Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2121044 times)

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #2055 on: March 24, 2013, 03:31:18 pm »

23 players.... And not a single admin.

Also, a really slow cult round.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: March 24, 2013, 03:37:04 pm »

Next time I'm on as MD, I am totally turning the Vacant Office and/or Maintenance into a shady 'I don't ask questions' clinic. With the scalpel preferably being a glass shard. Hell, every tool replaced with a ghetto one.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2057 on: March 24, 2013, 03:38:44 pm »

First time was pretty strait forward, but the second time left the entire medbay in confusion. The only thing that seems reasonable to me is admin tricks but I'm not so sure.

It's a bug, I'd guess. A few weeks ago I also had to treat a patient for appendicitis twice. It doesn't actually seem to be curable the second time around.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2058 on: March 24, 2013, 04:16:02 pm »

Also: Axl, I realized why it was you. Because the one time I got to be a traitor, you were the one that stopped me. :P Subconsciously, that is the reason. Consciously it was because you were the one talking and were closest to me.
I figured it was karmic punishment for torturing the Waffle Corp operative earlier that day. Would've strapped C4 to her if my officer didn't kill her already...

Also, pAIs are fun. Another round, I got a pAI named Yuri the Drunk who pretended to be drunk the entire round. I was the HoS and did nothing but drink booze and eat weed. Yuri hit on Chef Lily and expressed our (not my, our) sexual requirements over the radio. Also in that round, I broke the holodeck. I hacked it with an emag after the captain gave me his jumpsuit and I think I fucked something up. Khan turned on the atmospheric burn and some of the plasma escaped the room and it would NEVER VANISH. We basically had an infinite plasma-spewing tile outside the holodeck flooding the fitness room. Then Randall walked in with a welder or something and the place went up like a bomb.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: March 24, 2013, 04:30:35 pm »

Also: Axl, I realized why it was you. Because the one time I got to be a traitor, you were the one that stopped me. :P Subconsciously, that is the reason. Consciously it was because you were the one talking and were closest to me.
I figured it was karmic punishment for torturing the Waffle Corp operative earlier that day. Would've strapped C4 to her if my officer didn't kill her already...

Hehehe. I'm so glad I got to you before they spaced you after they recaptured you. It basically made the whole nemesis thing perfect.
"Oi. You. We got business."
Also, when Yuri was strapped to that chair, I'm like, "They fucking spaced me."
"Yeah, uh... How'd you survive that?"
"I'm fucking invincible."
"Uh, okay."
*Me kills Axl with the axe*

Also, pAIs are fun. Another round, I got a pAI named Yuri the Drunk who pretended to be drunk the entire round. I was the HoS and did nothing but drink booze and eat weed. Yuri hit on Chef Lily and expressed our (not my, our) sexual requirements over the radio. Also in that round, I broke the holodeck. I hacked it with an emag after the captain gave me his jumpsuit and I think I fucked something up. Khan turned on the atmospheric burn and some of the plasma escaped the room and it would NEVER VANISH. We basically had an infinite plasma-spewing tile outside the holodeck flooding the fitness room. Then Randall walked in with a welder or something and the place went up like a bomb.

Best non-shitcurity HoS ever. Also, if we could somehow weaponize that infinite plasma tile thing somehow... I wonder if we could replicate it.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2060 on: March 24, 2013, 05:58:18 pm »

Well, I went through with my shady clinic. Sadly, it's Hijinkstended, so not much use for it, at least yet. But, I have to share it because it's awesome.

We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #2061 on: March 24, 2013, 06:02:31 pm »

Could always be used for plastic surgery on the sly, or underground genetic modification. Or embarrassed fatties.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2062 on: March 24, 2013, 06:08:21 pm »

Could always be used for plastic surgery on the sly, or underground genetic modification. Or embarrassed fatties.

That's the idea. I also made a network of access points that would make La Resistance blush.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #2063 on: March 24, 2013, 06:46:40 pm »

Just because you "Always die" doesn't mean a particular round type sucks. THat's just a ridiculous way of viewing things. I look at it as "Oh, I fucked that up hard, better not do that next time" If it really bothers you, Don't be a head of staff, or don't be a Rev head.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #2064 on: March 24, 2013, 06:54:44 pm »

You need to get robust, brah.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: March 24, 2013, 07:02:14 pm »

If heads don't want the entire crew to revolt during a rev round, then they need to make allies. Give certain crewmembers special benefits, and ecetera.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Vespulan

• Bay Watcher
  • HARRRRRRRR Vespulan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2066 on: March 24, 2013, 07:07:30 pm »

I'm with Greatorder - as fun as that round was, she did kinda get stuck in the middle of it :D  But all credit for getting me that universal recorder - if those spiders hadn't broken loose, I would have had you all in handcuffs lickity split.   

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #2067 on: March 24, 2013, 07:19:47 pm »

Ah, I'd assumed you were killed at another point, not that random firefight at the end.

Zyxl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2068 on: March 24, 2013, 07:20:45 pm »

I'm kind of interested in learning to play SS13, but how long would it take before I could actually be playing SS13? Seems like there's a lot to know regarding all of the options and character possibilities.

Vespulan

• Bay Watcher
  • HARRRRRRRR Vespulan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2069 on: March 24, 2013, 07:23:14 pm »

I'm kind of interested in learning to play SS13, but how long would it take before I could actually be playing SS13? Seems like there's a lot to know regarding all of the options and character possibilities.
There's a lot of stuff to learn, but you don't need to know any of it to play :D  The wiki's really helpful: http://autisticpowers.info/ss13/wiki/Main_Page and today I palyed Genetecist/Head of personnel, neither or which I've ever played before just by acting all chill
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 1654