Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2121658 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #2655 on: March 30, 2013, 10:56:28 pm »

For some reason, the CE almost always appears to be covered in blood, too. I don't even get it.
well where do people go when they want to avoid being seen?  Matience tunnels, where the engineers spend a lot of time working.  Also carp which cause a lot of deaths to people who are outside the station, engineers spend a ton of time out in space repairing shit.
Nom nom nom

Mistercheif

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2656 on: March 30, 2013, 11:39:31 pm »

Okay, next time, instead of going space walking to find a teleporter to teleport onto the bridge, I'll just spawn an emag. Christ. Can never do anything original or someone will just free the singularity and all your objectives will be eaten and they'll call the shuttle.

Also. PLEASE STOP OVERRIDING THE SHUTTLE LAUNCH. Unless there's a clear and immediate threat, don't do that shit. I don't care if the singularity is free, unless its moving towards the shuttle, don't speed it up. Because I was literally steps from a pod after frantically building a teleporter and apc to get back before it left.

I was Karrina. And I was gonna get my objective with no items then spawn a syndicate balloon and lol all alone on a pod. *madface*

Besides, didn't it skip from 2 authorizations needed to 10 seconds remaining? That puts in my mind that an emag did it, so I was thinking a traitor sped it up. Unless somehow my client missed the 1 authorizations necessary.
That was probably it then, the CE had some time to mess around with the panel when I wasn't looking most likely. Damn though, that got intense when the other traitor tried to kill the CE. I tried to stun him, but then one of the doctors attacked me for destroying his precious violin. So I had to beat off him, and the traitor who had a fucking lightsaber. I'm really surprised I didn't die.
No, I emagged it as I was sitting in the cockpit after the cyborg and I started everybody fighting by trying to kill you and attacking the Captain.

And I'm not surprised you survived.  I am pretty much the opposite of robust.

Also, traitor RD two rounds in a row.  Both times, a cyborg comes to me asking for a battery upgrade.  8)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 11:42:31 pm by Mistercheif »

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2657 on: March 30, 2013, 11:59:44 pm »

Cyborgs always ask for an upgrade.

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2658 on: March 31, 2013, 12:20:38 am »

Totally need a way to research the infinite power cells. Replace all the APC cells, never have to worry about the singularity again.
Nothing important here, move along.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2659 on: March 31, 2013, 12:24:39 am »

Edited to remove something unnecessary.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 12:26:14 am by kilakan »
Nom nom nom

Kaitol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heya, Red.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2660 on: March 31, 2013, 02:21:08 am »

Personally I see the CE as the head most likely to go vigilante and beat the shit out of people. I mean, he spends all his time working on that engine, then some little fuck goes and releases it EVERY SINGLE TIME. Or bombing his station. Or breaking shit. Or flooding it with plasma. That would drive any CE mad.

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2661 on: March 31, 2013, 02:38:52 am »

Dude. So many times someone (FUCKING CLOWN) has messed with atmos. It takes every inch of my strength not to bust out the fire axe.
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2662 on: March 31, 2013, 04:26:32 am »

Messing with atmos is only justified if you're an antag or it's an extremely boring 3-hour extended round.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

GiantBadger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2663 on: March 31, 2013, 05:53:37 am »

I have a question about Xenobiology, when you have multiple breeds of slimes then what can you do with them?

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2664 on: March 31, 2013, 05:57:26 am »

I have a question about Xenobiology, when you have multiple breeds of slimes then what can you do with them?
I would suggest reading this full guide. And I do mean all of it.
http://wiki.nanotrasen.com/index.php?title=Guide_to_xenobiology
As slimes are very confusing and do many things.

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2665 on: March 31, 2013, 06:24:29 am »

For some reason, the CE almost always appears to be covered in blood, too. I don't even get it.
Is it his own? I hit myself with metal/other heavy engineer-related things all the time. I've only got two hands and there are multiple items I have to use to repair the station, so something gets dropped on the floor. And then when I go to pick it up, I click me instead of that something. Or I forget I'm holding something and try to touch someone/something, like when I hit a corpse I was trying to carry to medbay and got arrested for murder.

Personally I see the CE as the head most likely to go vigilante and beat the shit out of people. I mean, he spends all his time working on that engine, then some little fuck goes and releases it EVERY SINGLE TIME. Or bombing his station. Or breaking shit. Or flooding it with plasma. That would drive any CE mad.
And this is why I love CE.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 06:28:28 am by wlerin »
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2666 on: March 31, 2013, 06:48:22 am »

PTW.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2667 on: March 31, 2013, 06:57:14 am »

I've decided that I'll just start carrying a camera with me everywhere to photograph suspicious activities, we rarely get a detective on station who activaly scans things for prints and what not... or maybe I just miss em all
Nom nom nom

Kalemyr Skyfire

• Bay Watcher
  • The Ace of Trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #2668 on: March 31, 2013, 09:47:44 am »

So I guess you miss me as Detective a lot then, because I scan everything.
Quote from: Confucius
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

Quote from: Isaac Asimov
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2669 on: March 31, 2013, 10:17:51 am »

I'm almost always with gloves.
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 1654