Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 291 292 [293] 294 295 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 417082 times)

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #4380 on: July 06, 2013, 03:36:32 pm »

Olison batted his gloved hand across the air where sword and spear had just pointed against him a moment before.
: "How irksome. Come all this way only to have more plots of Kesselring biting back at us yet again."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4381 on: July 06, 2013, 03:38:40 pm »

Not a big fan of manners, are you, old man? Valor thought to himself, his expression carefully neutral. "We came with Prince Tantallos Forsaken at his request. The soldiers in this keep tried to lock us up. They are now all dead."

"I for one would like to know what's going on. Usually when people are trying to kill me, it's because someone paid me to do them the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4382 on: July 06, 2013, 03:41:53 pm »

:"As Valor said, old man." She doesn't care about titles.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4383 on: July 06, 2013, 03:44:56 pm »

"They are right. So you should stop demanding for answers we don't even have. If someone should be giving answers here it is you. They tried to kill us, we killed them, so nothing more fair."

He tied the mask back onto his face and crossed his arms.

"Also, swordman person not a Prince anymooreeee."

He said in a joking tone.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4384 on: July 06, 2013, 03:45:55 pm »

Salvatore had been rushing back after he heard the crashing from the next room, trying to figure out what the hell was going on in there because that did not sound good.

"Chris! We gotta move, somethin' bad happened from tha sound!" The wyvern rider shouted back at the spy as he moved ahead, hoping he makes it to the scene of whatever happened in time.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4385 on: July 06, 2013, 04:00:56 pm »

@Salvatore, and Chris:

"Look, a wyvern rider!"

"You will pay for attacking Lord Rozard, you thug!"

The slightly mangled soldiers pointed their weapons at Salvatore and his poor mount, but it was obvious they're not very keen at attacking something as large and vicious as a wyvern.

@rest:

"I would like to know that too." Rozard mumbled after Valor.

"As far as it goes for me and my bodyguards, we have certain... dealings with House Kesselring of Menelea. The bad kind of dealings. I assume-"

"Kesselring? Kesselring... You mean, Siegfried? That old rat is behind this? I doubt that, I know my dear cousin as good as I know my sisters! He wouldn't be one to sneakily murder unarmed scholars and dignitaries..."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4386 on: July 06, 2013, 04:14:38 pm »

:"...Prixima Kesselring. No Siegfried. More conscious than this walking bucket of steel, he says..."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4387 on: July 06, 2013, 04:19:44 pm »

The wyvern reared to a halt, its wings splayed wide as it pushed itself back from its forward momentum. The golden wyvern growled at the soldiers pointing their weapons at both it and Salvatore, obviously not amused at the antics. Salvatore watched the soldiers warily, although he rubbed Ormm's neck in an attempt to ease the agitated wyvern. It kinda worked, he was now growling less loudly, but still eyed the soldiers uneasily with his slitted eyes.

"Oi don' know who yah are, nor this 'Lord Rozard,' an' the only foightin' Oi did was defendin' mahself from the madness tha was caught up in 'ere. 'Nough blood has been shed this day, an' Oi don' aim fer more... Who are yah, an' who is this 'Lord Rozard?'" The rider spoke slowly and carefully, eying the soldiers carefully.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4388 on: July 06, 2013, 04:28:46 pm »

Rozard rubbed his forehead.

"Oh, right, Siegfried died nine years ago. Prixima... Prixima- oh, that ungrateful young wretch of a niece. That kind of dishonorable conduct loks like her work, yes."
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4389 on: July 06, 2013, 04:34:41 pm »

Gregor hadn't moved from his spot on the floor, and was only half paying attention.

: "'Dishonorable conduct', he says. He doesn't have the slightest clue..."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4390 on: July 06, 2013, 04:38:16 pm »

"Who wants to explain him the whole thing? "

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4391 on: July 06, 2013, 07:05:17 pm »

@Salvatore:

"Uhh, we were attacked a while ago by some mercenaries. Are you one of them? Speak or we will gut you and then ask again!"

They still stood in their spots. They weren't moving toward Salvatore, but they weren't backing away from him either.
SigFlags!

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4392 on: July 06, 2013, 07:31:52 pm »

Seyena stepped forward, leaning heavily on Ilya, staining the pegasus' flanks red. She had been listening to the conversation, mulling thoughts over in her head, and she had an odd suspicion.

"Minister Rozard, are you familiar with the magical relics known as 'Dragonstones'? Prixima seems to have quite the fascination with them- one in particular, actually."
I need to put something interesting here.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4393 on: July 06, 2013, 07:59:32 pm »

"Oi certainly hope yah don' go through this wit' every man who yah see, Oi can only see tha goin' rather poorly, heh. Me an' the group Oi was wit' were attacked 'ere, 'ey forced into the back an' me into tha tower there." The main pointed behind him to the stairs going up.

"If'in Oi was one o' the mercenaries who attacked yah, why would Oi be talkin' ta yah? 'Ey didn' see ah rather chatty bunch, what wit' 'em attackin' everyone. Loike Oi said, 'nough blood has been spilled 'ere due ta tha horrid... Magic 'ey used, Oi don' have the moind ta see more. Now then, did yah see any o' the group Oi was wit'? Should be ah man wit' blue hair an' robes, ah pegasus rider, ah red headed lass wit' ah horse, an' others. Oi'd rather loike ta see what tha crash was ah while back, makin' me ah touch worried."

Salvatore tried to talk calmly to the soldiers, seeing no need for a fight if one could be avoided, but he sounded rushed at the end of it, still worried about his friends and the crash.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4394 on: July 07, 2013, 05:20:08 am »

@Salvatore:

"It sounds logical, but what if--" One of his fellow soldiers smacked the talking one at the back of his neck.

"Oh just shut up and let him pass, I'm hungry and Rozard will propably want to go underway the moment he finishes his job here.

"Riiight, fine." The soldiers circled the wyvern in a wide bow and then went upstairs to the tower.

@rest:

"Of course I do know, little girl! Once in a time I had three of them under my guard! I'm from a crusader house, see? If you're literate then you surely read on them."
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 291 292 [293] 294 295 ... 559