Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 417003 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #3390 on: June 01, 2013, 09:07:24 pm »

"Sorry? You didn't do anything wrong. In fact, you got exactly what I was looking for. Well, you and a couple of the others."

: "...What were you looking for? I mean the whole, uh, anti-climactic showdown. And the surprise question before we went in. None of that was really right."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3391 on: June 01, 2013, 09:09:33 pm »

Chris turned a corner and almost bumped into Tantallos.

"Ah. Lucky coincidence, I was looking for you."

He observed Tantallos with his hood down for once before continuing on.

"I actually had something I wanted to ask you. Earlier I found these rings."

He removing the Guiding Ring and Blade Ring from his pockets and held them out for the shaman to see.

"I don't know what they do, but I can tell they're magical."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3392 on: June 01, 2013, 09:10:35 pm »

"I said that I wanted a response from Prixima, remember? Well, I got one."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3393 on: June 01, 2013, 09:12:55 pm »

"I said that I wanted a response from Prixima, remember? Well, I got one."

: "Oh. Right. Does that mean you'll be staying? It looks like Anja and some of the others are ready to leave Prixima's service for the moment. Maybe head to Menelea to look for work or something. It would be lonely without you, though."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3394 on: June 01, 2013, 09:13:59 pm »

Tantallos raised an eyebrow and nodded to the spy.

"Well, talk about coincidence, I wanted to talk to you about something too. And what rings?"

The shaman looked at the rings and exclaimed something that probably was used for surprise on his lands.

"For the LETHAL BREATH OF THE PLAGUE DRAGON! Where did you get these? I had been looking for a guilding ring in quite a while.. and the other one is the so called blade ring, it is said if that you wear it, it will increase your strenght.. curiously it will vanish after a while but the power will keep with you."
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 09:16:49 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3395 on: June 01, 2013, 09:18:00 pm »

"I'm Seyena, most don't shorten it to anything." She said, nervously looking back at the wyvern. She wondered if they would eat a pegasus as she subconsciously pulled Ilya closer to her. "And... yes... I'm with the group."

Seyena took another cautious glance back at the wyvern, "On the topic of names, what's the name of your wyvern?"

Salvatore nodded at the pegasus rider. He figured as much, and with the question in return glanced at the golden wyvern who was currently digging in a spot in the corner of the stable. Sal's not entirely sure why, but he doesn't really know what goes on in its head at times.

"His name be Ormm." The armored man pitched a thumb towards the gold wyvern.

At the mention of his name, the wyvern stopped what it was doing and looked up at his rider, then Seyena, before eventually trotting back over to them leaving the beginning of the hole in the stable alone. Ormm watched them expectantly, as if wondering why its name was called. Sal simply scratched Ormm's chin before turning back to the pegasus rider.

"Friendly fella he is, yah ah pegasus rider yerself? Don' see much o' them."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3396 on: June 01, 2013, 09:20:48 pm »

Chris cleared his throat and looked around. No one around, so that was good. He sidled up to Tantallos so his mouth was about an inch from the shaman's ear and started whispering.

"I nicked them from the vault earlier during the fighting. I take it you want the Guiding Ring, so... take it, with my blessings. And thanks for the info on the other ring. I'll try to figure out who could use it later."

He handed the Guiding Ring to Tantallos and stuck the other one back in his pocket.

"The other thing I have of interest is a contract of some sort. I still need to read it myself, although you can look at it too if you'd like."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3397 on: June 01, 2013, 09:25:19 pm »

Hated this thing of having someone so close to him, it really felt awkward but heard in silence what the spy had to say.

"Well, well, well.. now that is amusing.. and do not worry about it, spy guy. I will not be using it until I get stronger, I do not feel ready to use it yet."

He took it anyway but hid it under his mantles.

"A contract? Let me take a look..."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3398 on: June 01, 2013, 09:28:18 pm »

"I'm completely lost."

Derick picked a random direction and started checking everyroom he passed for someone recognizeable

Valor looked up from his cot when Derick poked his head into the guest room where the group was supposed to eventually meet up. "Oh, hello Derick. Anyone else with you?"

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3399 on: June 01, 2013, 09:29:56 pm »

"He reminds me a bit like a puppy. An over-sized, scaly puppy with wings, but the demeanor is still there." Seyena said, cautiously extending a hand towards the wyvern to scratch it's chin, imitating Salvatore.
 She was ready to draw her hand back at a moment's notice, should Ormm decide her arm might possibly taste like chicken.

"Well, yes, I'm a pegasus rider. But to be honest, I haven't seen many wyvern knights, except for when this... invasion started."
I need to put something interesting here.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3400 on: June 01, 2013, 09:30:01 pm »

"Ah Valor, hello. If there are, then I was more lost than I thought."
It's FEF, not FEOF

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3401 on: June 01, 2013, 09:31:30 pm »

snip wrong thread

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3402 on: June 01, 2013, 09:34:45 pm »

@Olison:
"So, being solitary is bad, being a castle guy is bad too. Doesn't look like you have many options left, then!"
Olison nodded in resignation.
: "No, I would suppose not. But as a soldier at heart, it can be tough to resign service when you've been brought up that way."
Olison looked over Ami's horse with a careful eye, determining no wounds on it. Satisfied, Olison's gaze rose again to see more of the party forming in the courtyard.
: "I take it no one else's partial to taking a rest either, then."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3403 on: June 01, 2013, 09:36:22 pm »

"Ah Valor, hello. If there are, then I was more lost than I thought."

"You're lost?" Valor asked, sitting upright and placing his feet on the floor. "Where are you trying to go?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3404 on: June 01, 2013, 09:38:23 pm »

: "Oh. Right. Does that mean you'll be staying? It looks like Anja and some of the others are ready to leave Prixima's service for the moment. Maybe head to Menelea to look for work or something. It would be lonely without you, though."
Gregor laughed bitterly.

"All this time I tried to hope that Prixima had a good reason for all the things she's done, and had us do. But this wasn't about protecting the kingdom, or Kesselring. All this death and suffering was solely to increase her own political power. Even Rosecross, may the Divine Dragon bring him peace, had been effected by what she's done.

Charlotte, all my friends here are dead. My father is dead. My eldest brother is moving on, my other brother I don't particularly care for, and my sister is off in a convent somewhere. There's nothing for me to care for here. I'm going with you...that is, if you'll still let me."

((Any inconsistencies between Prixima's dialogue and Gregor's summation here can be excused as a result of my speedreading, the mental haze Gregor was in after hearing of his father's death, or both :p))
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 559