Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2121562 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #2670 on: March 31, 2013, 10:35:51 am »

So I guess you miss me as Detective a lot then, because I scan everything.

This. If I'm Captain/HoS/Detective, I go steal that spare scanner/have my own, and I scan ALL THE FUCKING CRIME SCENES. Not to mention, I have taken to carrying around a universal recorder that's recording, AT ALL TIMES.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2671 on: March 31, 2013, 11:35:21 am »

I don't see how it's useful if you have to listen for 30 minutes for relevant info to come up.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2672 on: March 31, 2013, 11:37:28 am »

I don't see how it's useful if you have to listen for 30 minutes for relevant info to come up.

Recorders can spit out transcripts too. Just spit one out and look for the section you want (presumably it'll be near the end).

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2673 on: March 31, 2013, 11:39:24 am »

Traitor round. Traitor wins because stun gloves can't be recharged. Well fuck.

EDIT: Traitor also murdered EVERYONE 4noraisin.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 11:43:31 am by Donuts »
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2674 on: March 31, 2013, 11:40:51 am »

Wirecutters, put cell in cell charger.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2675 on: March 31, 2013, 11:48:10 am »

Wirecutters, put cell in cell charger.
Why do they constantly have to update shit just to make it more annoying? If it worked as normally, traitor wouldn't get off station.

Android

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2676 on: March 31, 2013, 01:22:18 pm »

I pushed an update to the GIT making changes to traitors. They are no longer instructed to use the code words in order, and several new things for them to steal have been added.

I am still waiting on someone to make a pull request so the updated map is on the GIT.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2677 on: March 31, 2013, 01:26:26 pm »

several new things for them to steal have been added.
Do tell.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2678 on: March 31, 2013, 01:26:38 pm »

I pushed an update to the GIT making changes to traitors. They are no longer instructed to use the code words in order, and several new things for them to steal have been added.

I am still waiting on someone to make a pull request so the updated map is on the GIT.

Huh. I did not know you were supposed to use codewords in order. What's in the map update? I assume fixes to the atmos problems, any chance of getting a Grinder to Illicit Botany?
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2679 on: March 31, 2013, 01:49:31 pm »

Android

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2680 on: March 31, 2013, 01:50:13 pm »

What's in the map update? I assume fixes to the atmos problems, any chance of getting a Grinder to Illicit Botany?

There isnt any version of the map with the illicit wing on the GIT repo.

And donuts, why would I spoil the surprise of something like that?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2681 on: March 31, 2013, 01:54:28 pm »

Just tell us or I'll just ask Nienhaus to look in the code for us :P

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2682 on: March 31, 2013, 02:33:09 pm »

How'd you die THIS time? :P

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2683 on: March 31, 2013, 02:33:18 pm »

Be like me: complain over OOC until someone comes.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2684 on: March 31, 2013, 02:41:16 pm »

If I notice you die as an AI, I'll bug the crew about it till someone does something. Although it does take a bit to get them moving. No one really listens to the AI until you go rampant, or tell them something they don't like. Then they go all "AI IS RAMPANT! STATE LAWS!".
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))
Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181 ... 1654