Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Can we make a nice gaussian-looking curve?

A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A

Pages: 1 ... 1353 1354 [1355] 1356 1357 ... 1393

Author Topic: Sheb's European Megathread: Remove Feta!  (Read 1743349 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Sheb's European Megathread: Remove Feta!
« Reply #20310 on: September 18, 2015, 11:30:42 am »

Beards are indeed coming back into fashion. Have you heard of cyclic beard saturation theory?

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20311 on: September 18, 2015, 11:53:16 am »

Beards are indeed coming back into fashion. Have you heard of cyclic beard saturation theory?
I have, and it all fits into the grand narrative of Mohammedan Assassins who are about to stab us all to death.

You see, every westerner is constantly drinking drinking beer in copious amounts (I've already had 12 tonight), and beer is loaded with noxious phytoestrogens that inhibit beard growth. Now, think for a minute: Why does Islam prohibit the consumption of alcohol? It is solely to protect the beards of Muslim men -- those wild, luxurious beards that store infinite amounts of masculine power, like Samson's hair but 85 times more kilowatts per gram. It is with those deadly beards that Islamic faith will overthrow our so-called "Western Civilization", the decrepit dominion of beer-swilling effete swine. The sheer prickly manliness of Islamic facial hair will strike us dead in a heartbeat!

If only I could stop drinking beer I might have a chance to grow a proper beard and convert to the One True Faith لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله , but as of now it is impossible due to the sheer depravity of my godless culture!

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #20312 on: September 18, 2015, 12:01:29 pm »

Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #20313 on: September 18, 2015, 12:05:24 pm »

I have, and it all fits into the grand narrative of Mohammedan Assassins who are about to stab us all to death.
You see, every westerner is constantly drinking drinking beer in copious amounts (I've already had 12 tonight), and beer is loaded with noxious phytoestrogens that inhibit beard growth. Now, think for a minute: Why does Islam prohibit the consumption of alcohol? It is solely to protect the beards of Muslim men -- those wild, luxurious beards that store infinite amounts of masculine power, like Samson's hair but 85 times more kilowatts per gram. It is with those deadly beards that Islamic faith will overthrow our so-called "Western Civilization", the decrepit dominion of beer-swilling effete swine. The sheer prickly manliness of Islamic facial hair will strike us dead in a heartbeat!
If only I could stop drinking beer I might have a chance to grow a proper beard and convert to the One True Faith لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله , but as of now it is impossible due to the sheer depravity of my godless culture!
God wills beard, remove beardless from the premises!

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #20314 on: September 18, 2015, 12:11:39 pm »

LW, no one is denying that ISIS fighters are making their ways into Europe, we just argue that there ain't many in the refugees flows (certainly not enough to justify going full Madagascar and closing ALL the borders): many of course that came from Europe are coming back at some point. (Incidentally, the only exemples you ever seems to post).

Also, Europe HAS borders, just not internal one (and we don't have a moat all arounds like you guys). You're complaining about Schengen letting that train guy hop between France and Belgium, but then the lack of checkpoints between London and Leeds also helped the underground bombers.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
« Reply #20315 on: September 18, 2015, 12:24:19 pm »

Well duh, those immigrants are from mostly non-Free market and barely-Capitalist countries. If you let those kind of people in, economy is sure to collapse because they are just unable to adapt. Unable!
Open them doors wider amiright, 300,000 a year is nothing, we should do 1,000,000
Why not 1,000,000,000?
Because there's not 1,000,000,000 refugees en route, #CheckYourFacts #EuroBritScum #HaramHaram #BurnInfidel #BuyFalafel

They have no manners, no civility, they are just swarming our beautiful Europe and demanding stuff!
Top lel
Let us engage in duel most chivalrous, old chap.

Not to mention they are slightly brown! And they are of different religion!
Are white people are messed up or what

Meanwhile, King's-Landing-land decided to start sending migrants back to Hungary. Orban in return accused Croatia of "encouraging mass criminal offences". And promptly sent those migrants toward Austria. And Slovenia also accused Croatia of breaking EU rules. And from my Balkan sources I've heard Hungarian and Slovenian foreign ministers met and apparently agreed Croatia is handling immigrants in absolutely inhumane way by not caring for them in their own country. Kek if I ever saw one.

