Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Can we make a nice gaussian-looking curve?

A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A

Pages: 1 ... 609 610 [611] 612 613 ... 1393

Author Topic: Sheb's European Megathread: Remove Feta!  (Read 1748333 times)

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sheb's European Politics Megathread
« Reply #9150 on: August 14, 2014, 03:28:13 pm »

Fun fact - Donetsk was founded by a Welshman and used to be called Yuzovka - "Hughes-ovka". I think the folk out there call him an Anglichanin/Englishman though, which is terrible and utterly unforgivable.

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #9151 on: August 14, 2014, 03:30:20 pm »

I like when I post here about he Russian invasion because the Putinites immediately respond with nothing of substance, as I figured. We really need a Russian propaganda Euro topic. This one is literally not close to factual discussion about the crisis.
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9152 on: August 14, 2014, 03:32:02 pm »

...what

is this even english
._.

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #9153 on: August 14, 2014, 03:33:11 pm »

I don't read your nonsensical responses. Make a propaganda topic. This one should be about discussion of Euro issues and this Russian invasion without AstroTurfing the entire time, thanks.
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9154 on: August 14, 2014, 03:36:44 pm »

I don't read your nonsensical responses
Well here's the problem. If you don't want to read what other people wrote, then we can't have a discussion.

Edit: And if we can't have a discussion, then I'm out of here.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 03:40:05 pm by Sergarr »
._.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9155 on: August 14, 2014, 03:49:19 pm »

I don't read your nonsensical responses. Make a propaganda topic. This one should be about discussion of Euro issues and this Russian invasion without AstroTurfing the entire time, thanks.

Tone your shit down. I can understand when UR is pissed off, but you have no excuse for going on an angry tirade of "bomb them all" and then saying shit like this.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #9156 on: August 14, 2014, 03:55:56 pm »

When every mention of the invasion is greeted with nothing but vitriol and rehashed propaganda and blatant astroturfing, yeah, it's a bit warranted to tell them to take it to fiction-based topic.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #9157 on: August 14, 2014, 03:57:41 pm »

It's not your privilege to insult people for no discernible reason, so calm it down.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #9158 on: August 14, 2014, 04:00:27 pm »

I'm one of those people who actually gives a damn when a nation is going out of its way to murder people. This topic has been nothing but astroturfing and hand waving. It's an invasion, sorry, there isn't two sides. Russia is attacking a sovereign nation and terrorizing its citizenry while Europe in all its splendor sits back and tells Ukraine to chill out, man, it's not like a problem or anything it'll get resolved.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #9159 on: August 14, 2014, 04:02:46 pm »

Yes it is a crime, a war crime as it happens.

Ahahaha, oh wow I didn't think they would actually try. Anyone here Polish who could confirm whether or not Russia is about to stage a massive war crime here or not?
You seem to misunderstand me, I am not referring to the usage of the red cross I am referring to Putin saying he's working with red cross in the sense that all he said was he was talking to them and let the media jump to all the conclusions and my second point was talking about attacking a convoy without weapons using the red cross emblem being a massive war crime, because it would be a massive war crime. If the convoy truly is just a humanitarian mission and it uses the red cross indicating it follows the geneva convention and it actually is following the geneva convention (properly giving the convoy the protection of the geneva convention not to smuggle weapons but to give aid) blowing it to smithereens is a bad idea, horrible idea.

I'm one of those people who actually gives a damn when a nation is going out of its way to murder people. This topic has been nothing but astroturfing and hand waving. It's an invasion, sorry, there isn't two sides. Russia is attacking a sovereign nation and terrorizing its citizenry while Europe in all its splendor sits back and tells Ukraine to chill out, man, it's not like a problem or anything it'll get resolved.
Begging your pardon but there's the Ukrainian government, the separatists, the Russians, the plethora of EU nations which represent their own sides and the USA all trying to balance out their goals here. And the Argentinians are trying to have a say but they're not relevant anymore. All in all there are at least a dozen sides.

London police to begin wearing cameras to regain public trust. Murricapol thread, take note.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 04:04:49 pm by Loud Whispers »

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9160 on: August 14, 2014, 04:06:48 pm »

London police to begin wearing cameras to regain public trust. Murricapol thread, take note.

Officers will store material from each incident and keep it on file for a month unless required for evidential purposes.
Eh?
So it's stored unless it ends up being needed?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #9161 on: August 14, 2014, 04:09:51 pm »

It won't be destroyed after a month if it is needed for evidence, yes.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9162 on: August 14, 2014, 04:10:40 pm »

It won't be destroyed after a month if it is needed for evidence, yes.
Oh, I see.
I was thinking the wrong way around.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #9163 on: August 14, 2014, 04:12:15 pm »

Attune your mind Graknorke.

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9164 on: August 14, 2014, 04:33:36 pm »

You know, actually, looking at my post, I'm beginning to realise why some people end up locking these threads and getting muted. I'm out for now.
You did good, greatorder, you did good. Fap in peace.
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!
Pages: 1 ... 609 610 [611] 612 613 ... 1393