Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 222 223 [224] 225 226 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 417050 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #3345 on: June 01, 2013, 07:14:30 pm »

"My...my father?! That can't be. There must be some mistake!"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3346 on: June 01, 2013, 07:14:36 pm »

Seyena quickly runs up to her grey pegasus, relived that she wasn't harmed. With a few softly spoken words and a gentle tug on the reins, Seyena led Ilya to where the fliers kept their mounts, talking to Ilya the way there. It was therapeutic for her, to be able to talk and not be actively judged, and to know her words were falling upon a creature who understood them.

It wasn't till her feet met the soft hay that was strewn across the stable did she snap out of her reverie. She made sure to ensure her pegasus was accounted for, and to report in to whomever commanded the pegasus knights in Kesselring.
I need to put something interesting here.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3347 on: June 01, 2013, 07:17:01 pm »

Chris raised an eyebrow.

"So... you just wanted to show me a piece of paper? Without even telling me what's on it or why I should care about it?"

"Whatever floats your boat, I suppose."

"Sorry about Joseph and Robert. They fought well. If we could have gotten across the courtyard to save them we would have, but as it stands their efforts to take over an enemy position bought us the time we needed to kill an enemy general and fight our way into the keep."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3348 on: June 01, 2013, 07:23:13 pm »

@Seyena:

Seyena quickly learned the terrible truth - there no more remaining pegasus knights in Kesselring. The only trace of the once-famous unit was a pair of pegasi that nibbled on grass in corner behind the stables, their eyes wide and large from confusion, fear and stress, their owners dead.

@Chris:

"Oh I won't mourn them. They did their job." With that, Ernest passed Christopher and went off somewhere.

@Gregor:

"No... I did told you up th- Oh. I'm sorry, I... I still not used to call your oldest brother a 'Captain'." Aaron looked away in awkward silence, unsure how to move the conversation.

"...I'm really sorry, Gregor... my condolences."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3349 on: June 01, 2013, 07:25:09 pm »

Chris waited until Ernest passed him, then immediately faded into the shadows and started following him.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3350 on: June 01, 2013, 07:25:23 pm »

Alexander was in shock, looking at the bodies, and hearing more words of horror. Almost... all of his comrades were... were dead.
Dead, and he hadn't been there.
He hadn't been able to protect them.
:"They're... they're dead. It's my fault, I... failed. I wasn't there, they're dead, oh God, oh god..."
Alexander sat down against the nearest wall, looking at the bodies of his comrades.
And as such, he practically shut down.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3351 on: June 01, 2013, 07:30:48 pm »

The world spun around Gregor, who was forced to use his lance to stay upright. This had to be a bad dream. Sure, it was bad before, but this just wasn't possible!

"How...how did he die?"

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3352 on: June 01, 2013, 07:32:42 pm »

Salvatore was lost. There was no other explanation for it, he swore he saw that speck of dried blood several times now. How he even got lost, he's not entirely sure. He was walking down a hallway, hoping it lead to the guest room, then... Then.... Well, sufficient to say, this is now his fourth time walking down it.

The wyvern rider gave an exasperated sigh, trying to figure out where the hell he is and why he can't figure his way around a bleedin' keep! Dammit, if there's one positive thing Sal will attribute to Berebians, they can make a keep that's easy to navigate through. He's not even sure what level of the keep he's on... Somewhere in the middle? He knows he went down some stairs. The wyvern for its part just sniffed at the various things, looking at everything with great interest as it explored the new area with its rider.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3353 on: June 01, 2013, 07:35:26 pm »

@Chris:

Ernest quickly dissappeared from Chris' radar. He was that good.

@Gregor:

"...From what I gathered, he was overseeing the usual morning training session for the recruits. Then, the Berebians fell on us from the clouds... he was at the courtyard... even for him, three Wyvern Riders were too much."

@Salvatore&Seyena:

Somehow, Salvatore ended outside, near stables, and almost bumped onto Seyena.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3354 on: June 01, 2013, 07:38:21 pm »

@Olison:
"Phew! It would be terrible to learn that guys who saved my life once got killed shortly afterwards. Do you know how many of you guys will be going off this damned place? I thought about staying with that Gregor guy, or maybe Charlotte girl, and I think others would like a lift somewhere nearby as well."
Olison stood back as Seyena led her mount away, he turned back to Anja.
: "Three, maybe four? I honestly don't know how many of us are going to be heading off. Maybe when the dust settles... Many of us are still loyal to this castle, others are loyal to no-one. Some might still band together and face the odds."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3355 on: June 01, 2013, 07:39:43 pm »

@Olison:

"You don't sound particularly sure about that 'loyalty to the castle' thing, darling. And I know what I'm saying!"
SigFlags!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3356 on: June 01, 2013, 07:41:01 pm »

Charlotte, hearing a familiar voice or two outside the castle, investigated. (find Anja)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3357 on: June 01, 2013, 07:41:57 pm »

Tantallos sighed and walked away to see if he could find a tome, if not just return to the group.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3358 on: June 01, 2013, 07:42:19 pm »

The young soldier's eyes burned. He managed to hold himself in check, barely.

"I...thank you for telling me, Captain. Do you require anything else of me for now?"

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3359 on: June 01, 2013, 07:45:47 pm »

Okay, okay, take a left here, right here, down some stairs, few hallways, some directions from a shady guy, through this door and... And... Now he's at the stables. He's not even sure if he can recall having gone outside before the door.

"What."

Sal could only stare for a few moments at the various horses as Ormm soon filed in next to him. He was so confused as to how he could get so irrefutably lost he almost didn't notice Seyena, almost bumping into her.

"Eh, sorry there, didn' see yah. ...Yah wouldn' be tha one Oi saw in the corner, were yah? Wounded an' all tha? Glad ta see yah better, enough dead today as it is."
Pages: 1 ... 222 223 [224] 225 226 ... 559