Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 293 294 [295] 296 297 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 417059 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #4410 on: July 07, 2013, 11:51:01 am »

Edwin sighed and walked over to stand next to Mannan.

"How bad do you think this could get? Do we really need that idiot's help at all for that manner?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4411 on: July 07, 2013, 11:57:33 am »

: "Oh..."

Charlotte folded his arms.

: "Well, that can't be right. I think he was just doing that to rile you. If your family is half as strong as you are, I bet they're still alive somewhere."
: "Well, if that was his plan, it worked. But I thought the same thing about my father, and look what happened to him! We've seen firsthand how ruthless Prixima can be...I wouldn't admit this to anyone else, but I'm scared, Charlotte. If he was telling the truth I've lost almost everyone I care about, and it terrifies me to think you might be next."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4412 on: July 07, 2013, 05:04:10 pm »

Mannan sighed.

"To be honest, I'm stumped. I've put all my hope in meeting the various scholars from different lands. Instead, I almost got killed myself. This is a disaster. I have no idea what to do besides going back to my castle, and try to send letters. Maybe we will find some listening ears." Mannan looked at Tantallos.

"You fought at my side, dark mage. Thanks for that. As it seems that you and your bodyguards are friends with Gregor, I would like to invite you to my castle. We seem to have a common goal, or at least, a partial one. Even if you do not want to help my cause, I could provide you with beddings and provisions until you leave. What do you say?"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4413 on: July 07, 2013, 06:08:55 pm »

: "Well, if that was his plan, it worked. But I thought the same thing about my father, and look what happened to him! We've seen firsthand how ruthless Prixima can be...I wouldn't admit this to anyone else, but I'm scared, Charlotte. If he was telling the truth I've lost almost everyone I care about, and it terrifies me to think you might be next."

: "That wouldn't happen!"

Charlotte perked up, hoping to inspire a little confidence in Gregor.

: "Besiiiiides, I'm practically invulnerable shooting from half a castle away. If anything, you'll die a tragic death before me."

Wait.

: "That sounded different in my head. I'll just be quiet now."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4414 on: July 07, 2013, 06:15:22 pm »

"Oh? You are welcome, it was good to talk to them again! And well.. as it seems the crazy witch lady is going to affect everyone with her dragon stone plans, I doubt we have many options, right? I will be helping to take her down before returning to my castle. That is the least I could do for those who are not going to join the Forsakens, I am thankful for their assistance on my quest."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4415 on: July 07, 2013, 06:36:02 pm »

:"Neither of you are going to die! I swore to protect my friends, so that means I'm very well going to protect the two of you!"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4416 on: July 07, 2013, 06:59:08 pm »

: "That wouldn't happen!"

Charlotte perked up, hoping to inspire a little confidence in Gregor.

: "Besiiiiides, I'm practically invulnerable shooting from half a castle away. If anything, you'll die a tragic death before me."

Wait.

: "That sounded different in my head. I'll just be quiet now."
Somehow, this did actually put a smile on his face. A small one, and it didn't last long, but there it was.

: "That's true. I've seen ballistae with less range than you, Char."

: "You don't need to be quiet if you don't want to. Could you just..stay here, for a moment? I'll be okay in a little while; just have to get my thoughts sorted out."

:"Neither of you are going to die! I swore to protect my friends, so that means I'm very well going to protect the two of you!"

: "You can't protect everyone all the time, Alexander. But I appreciate the sentiment."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4417 on: July 07, 2013, 07:14:19 pm »

Salvatore moved over to join the group, now dismounted off of Ormm who was currently following him, seeing that the danger has possibly past with the strange old man and his soldiers gone. He left Gregor and Charlotte, along with Alex, to their moment, instead heading over to the blue robed shaman.

"Tantallos." Sal nodded to the mage in greeting. "Oi heard ah crash an' went ta see what happened, was stopped by some soldiers demandin' ta know who Oi was. Everyone good?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4418 on: July 07, 2013, 07:38:36 pm »

Alexander sighed and gestured with one arm to all of the others in the group, before letting Gregor think.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4419 on: July 07, 2013, 08:24:53 pm »

Tantallos nodded to the Salvatore and remained with his arms crossed.

"Hello wyvrern rider person, I almost forgot to ask you if you would be willing to serve the Forsakens cause, because you know, once we kill the crazy lady, I will have to return to the castle to deal with the problems we are having there. And I do believe everyone is fine now, nobody is greeting us with swords or hugging with knives anymore."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4420 on: July 07, 2013, 08:37:32 pm »

"Oi'll put some thought inta it, can' roightly say roight now, ask me later. Glad ta hear everyone's okay, was worried when Oi heard tha crash."

"...Crazy lady? 'Fraid Oi'm not sure what yer talkin' about... OH! Are yah talkin' about tha Prixia 'er some such Oi've been hearin' yah'll talk about now an' again? Anyhow, yah ever foind out what this bloody mess was about? Why were there soldiers 'ere? Who was leadin' 'em? Was it tha guy?" Salvatore bombarded the shaman with questions, and pointed at the dead sage.

Ormm, for his part during the conversation, was keeping a wary eye on the corpses as if he thinks they'll rise again.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4421 on: July 07, 2013, 08:48:18 pm »

"Does anyone want to tell me what's going on with Prixima? Specifically, why one of her officers was working with a mad man out to murder us? It's not exactly an ideal severance package."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4422 on: July 07, 2013, 08:49:12 pm »

"Yes, that crazy lady. And we are talking about how she is going to use those dragonstones to do something really dumb and destructive that is probably going to affect every area around here, if not more than just that. And we do not know about it yet, the guy we asked does not know about it too. The guy who was leading it was some Druid that was pretty crazy, I wanted to end his life, but sadly he used some trick to prevent us from helping those who managed to get close to him. And the sage guy was just the one bothering us with some stupid staff that could affect your mind and make you lose control over your body, he was blocking the gates."

"Also, you ask a lot of questions, wyvern rider person."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4423 on: July 07, 2013, 09:14:55 pm »

"Sorry, but Oi don' loike it when all of yah are put in danger an' Oi don' know anythin' about it. Oi'm not even sure if'in anyone survived this mess 'sides us." The wyvern rider sighed. "Thank yah fer some answers, though Oi got another. What are 'ey doin' 'ere? Oi'm happy ta see 'em, though wish it was under happier chances, but weren' 'ey goin' ta be top guards 'er somethin'." Sal gestured towards Gregor, Charlotte, and Alex. They seemed busy so he figured it was best to ask Tantallos about it besides bother them.

"Valor, glad ta see yah alroight." Sal greeted the swordsman.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4424 on: July 07, 2013, 09:20:06 pm »

"Good to see you're fine yourself. I wasn't too worried though, to be honest. You're a tough nut to crack, Sal." Valor sighed, the smile he'd worn when complimenting the wyvern knight quickly fading. "What the hell was that even about? And I heard that swordsman talking about Gregor's family being dead- Why? His family are loyal Meneleans, I thought. What does she stand to gain? This is bothering me, badly."
Pages: 1 ... 293 294 [295] 296 297 ... 559