Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2123458 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #2430 on: March 28, 2013, 04:18:46 pm »

Also, someone needs to code him onto the 'Most Robust Man of the Year' plaque in Security wing.

I was thinking of something more along the lines of "The Axl Blyant Award for Robustness" Trophy, so that he can be robust while beating people with a trophy about how robust he is. Or something like that.
If said award turns out to be a bust of him, we would probably end up with something like 'Yo dawg, we heard you were robust, so we gave you a trophy so you can robust with your robust.'
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2431 on: March 28, 2013, 04:42:51 pm »

Also, someone needs to code him onto the 'Most Robust Man of the Year' plaque in Security wing.

I was thinking of something more along the lines of "The Axl Blyant Award for Robustness" Trophy, so that he can be robust while beating people with a trophy about how robust he is. Or something like that.
If said award turns out to be a bust of him, we would probably end up with something like 'Yo dawg, we heard you were robust, so we gave you a trophy so you can robust with your robust.'
And make it a one hit kill.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2432 on: March 28, 2013, 05:20:44 pm »

I heard you like robusting, so I made a bust of your robust so you can robust with your bust?
How about the statue is a statue of Axl robusting someone with a statue that is robusting someone with a statue that is robusting someone with a statue........

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2433 on: March 28, 2013, 06:33:00 pm »

I shall point this out: Lolflashing is NOT supposed to be done on this server, he who plays Reglar Ingotbottom.
Oh so he *was* a traitor. Thought as much, when I found a backpack with both weapons and engineering tools.
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2434 on: March 28, 2013, 06:35:55 pm »

can i get some tips on how to start a round as alium larva/queen without getting seen by the AI as soon as the unidentified lifeforms notification comes up?

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2435 on: March 28, 2013, 06:38:06 pm »

I got a screenshot of that bar firefight, after it was over and we were hauling off our five or so prisoners.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2436 on: March 28, 2013, 06:47:00 pm »

I wish people weren't that eager to run and pick a fight ( and with a security officer too).
But it was a nice and big fire fight, and I think we got almost close to the objective.

edit: it is sad that there was little contact between the heads, and one of them even had to leave during the round :(

also, I'll second the notion that you shouldn't lolflash people, Reglar ingotbottom >:(
( by the way, what happened to you? you showed up death at the end. did security get you?)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 06:48:55 pm by andrea »

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2437 on: March 28, 2013, 06:57:23 pm »

Other things of note this round, Clown was captured by the RD (that being Maximillian Kepplinger, man of SCIENCE!!), gender-swapped, plastic-surgerized and (accidentally, I wanted to RP lobotomizing) brain surgerized.

Because the AI got Corporate laws, which got interpreted to mean crew must be eliminated by the AI, the borgs went nuts, got promptly destroyed. One eventually got re-borged while the clown's MMI'd brain had to into space, because he pissed me off. (To his terrified screams, MUAHAHAHA).
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #2438 on: March 28, 2013, 06:59:35 pm »

I gibbed Reglar because he was braindead and hiding away somewhere, otherwise that round would of dragged on forever.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2439 on: March 28, 2013, 07:32:25 pm »

Server down?  Awww
Nom nom nom

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2440 on: March 28, 2013, 07:33:03 pm »

Other things of note this round, Clown was captured by the RD (that being Maximillian Kepplinger, man of SCIENCE!!), gender-swapped, plastic-surgerized and (accidentally, I wanted to RP lobotomizing) brain surgerized.

Because the AI got Corporate laws, which got interpreted to mean crew must be eliminated by the AI, the borgs went nuts, got promptly destroyed. One eventually got re-borged while the clown's MMI'd brain had to into space, because he pissed me off. (To his terrified screams, MUAHAHAHA).
I did NOT go crazy. I restated something, then minimized expenses by running when you attacked me.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2441 on: March 28, 2013, 07:34:44 pm »

The Corp Laws were fine. You ninnies.
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

Kalemyr Skyfire

• Bay Watcher
  • The Ace of Trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #2442 on: March 28, 2013, 07:34:59 pm »

Awesome Rev round.

Sadly the next round crashed after something misfortunate happened. Hey Kan, if only you could see where I ended up, I ended up laughing nonstop because of it.
Quote from: Confucius
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

Quote from: Isaac Asimov
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2443 on: March 28, 2013, 07:35:19 pm »

Whoops. I may have caused that by accident. I removed a power sink, and then it crashed.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Vactor

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^ DF 1.0 ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #2444 on: March 28, 2013, 07:35:26 pm »

I'm bringing the server back up now, pulling the latest revision first though.
Wreck of Theseus: My 2D Roguelite Mech Platformer
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=141525.0

My AT-ST spore creature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0btwvL9CNlA
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 1654