Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 292 293 [294] 295 296 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 417077 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #4395 on: July 07, 2013, 09:03:29 am »

"Well apparently, the meeting that was to take place here was to discuss the stones and Prixima's collecting of them. Do you know anything of that?" Edwin asked politely as he eyed the guards warily.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4396 on: July 07, 2013, 10:18:42 am »

"You're wrong. The annual Council of Scholars was to be held here, not a meeting on Dragonstones! But now that most of ateendees are dead, I think I will be going home."

Mannan grabbed the old minister by arm, and Rozard quickly swatted his hand away.

"Wait, you're not going to help us stop your niece from doing... from gathering Dragonstones?"

"And why should I? Whatever she is up to, she is a young girl with single castle and few barely magical gemstones. If anything happens, I'm sure that other local lords shall cut her to pieces. You're exaggerating the issue, young man!"

"But..."

"Lieutenant, call your men and prepare for journey back to Deynastia. We're leaving in a minute!" Minister Rozard turned his back at Mannan and others and walked down toward the abbey's entrance.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4397 on: July 07, 2013, 10:24:47 am »

"I have a feeling Prixima arranged this with the intention of trying to kill all of her loose ends in one fell swoop." Seyena muttered.

"Minister Rozard, before you go- you said you 'had' three dragonstones. Did something happen to them?"
I need to put something interesting here.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4398 on: July 07, 2013, 10:28:22 am »

"And who are you, little girl, that you speak like that to me, hm?"
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4399 on: July 07, 2013, 10:29:56 am »

"Thank yah, now Oi gotta see what happened." The wyvern rider did just that, moving back towards the main hallway that lead to the main chamber, it was the only way that he knew of to enter the main chamber where the noise came from after all.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4400 on: July 07, 2013, 10:34:07 am »

Charlotte knelt down at the wall beside Gregor as this was all happening.

: "You aren't looking very good, Gregor. Did Ami not heal you?"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4401 on: July 07, 2013, 10:51:17 am »

"You know the "little girl" over there has a point, right? And you know how powerful the dragonstones are, so tell us what happened to those."

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4402 on: July 07, 2013, 10:58:21 am »

"I offer my apologies, sir, I had no intentions to offend. I merely wanted to satisfy a curiosity, for you implied that you have since lost the stones in your possession."
I need to put something interesting here.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4403 on: July 07, 2013, 11:07:11 am »

"And for that matter, don't you think that it's odd that a meeting of the council of scholars has been the target of a band of killers? I mean, why would they even come here? There's nothing of value here, and they didn't seem to take any prisoners for that matter for a ransom..."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4404 on: July 07, 2013, 11:12:55 am »

"I have nothing to say to you, masked toad. But you, girl. Well, my family's dragonstone was mine, per birthright, before I passed it on my own. In the same time I possessed my family's jewel, I aslo had my hands on Fire Emblem itself, the very Dragonstone of Dey! My tenure as the Keeper of Emblem coincided also with few years when I held my friend's Dragonstone, Poison Ivy, until his son reached adulthood. But those times were decades ago, and now I have no Dragonstone to call my own. As for the assasins - my death would cause some chaos in Deynastia! That, or there's someone as important as I am in this building." Rozard then began to ponder something.

"Or was it my grandson who has the Dragonstone, hmm, yes, I think it is Robert who has it now... well, time for me to go." With that, he turned his back again and walked away.
SigFlags!

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4405 on: July 07, 2013, 11:22:13 am »

"I am no "masked toad", I am the King of the Forsakens.

He crossed his arms and shook his head.

"And you know, if the crazy lady have more than one Dragonstone, this is not only going to be our problem, it will be yours too. We are talking about some powerful stones, I am quite sure you know how destructive they can be. Or at least heard stories about it."
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 11:34:34 am by Praefectus Screptum »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4406 on: July 07, 2013, 11:23:58 am »

Charlotte knelt down at the wall beside Gregor as this was all happening.

: "You aren't looking very good, Gregor. Did Ami not heal you?"
Gregor shook his head. He had to force himself to speak, as his throat felt like it was trying to close completely.

: "No, its not that. See the dead man in the Kesselring uniform? He told me that..Prixima had my family ki--"
"That my family is de--"

He couldn't say the actual words; he choked each time, knowing that saying them out loud might just ruin what little composure he had left.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4407 on: July 07, 2013, 11:25:58 am »

"And you still haven't answered my question about why a meeting of scholars of all things were attacked. I think it's important, to say the least, since the men and women here WERE among the best." Edwin added.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4408 on: July 07, 2013, 11:27:37 am »

: "No, its not that. See the dead man in the Kesselring uniform? He told me that..Prixima had my family ki--"
"That my family is de--"

He couldn't say the actual words; he choked each time, knowing that saying them out loud might just ruin what little composure he had left.

: "Oh..."

Charlotte folded his arms.

: "Well, that can't be right. I think he was just doing that to rile you. If your family is half as strong as you are, I bet they're still alive somewhere."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4409 on: July 07, 2013, 11:34:42 am »

Minister Rozard left the building, not even stopping to listen to either Edwin or Tantallos anymore.

Mannan rolled his hands into fists, and took a deep breath.

"Oh Golden Dragon, give my will some strength, because I feel like mauling someone." A deep breath later, Mannan sat at the stairs leading to the inner chamber and his mind sank into thoughts.
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 292 293 [294] 295 296 ... 559