Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2124242 times)

choppy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #300 on: February 25, 2013, 04:13:35 pm »

i would if i could.

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: February 25, 2013, 04:17:53 pm »

I have left the server after putting Rick Astley's rick roll thing on.

I wish the American admins and Canadian/other nationality admins good luck on their shift.I have done mine for today.

Mongol13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The mongols are and were cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: February 25, 2013, 05:24:22 pm »

Something we all learn eventually: no good deed goes unpunished. Last round I played, I died trying to revive a geneticist instead of making a bunker to defend against the cloaker I knew was running around trying to kill me. From now on I'm responsible for one person's life when everything goes to hell: mine.

Best of luck in not making Toady lock this thread!
If Nyquil isn't meant to be abused, then why does it come with a shot glass?

My old account on this forum is klingon13524.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: February 25, 2013, 10:31:40 pm »

We are having the longest and best round ever.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: February 25, 2013, 11:07:04 pm »

Whoever the Head of Security is... You really, REALLY need some practice with capturing EVA criminals and recovering EVA bodies. :P Rule one of EVA bodies: Turn off your jetpack if you're next to the station.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: February 25, 2013, 11:12:38 pm »

and yet, I am alive and you are dead.
it was a great round. Traitor round, sure. but it played a lot like a good extended. most of the action wasn't fixing traitor damage, but rather suspicion.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: February 25, 2013, 11:13:24 pm »

I nearly died 4 times as xenobiologist. Sounds good enough, considering the power outage and then un-outage early on. :)

Also, Turned into slimeman.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 11:21:27 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Fayrik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: February 26, 2013, 12:04:23 am »

Atmosia Independence gamemode?

Fuck yes.
Nevah! Engineering can not, and will not tolerate such insubordination!
( :P )

Rule one of EVA bodies: Turn off your jetpack if you're next to the station.
Jetpacks? Who needs Jetpacks?! I went on at least seven EVA missions with nothing to stop me drifting away but a fire extinguisher. And I only had that after my fourth EVA.

I nearly died 4 times as xenobiologist. Sounds good enough, considering the power outage and then un-outage early on. :)

Oooh, yeah that was my bad. I had incorrectly picked up that you should run the Solars THEN the Singularity. Next time I won't be so lax about my speed. (Though, if you want the power, having some help early on would be appreciated!)

We are having the longest and best round ever.
Pretty much exactly how I feel about it. It took forever, but my god was it worth it. I really got to explore the ship, while I desperately tried to keep it in the state it was in when the round started.
Though, despite a few little space carp here and there that knocked out some of the windows, I think I could have done with a slightly bigger disaster. Or, maybe one for all the crew together!

and yet, I am alive and you are dead.
it was a great round. Traitor round, sure. but it played a lot like a good extended. most of the action wasn't fixing traitor damage, but rather suspicion.
I quite agree with this too, I didn't even realise there was a traitor for most of the game, until security went nuts. Just while I was trying to fix the place.  :D
Though you did make me a bit suspicious of you when you went around trying to spread distrust of the HoS. You really could have done with a simple conspiracy theory right there, 'cause with the slightest of accusations against him, I would have had no idea who to trust.

Edit: And before I forget, a massive out of character thank you to the roboticist who saved my life from a case of deadly space appendix.
So THIS is how migrations start.
"Hey, dude, there's this crazy bastard digging in the ground for stuff. Let's go watch."

kg333

• Bay Watcher
  • Derp.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #308 on: February 26, 2013, 12:16:35 am »

Server is now updated to tgstation13 r5787.  Let me know if you see any problems that weren't there before.

KG

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: February 26, 2013, 12:19:04 am »

OH MY GOD I SURVIVED A ROUND

I accomplished absolutely nothing in said round, but still. I think I wasted a sheet of paper in a tragic stamp mix-up, hit a mulebot with a multitool a few times and then failed pitifully to access the station's cellar during evac. :P
But still. I SURVIVED. I didn't get gunned down on my way to the shuttle! I wasn't sneak-injected with deadly poison! I... Hm. I haven't been playing that long, I don't have more deaths to share. :-/
I know I used to die all the time on other servers, I just can't remember how.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: February 26, 2013, 12:20:32 am »

Yoink, were you Jerome? I was the Quartermaster, Louis Morris. Yes. Yes, the RD and I totally did that highly secret-you-must-never-tell-anyone-EVER thing we did.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

aaron32

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: February 26, 2013, 12:27:51 am »

Hello, People. I'm RedFox47. (Yes, I did see your post about me saying my bay12 name, KG. I just had to look around for it.)

-EnterFail-

Anyway, I live in australia, and have been promoted to admin, to account for the oceanic times.

Also, We only have 3 players at the moment, so feel free to come in.
(Probably Ex)Admin on Urist McStation, A space station 13 server.
Link: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=123140.0

It's pretty cool. Check it out.

kg333

• Bay Watcher
  • Derp.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #312 on: February 26, 2013, 12:28:30 am »

Yoink, were you Jerome? I was the Quartermaster, Louis Morris. Yes. Yes, the RD and I totally did that highly secret-you-must-never-tell-anyone-EVER thing we did.

I saw it.  I saw what you did.  I WILL NOT FORGET.

KG

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: February 26, 2013, 12:31:07 am »

Edit: And before I forget, a massive out of character thank you to the roboticist who saved my life from a case of deadly space appendix.

Yeah, like I said, what else are coworkers for then ripping parts off of each other with the wrong tools? Although I was not a roboticist, I was the (sorta somewhat successful) traitor RD.

Although to be honest to the HoS of that round. You can maybe be a little bit more aggressive in your searching for criminal scum. You knew I was the traitor as soon I killed that person, you didn't need to let me walk around and act normally until you got proof. I sorta appreciate that you did not just run in an execute me on the spot, but I feel that you would have in this case been justified to hold me until you got a chance to at least go over the crime scene, if you had I would not have had time to space the body and clean the blood off of myself, and you totally would have got me.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: February 26, 2013, 12:31:58 am »

Oooh, yeah that was my bad. I had incorrectly picked up that you should run the Solars THEN the Singularity. Next time I won't be so lax about my speed. (Though, if you want the power, having some help early on would be appreciated!)
It was less complaint and more 'Hey, I haven't died completely as xenobio. Cool.'
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 1654