a learning experience when they try a new antag role...

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3128 on: April 07, 2013, 10:50:37 pm »

I now officially hate the admins. They trolled five of us with jump scares while the power was out. And whispering and exploding people. In retrospect, it was fun, but they obviously had nothing better to do. What did you want, Julius Ahmed?

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3129 on: April 07, 2013, 10:52:35 pm »

I now officially hate the admins. They trolled five of us with jump scares while the power was out. And whispering and exploding people. In retrospect, it was fun, but they obviously had nothing better to do. What did you want, Julius Ahmed?

Don't blame all of us. That was just Glloyd.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3130 on: April 07, 2013, 11:01:55 pm »

I like the admins personally. They seem loose enough that they won't ban you for small infractions. But tight enough that you can't go on a killing spree for no raisins.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #3131 on: April 07, 2013, 11:12:03 pm »

What's the minimum number of raisins you can kill someone for?

On an unrelated note, I'm now keeping a sharp eye on people using vending machines.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3132 on: April 07, 2013, 11:13:26 pm »

Sorry it something my dad says. Haha

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #3133 on: April 07, 2013, 11:29:50 pm »

The problem with that round was that the traitor's target was the CE, who suicided at roundstart. With there being only 4 people at roundstart, this meant the power never got started. So, I did a little impromptu welder round to pass the time while the traitor called the shuttle. I was just spooking people, and the people I exploded were dummies that I created. And Julius Ahmed wanted the soul of Sigurd. He was the one I was following.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 11:32:44 pm by Glloyd »

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #3134 on: April 07, 2013, 11:31:23 pm »

Eh, don't worry about it. Pretty much every new admin does something like this in some regard, hell just ask people what I did for the first week or two I was an admin.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 1654