Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 416987 times)

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #3360 on: June 01, 2013, 07:46:41 pm »

Seyena felt hollow. I should be grieving, crying, probably. She thought, with the smallest twinge of sadness.

Isn't this why she remained so aloof around her fellow riders? To not feel grief, like the grief she felt when her mentor died?
How had all of them died? How did they die? Anger started to rise inside of her, anger of many things; herself for not grieving, the Berebians for slaying them...

And for Prixima, whom Seyena once respected. But to her, she was merely a tool, much like her sisters in arms.

Not any longer... Seyena thought, walking up to the two frightened pegasi. With a few gentle words, and a sugar cube or two as a tantalizing treat, she hopefully calmed their nerves.

Then she felt something large bump into her. Stifling a shout, she turned around, surprised.

"Yes. I suppose I'm better." Seyena said, rubbing her shoulder, still somewhat frightened by the wyvern. "You're the rider that brought Charlotte back, right?"
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 07:48:17 pm by Gamerboy4life »
I need to put something interesting here.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3361 on: June 01, 2013, 07:47:22 pm »

@Olison&Charlotte:

"Oh, isn't it Charlotte, hello! You seem to have terrible mood. Did you broke off with that Gregor guy?"

@Gregor:

"Yes, I have a question. Charles told me he is leaving Prixima's service, he said 'I'm not going to live on my father's grave'. What about you? I do hope you stay - Lady Prixima will need loyal, dutiful soldiers to protect her after his gruesome siege."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3362 on: June 01, 2013, 07:48:03 pm »

Chris sighed. He wondered what was so important about that piece of paper that Ernest wanted him to see it for no given reason. He'd never understand regular people, with their ability to lie and think illogically and have dreams and feel emotions. Well, that last was technically half-true. Chris could still distantly feel some emotions, and right now, he was a trifle annoyed by this turn of events.

He turned around and headed to the guest room, looking over the rings he had taken. He would have to ask one of the magic-users what they did. Riven or Tantallos would know more about their function. Not to discount Ami, either, for that matter, but she would be busy tending the wounded for awhile and shouldn't be bothered.

I'm not particularly tired, hungry, or thirsty. Now is as good a time as any to track down one of the magicians and ask.

He decided to walk around until he bumped into one of them.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3363 on: June 01, 2013, 07:50:40 pm »

@Chris:

Unfortunately, when he was going through particularily tight corridor, around the corner, Ernest bumped at Chris, pushing his back against the wall.

"Hello Christopher. It seems you were following me for some reason. Tell me, why? Miss me already?" His hand rested against the wall near Chris' left ear, the eyes looking at him and those lips forever locked in straight line of pokerface.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3364 on: June 01, 2013, 07:51:12 pm »

@Olison:
"You don't sound particularly sure about that 'loyalty to the castle' thing, darling. And I know what I'm saying!"
Olison remained quiet for a moment before sighing, saying as bluntly as possible.
: "You would be correct. This would be the third castle I've served and I've yet to see respect among any of their keepers. But so it goes, a soldier does not question, only serves."
Olison dimly recognized Charlotte approaching.
: "Ah, Charlotte." Olison made a curt bow to her, despite his exhaustion, "I apologize for all that back there. With Prixima."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3365 on: June 01, 2013, 07:52:24 pm »

Charles was thinking of leaving? That doesn't sound like him... Out loud, he said,
"I need to talk to some people first. I'll let you know when I decide."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3366 on: June 01, 2013, 07:53:37 pm »

Chris wondered why his attention was directed to Ernest's lips.

...I just bet Prixima is watching this somewhere.

"Just curious about that piece of paper, that's all. I wanted to get a closer look at it."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3367 on: June 01, 2013, 07:55:06 pm »

@Gregor:

"Of course, take your time." With that, he bowed his head a little and then moved away to talk with some other soldiers.

@Chris:

"Hmm, do I will have something from letting you look at it? It is, as you said, just a 'piece of paper' after all. Feeling greedy?"
SigFlags!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3368 on: June 01, 2013, 07:57:21 pm »

Chris raised an eyebrow.

"I don't quite follow. Are you asking for a bribe to let me look at it, or threatening me to not look at it 'or else'? I really don't understand why this paper is so important."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3369 on: June 01, 2013, 07:57:41 pm »

"Hmm... this place is too weird... maybe I should just get back to the group. "borrowing" a tome besides the money would probably drive that lady insane..heh..eheh."

Just keep looking for the group.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3370 on: June 01, 2013, 08:00:22 pm »

"Yeah, Oi'd be him, picked her up at the forest needin' ta head ta the castle 'ere wit' ah hurry. Well, tha an' ah few bandits, but tha wasn' much o' note."

The rider stated simply, looking around the stables for a bit. Ormm looked between the pegasi and Seyena, but otherwise stayed behind Sal and occasionally shifted a bit, eager to resume what it assumes to be an exploration of a new and fascinating area. After noticing the solemn air in the area, he quickly pipes up.

"If'in Oi'm interuptin' anythin', Oi can scram fer yah. Not, if'in Oi can ask ah few questions o' yah?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3371 on: June 01, 2013, 08:02:13 pm »

Gregor saluted Aaron, and walked away. However, he didn't plan on talking to anyone just yet. Instead he went back down through the keep, through the courtyard rapidly filling with cremation fires, to the barracks where he was assigned. The barracks were now empty.

As he sat on his cot, the full weight of everything that happened in the past day came crashing down all at once. He put his head in his hands and wept bitter tears.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3372 on: June 01, 2013, 08:03:12 pm »

@Christopher:

"Naaw, not a bribe, my friend. I was just wondering why you're so inclined to look at it. I mean, you rarely dropped by my quarters all that time and now you were seeking me. Is that paper more interesting than my... friendship? That would be cruel, Chris." Ernest moved an inch closer, possibly getting Chris a lot more uncomfortable than before.

@Tantallos:

Tantallos found himself at the outside, and at the other side of the courtyard, just outside the main gate, he saw Anja, Olison and Charlotte.

@Charlotte&others:

"You have a bad luck when it comes to castles. Maybe stop looking for one and just travel around? There are so many stories of brave, solitary knights travelling through the countryside, you wouldn't be the first!"
SigFlags!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3373 on: June 01, 2013, 08:07:39 pm »

"Just when I'm ready to leave, both you and Prixima... Last chances, I suppose?"

He shook his head, still smiling.

"Well, we could always... barter. I stay with you in your quarters for the night instead of the guest rooms, and in return I get to find out why those papers are so important. Sound like a fair trade?"

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3374 on: June 01, 2013, 08:08:09 pm »

Seyena looked back at the stables, noticing how empty it seemed. "Not much to interrupt."

She took a moment to compose herself. Why was she this rattled? She knew that death could happen. Just, not all at once.
"What questions do you have?"
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 08:09:48 pm by Gamerboy4life »
I need to put something interesting here.
Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 559