Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 417007 times)

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #3375 on: June 01, 2013, 08:11:06 pm »

@Charlotte&others:

"You have a bad luck when it comes to castles. Maybe stop looking for one and just travel around? There are so many stories of brave, solitary knights travelling through the countryside, you wouldn't be the first!"
Olison managed a bit of a laughing wheeze in spite of the solemn air about the castle.
: "I've tried. Solitary knights don't seem so brave or heroic when they're scrambling for jobs, especially with two mouths to feed." Olison gave a pat to Steil's side. But quickly resumed his neutral glare.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3376 on: June 01, 2013, 08:12:19 pm »

@Chris:

"That would be interesting, but not necessary." He pulled the scrolls from his robes, brushed Chris' lips with the tip of the scroll and then left it in Chris' hands.

"Feel free to peruse the scroll, my dear friend. If you ever feel like repaying the favour, you know which inns in Vilino I frequent."

Chris got Fell Contract!

@Olison:

"So, being solitary is bad, being a castle guy is bad too. Doesn't look like you have many options left, then!"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3377 on: June 01, 2013, 08:12:59 pm »

Tantallos moved closer to see what the small group was doing and just gave a nod as a greet.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3378 on: June 01, 2013, 08:19:21 pm »

"Yer name would be ah good start. Mine's Salvatore, most jus' call me Sal though. Yah wit' the rest o' the group? Charlotte, Chris, an'... What's his name... Gregory?"

While Sal spoke, Ormm was beginning to realize that they wouldn't be moving soon yet. So the wyvern contented itself by sniffing around the stables, occasionally scratching at the dirt in a spot or two.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3379 on: June 01, 2013, 08:21:57 pm »

"Thank you. That's very generous of you."

Chris took the scroll.

"I'll stop by after nightfall anyway. Fair's fair."

If he was going to be up all night - and he probably was - it would be a better use of his time than pacing around and failing to sleep, as usual. He stepped past Ernest, placing a hand on his shoulder as he did so.

"Unless you'd prefer to go now? All of my other affairs can wait for a few hours."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3380 on: June 01, 2013, 08:24:26 pm »

@Chris:

"Work first, Christopher. And please don't follow me around like a lost puppy." With that, Ernest took off and went his way, somewhere else.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3381 on: June 01, 2013, 08:25:54 pm »

"All right. Later, then. I'll look forward to it."

Chris headed off in the opposite direction of Ernest to find one of the party mages.

SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3382 on: June 01, 2013, 08:31:07 pm »

"....So... now what. I mean, after getting the money."

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3383 on: June 01, 2013, 08:48:01 pm »

"I'm Seyena, most don't shorten it to anything." She said, nervously looking back at the wyvern. She wondered if they would eat a pegasus as she subconsciously pulled Ilya closer to her. "And... yes... I'm with the group."

Seyena took another cautious glance back at the wyvern, "On the topic of names, what's the name of your wyvern?"
I need to put something interesting here.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3384 on: June 01, 2013, 08:56:39 pm »

"Where is the spy guy anyway? I have not seen him since the group began to wander around the castle."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3385 on: June 01, 2013, 09:01:25 pm »

After the meeting Derick had wandered off. As time passed his mind started to go back to the conversation with Rosecross.
"Rosecross didn't know who killed Sarius, and it makes no sense for Prixima to have been the culprit, while she did admit to poisoning people just now, the way it happened doesn't fit her style anyways. It was too messy. I   I've barely thought about this ever since the night he died, what's wrong with me... Sarius was practically a father to us. Well except for Adrien and Henry. Which was almost half of us. So maybe I was exaggerating."
"Concentrate Derick. Concentrate. I need to get to the bottom of this. I owe it to Sarius...  Alright I swear, after this, I will find out why he died. And once I do, I'll avenge him."

Suddenly, he stopped and looked around.

"I'm completely lost."

Derick picked a random direction and started checking everyroom he passed for someone recognizeable
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 09:06:13 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3386 on: June 01, 2013, 09:02:42 pm »

After his short cry, Gregor wiped his face off as best he could and stood up. He felt...well, not better, exactly, but at least he could come to terms with things a bit better.

He left the barracks and returned to the main courtyard. There, he saw a small grouping of his companions, and went over to greet them.

"Hey."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3387 on: June 01, 2013, 09:03:28 pm »

Charlotte waved.

: "Hi, Gregor. Sorry about earlier."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3388 on: June 01, 2013, 09:04:33 pm »

Tantallos shrugged to himself again and began to look for the spy guy.

"Well... plague! It surely will not be easy to convince these people to deal with a bunch of crazy flesh-eating bastards on the route close to the castle.."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3389 on: June 01, 2013, 09:06:12 pm »

"Sorry? You didn't do anything wrong. In fact, you got exactly what I was looking for. Well, you and a couple of the others."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 559