Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2121480 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #2685 on: March 31, 2013, 02:42:42 pm »

Bolt doors so they can only go towards the corpse.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile
« Reply #2686 on: March 31, 2013, 02:44:17 pm »

Does that external archive feature work in this game? I saw it mentioned in the /tg/station wiki, but it didn't seem to work when I tried it in-game.
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2687 on: March 31, 2013, 02:44:59 pm »

"Hello, crewmen. I want to play a game."

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #2688 on: March 31, 2013, 03:51:21 pm »

Does that external archive feature work in this game? I saw it mentioned in the /tg/station wiki, but it didn't seem to work when I tried it in-game.
There isn't a database set up for Vactor's server, so no.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

GiantBadger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2689 on: March 31, 2013, 03:53:52 pm »

OK, Bob may have checked the sensors and noticed I died, but nobody did anything about it.

Woo. Fun.

Well, I told you died and were in space, nobody felt like going into space.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2690 on: March 31, 2013, 04:07:32 pm »

I don't see how it's useful if you have to listen for 30 minutes for relevant info to come up.

Recorders can spit out transcripts too. Just spit one out and look for the section you want (presumably it'll be near the end).

Not only that, but the Recorder, when playing back, skips over silence.

"Hello, crewmen. I want to play a game."

Best evil AI ever. "The door is electrified and the halls are filled with plasma. You can try to weld open the walls or hack the door, or you can find the secret third way out, but no matter what you do, you've only got five minutes before I ignite all the plasma on station."
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2691 on: March 31, 2013, 04:11:09 pm »

There isn't a database set up for Vactor's server, so no.
I can't wait until Vactor sets up the database. I have... harmless communistic propaganda to upload. Yes... propaganda...

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2692 on: March 31, 2013, 04:20:39 pm »

Best evil AI ever. "The door is electrified and the halls are filled with plasma. You can try to weld open the walls or hack the door, or you can find the secret third way out, but no matter what you do, you've only got five minutes before I ignite all the plasma on station."

Drills, man. No igniting the plasma, goes straight through walls (quickly, with a diamond drill) and can usually break anything else pretty easy.
Nothing important here, move along.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2693 on: March 31, 2013, 04:23:56 pm »

Drills, man. No igniting the plasma, goes straight through walls (quickly, with a diamond drill) and can usually break anything else pretty easy.

Can't the Mech console lock down mechs? Or is that just for the Cyborg console? I know there is some way the AI can screw over mechs, I just don't know it. Oh, fire. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2694 on: March 31, 2013, 04:31:41 pm »

Can't the Mech console lock down mechs? Or is that just for the Cyborg console? I know there is some way the AI can screw over mechs, I just don't know it. Oh, fire. :P

Mech console can apparently EMP mechs, though I have no clue what that does. Probably disables them for a time.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2695 on: March 31, 2013, 04:40:01 pm »

Mech console can apparently EMP mechs, though I have no clue what that does. Probably disables them for a time.

If it actually EMPs them, congratulations, you just screwed over the pilot monumentally, it's unfixable. EMPd mechs can only be scrapped for some resources.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2696 on: March 31, 2013, 05:00:06 pm »

If it actually EMPs them, congratulations, you just screwed over the pilot monumentally, it's unfixable. EMPd mechs can only be scrapped for some resources.

Bwahahahahahaha, yes. :) Fuck your drills, I have AI magic. In other news, if the AI malfunctions and you have a mech/are a non-slaved borg, GO DESTROY THOSE FUCKING CONSOLES BRAH, RIGHT DA HELL NOW.

Edit: Quotefail and ninja fail. D:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 05:53:44 pm by Hanslanda »
He's fucking with us.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2697 on: March 31, 2013, 05:26:42 pm »

Pretty sure the mech console doesn't work most of the time, I don't think it does anything unless you build exosuit tracking beacons, and those spend metal you could be using for more useful parts.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #2698 on: March 31, 2013, 06:43:14 pm »

I pushed an update to the GIT making changes to traitors. They are no longer instructed to use the code words in order, and several new things for them to steal have been added.

I am still waiting on someone to make a pull request so the updated map is on the GIT.

I'll do it once the newest revision is tested. I just want to fix all the minor issues before I upload my revisions and pull it.

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2699 on: March 31, 2013, 07:13:10 pm »

I'll do it once the newest revision is tested. I just want to fix all the minor issues before I upload my revisions and pull it.
Consider adding pipes to QM's office.
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 1654