Then again, it's all Balkans.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 12:31:14 pm by Sinistar »
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #20316 on: September 18, 2015, 12:41:07 pm »

Top lel m8 I didn't say close the borders I said you don't even have them, there are no security checks; I've already commented on the no internal borders rule which means all the interior nations have no borders. Don't try to pretend the swamped borders at Greece or Italy are proof of any nonexistent barriers in France or Germany.

many of course that came from Europe are coming back at some point. (Incidentally, the only exemples you ever seems to post).
And even now? This is why I want to have no commonality with your nations, I can live with Muslims, I cannot with the silly.

Also, Europe HAS borders, just not internal one (and we don't have a moat all arounds like you guys).
Get jelly

You're complaining about Schengen letting that train guy hop between France and Belgium
I'm sure the people in the trains were more concerned than me ;P
Typically a Brit and some Americans had to sort out another European mess

but then the lack of checkpoints between London and Leeds also helped the underground bombers.
No security checkpoints previously existed between London and Leeds; there was a lack of security which our transport police quickly changed - this separates the French attacks from the Underground bomber. The train attacker was known by the Spanish, French, Belgian and German authorities as a high-risk threat, giving regular talks of Jihad at his mosque whilst also trafficking drugs and had had a fun trip to Syria. He lived in Spain and moved to France and crossed the former borders of multiple European countries like the Netherlands and Belgium but alas, the borders are no more. You continentals deliberately destroyed your own security and try to justify it!

Because there's not 1,000,000,000 refugees en route, #CheckYourFacts #EuroBritScum #HaramHaram #BurnInfidel #BuyFalafel
I thought we were at least going to pretend that refugees and immigrants were not synonymous, you're not even halal pc cut m8

Let us engage in duel most chivalrous, old chap.
You think just because you're a teletubby you're a big man? I'll fuck you and your tubby custard up m8

Nice meme

Meanwhile, King's-Landing-land decided to start sending migrants back to Hungary.
London's done no such thing, season 6 hasn't even come out yet

Orban in return accused Croatia of "encouraging mass criminal offences". And promptly sent those migrants toward Austria. And Slovenia also accused Croatia of breaking EU rules. And from my Balkan sources I've heard Hungarian and Slovenian foreign ministers met and apparently agreed Croatia is handling immigrants in absolutely inhumane way by not caring for them in their own country. Kek if I ever saw one.
Then again, it's all Balkans.
Hahaha, watch them all burn because of German hugs, it is best death because it is so comforting

Vilanat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20317 on: September 18, 2015, 02:27:37 pm »

dubrovnik is the set for King's landing.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #20318 on: September 18, 2015, 02:34:53 pm »

And London is King's Landing

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20319 on: September 18, 2015, 03:06:59 pm »

oi u startin somethin? Talking bollocks about your fake-London where only true London is Cro-London. Last time fake-london got it's cultural heritage destroyed via air bombardement was 1940's, last time that happened in Cro-London was 1990's, clearly Cro-London wins this argument by landslide by having it's tradition of being destroyed by an enemy you totally could predict would destroy it more up to date. So don't be starting something, m8tyn8torerer.

Also, I've heard on Slovenian-Croatian border there's about 1000 right now and 13000 en route. On one border crossing where group of about 300 tried to force through tear gas was used. Burn Europe, baby, burn. Can't provide any actual sources, this guy was on said border but I guess he called it quits 2h ago and this lady is on Croatian-Serbian one.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #20320 on: September 18, 2015, 04:10:21 pm »

Hey Yurop thread is on 420 50ppp

Should blazing it be legal in Yurop?

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #20321 on: September 18, 2015, 04:11:36 pm »

The places it isn't yet, sure.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20322 on: September 18, 2015, 04:30:23 pm »

Hahah, just heard a story how an unscheduled train came to Hungarian border from Croatia carrying about 1000 immigrants and 40 Croatian cops. Hungary was very offended and disarmed all the cops. Oh well, I'm going to bed.

Should blazing it be legal in Yurop?
Not if you are blazing 100% pure infidel.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #20323 on: September 18, 2015, 04:42:39 pm »

It's like refugee hot potato out there. Or even budget restructuring, because for most people who are far enough, it's just moving numbers around :V
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20324 on: September 18, 2015, 04:44:03 pm »

Kind of sounds like the Balkan states are throwing the refugees at the other balkan states.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 04:58:26 pm by smjjames »
Pages: 1 ... 1353 1354 [1355] 1356 1357 ... 1393