Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Can we make a nice gaussian-looking curve?

A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A

Pages: 1 ... 610 611 [612] 613 614 ... 1393

Author Topic: Sheb's European Megathread: Remove Feta!  (Read 1748283 times)

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sheb's European Politics Megathread
« Reply #9165 on: August 14, 2014, 04:55:55 pm »

Beautiful. And shows why Russia is doomed to fail in a new cold war. That is why Russia will choose hot war... Illogical? Yep. But this is Russia ruled by megalomaniac schizophrenic

War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #9166 on: August 14, 2014, 04:58:00 pm »

how did they calculate might?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #9167 on: August 14, 2014, 04:58:19 pm »

Is this map from before or after Italy and Spain had their economies tank?

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9168 on: August 14, 2014, 09:27:01 pm »

Greece seems a bit on the large side.

Also, source? I did follow the image link to configuretheworld.com, but the site is rather bare bones and I can't get to wherever you're linking that from.

Edit: Found it. http://configuringtheworld.com/indicators/gdp-and-trade/ It's the GDP, not military might, if that's what you thought it was.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 09:33:10 pm by smjjames »

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9169 on: August 15, 2014, 12:31:32 am »

It looked Terribly wrong to me, I was staring at it thinking, "yeah the US and russia seem to be about right but something;s not right...
What is it? Oh wait, where is china?"
Then it hit me, The big red communist one was china, I keep forgetting Russia has a silly stripey flag now :/
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9170 on: August 15, 2014, 12:36:25 am »

What's that little country north of NK and China? I don't think there are any countries north of those two, it's just Russia, isn't it? :?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9171 on: August 15, 2014, 12:51:06 am »

Mongolia
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9172 on: August 15, 2014, 01:24:16 am »

I also notice that Sudan is still one country.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9173 on: August 15, 2014, 01:31:48 am »

Belgium is of relevant.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9174 on: August 15, 2014, 01:56:53 am »

War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9175 on: August 15, 2014, 08:05:33 am »

When every mention of the invasion is greeted with nothing but vitriol and rehashed propaganda and blatant astroturfing, yeah, it's a bit warranted to tell them to take it to fiction-based topic.

rehashed propaganda and blatant astroturfing

astroturfing

Do you really believe that anti-American posts in this thread are written by KGB agents?
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #9176 on: August 15, 2014, 08:20:23 am »

Do you really believe that anti-American posts in this thread are written by KGB agents?

Because clearly he was talking about you and not about the confirmed Russian nationals taking place in all those protests in East Ukraine.  This forum is serious bsns.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9177 on: August 15, 2014, 08:28:51 am »

Because clearly he was talking about you and not about the confirmed Russian nationals taking place in all those protests in East Ukraine.  This forum is serious bsns.

He was talking about astroturfing in this thread, not Eastern Ukraine.

I like when I post here about he Russian invasion because the Putinites immediately respond with nothing of substance, as I figured. We really need a Russian propaganda Euro topic. This one is literally not close to factual discussion about the crisis.
I don't read your nonsensical responses. Make a propaganda topic. This one should be about discussion of Euro issues and this Russian invasion without AstroTurfing the entire time, thanks.
I'm one of those people who actually gives a damn when a nation is going out of its way to murder people. This topic has been nothing but astroturfing and hand waving. It's an invasion, sorry, there isn't two sides. Russia is attacking a sovereign nation and terrorizing its citizenry while Europe in all its splendor sits back and tells Ukraine to chill out, man, it's not like a problem or anything it'll get resolved.
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

wobbly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9178 on: August 15, 2014, 08:32:46 am »

He was aiming it at Sergarr & as much as I disagree with what he says, I'd rather be able to read his oppinions then have him be told to f'off.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #9179 on: August 15, 2014, 08:33:01 am »

Sometimes there is too much in the thread for me to keep up.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.
Pages: 1 ... 610 611 [612] 613 614 ... 1393