Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2123456 times)

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #2445 on: March 28, 2013, 07:35:32 pm »

Did Vactor's server just die?
It does seem so.
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2446 on: March 28, 2013, 07:35:37 pm »

Did Vactor's server just die?

This game REALLY hates me trying to build, if it's willing to crash to stop me O.o
Lily Caukwell: Starved station builder

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2447 on: March 28, 2013, 07:37:53 pm »

Where abouts was that anyhow?  Also I am damned surprised it killed you that far away...I'm so proud of my little bombs  *tears* so proud!
Nom nom nom

GiantBadger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2448 on: March 28, 2013, 07:38:40 pm »

It indeed seems like the server just dropped....

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2449 on: March 28, 2013, 07:38:53 pm »

Damn. Just when it started to get good. As the barman, I stumbled into the power sink while looking for desk lamps.

Kalemyr Skyfire

• Bay Watcher
  • The Ace of Trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #2450 on: March 28, 2013, 07:39:22 pm »

From where you spaced me, I ended up at solars so I could have been recovered. I'm glad the server crashed though, because I really didn't know how I was going to play out the round if I got cloned.
Quote from: Confucius
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

Quote from: Isaac Asimov
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: March 28, 2013, 07:42:33 pm »

From where you spaced me, I ended up at solars so I could have been recovered. I'm glad the server crashed though, because I really didn't know how I was going to play out the round if I got cloned.
Yeah like you had no idea I had killed you until after you died and I tossed you off into... the solars.  So RP wise you wouldn't of suspected me, game-play wise you damn well knew I was a dirty bombing traitor.
Nom nom nom

Sengoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2452 on: March 28, 2013, 07:42:58 pm »

The powersink was placed by the mime.  I learnt a lot that round...
Therian Saga

Character: Endalos
Profession: Extractor

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2453 on: March 28, 2013, 07:44:09 pm »

I am a terrible traitor :<

That or captain's jumpsuit is quite a hard objective, seeing as its behind 4 locked doors, a table and inside a locked locker.

I ordered a box and got basically just clothes - jumpsuit, voice changer, agent ID, non-slip shoes. which is an OK set if you know how to use it. sadly I did not, and wrote my own name on the ID, thinking I could change it later.

Kalemyr Skyfire

• Bay Watcher
  • The Ace of Trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: March 28, 2013, 07:44:23 pm »

Yeah like you had no idea I had killed you until after you died and I tossed you off into... the solars.  So RP wise you wouldn't of suspected me, game-play wise you damn well knew I was a dirty bombing traitor.
Which is why I tend to make sure my victims STAY dead. Nothing is more ridiculous than being accused of being a traitor by someone you killed for the littlest reason. Anyway good plan!
Quote from: Confucius
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

Quote from: Isaac Asimov
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: March 28, 2013, 07:46:52 pm »

if your objective is a captain jumpsuit, either you are an head already ( HoP is the best) or the easiest place to get it is not captain's locker, but captain's body.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: March 28, 2013, 07:47:17 pm »

Well see the thing is I normally make sure I throw someone off z-level, however my syndi-meson scanners showed a borg coming so I panicked and just threw you in any old direction, I actually thought you might of hit the solars and was gonna go check but then crash
Nom nom nom

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2457 on: March 28, 2013, 07:47:58 pm »

Any ideas why I cannot connect to Vactor's server? I managed to once ('connection closed', but now I just cannot anymore.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: March 28, 2013, 07:49:00 pm »

if your objective is a captain jumpsuit, either you are an head already ( HoP is the best) or the easiest place to get it is not captain's locker, but captain's body.

yeah, I shoulda taken a sleepy-pen for that, but all i could get my hands on was a flash (vs likely sunglasses). CMO went braindead so I got access to the bridge, though - but then I couldn't open the locker.

GiantBadger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2459 on: March 28, 2013, 07:49:19 pm »

It crashed scrdest
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 1654