Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 417068 times)

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #3315 on: June 01, 2013, 05:34:35 pm »

Olison stood straight at attention.
: "Milady, if I may make an inquiry. This battle, it was clearly no ordinary siege. Multiple houses, traitors, even some of Bereb's own soldiers..."
He quieted for a moment and cleared his throat.
: "Is there anything that would have prompted such a focused attack?"

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3316 on: June 01, 2013, 05:35:45 pm »

Olison stood straight at attention.
: "Milady, if I may make an inquiry. This battle, it was clearly no ordinary siege. Multiple houses, traitors, even some of Bereb's own soldiers..."
He quieted for a moment and cleared his throat.
: "Is there anything that would have prompted such a focused attack?"

Derick lowered his hand
"Nevermind"
It's FEF, not FEOF

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3317 on: June 01, 2013, 05:38:07 pm »

"A pity, Christopher. I started to like you. We could've had a more... closer relationship. You might've ended as my advisor, even. Well, you're free to go. Gregor, Olison, Seyena - report to your squad leaders, if they're still alive, and prepare for whatever duties you will have to perform. The rest of you - go to the guest quarters two floors below my study, and wait."

"You could have said something earlier, Prixima. I've only been trying to get in your bed for the last year and a half."

He wondered what she thought the flowers, various trinkets people he had been spying on had 'misplaced', and other such things had been for. Even noble women liked that sort of thing, right?

"Well, anyway. After we hear the answer to Olison I suppose I'll be going down to the guest quarters."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3318 on: June 01, 2013, 05:40:11 pm »

"Yeah, the cavalier guy also got me curious."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3319 on: June 01, 2013, 05:43:04 pm »

Prixima took a breath and then looked at Derick, then at Olison, sneaking a glance at Christopher as well.

"Of course. The reason is simple. Sasha Rosecross, daughter of Vostin Rosecross, was to be married to Mannan Tunhausen to 'ease the tension'. Of course, I couldn't allow such treacherous marriage to occur and pollute our noble houses. So I sent them some special apples. They must've worked perfectly considering this siege came mere two weeks after I sent them my gifts. Now that Rosecross sieged a fellow Menelean noble, King Paragor will have the entire Rosecross family executed for high treason. Menelea once more will be a strong country without insidious traitors amongst our ranks."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3320 on: June 01, 2013, 05:47:20 pm »

: "...I suppose that was hasty. I will never understand the total apathy of mercenary groups."

Charlotte tapped her foot.

: "Very well. I'll take my share and wait outside for the night. No need to sleep among the shed blood of warriors."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3321 on: June 01, 2013, 05:52:20 pm »

"poison huh... Well that's all I guess."

Derick left the room
It's FEF, not FEOF

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3322 on: June 01, 2013, 05:53:29 pm »

: "House Tunhausen..."
Olison stood quietly, sifting through his familiarities with the political dealings of the Berebian counties.
: "And with Rosecross' aid Bereb would have a new expansion opportunity at hand... This would explain much." Except a few... Minor details. He finished in his mind. Olison spoke no further and bowed, and looked towards the others, as if awaiting any further questions.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3323 on: June 01, 2013, 05:57:55 pm »

"Well, I'm heading downstairs. Come see me if you need anything."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3324 on: June 01, 2013, 05:58:29 pm »

Riven silently followed after Chris.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3325 on: June 01, 2013, 05:59:16 pm »

"Well, I am going to start working on the plans to deal with that undead swarm."

Tantallos gave a brief bow and walked away.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3326 on: June 01, 2013, 06:34:29 pm »

At Prixima's command, Gregor gave a lazy sort of salute and wandered off in a haze.

Brother...I can't believe anyone could defeat you, Charles...
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3327 on: June 01, 2013, 06:40:32 pm »

Olison watched Gregor silently drift away from the room. He saluted as well before making his way out. As he moved he gave a cursory glance at Charlotte, and briefly clasped Gregor's shoulder, giving him a sympathetic look before continuing on, silently.

He would report to Aaron, but not before looking to Find Anja and everyone's mounts outside.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3328 on: June 01, 2013, 06:41:39 pm »

Tantallos crossed his arms and looked around.

"So, I heard some people were going to make a new group hm? I may need some help to deal with those revenants...not on the front line, but on the roads as we heard some stories of adventurers being attacked by skeletons and other undead creatures."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3329 on: June 01, 2013, 06:45:49 pm »

Salvatore noted everyone moving off, their business done, and he does the same. He's greeted by a curious wyvern outside of the study, and he patted Ormm on the head as he followed the others in hopes they knew where they were going. The wyvern followed, trying not to be too far away from Salvatore.

Seems there's only two things that can happen now, Sal considers in his head. Either the group accepts him and he throws his lot with them, or they don't and he... Supposes he tries his luck in Garnes and hopes for the best? Its times like this that Sal wishes he could go off of more than chance for fate.
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 559