Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220] 221 222 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 417090 times)

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #3285 on: June 01, 2013, 04:38:11 pm »

Seyena entered the office, hearing Aaron's words. She couldn't help but think the name was familiar for a second.

Her thoughts were quickly swept away when she heard Charlotte speak up.

"Why not? We were paid to give her the stone, weren't we? Who cares about what she wants with an old rock?"
I need to put something interesting here.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3287 on: June 01, 2013, 04:39:26 pm »

Riven gave a polite bow and a whispered apology at Prixima's outburst, then blinked in surprise at Charlotte's.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3288 on: June 01, 2013, 04:39:54 pm »

"Why not? We were paid to give her the stone, weren't we? Who cares about what she wants with an old rock?"

: "I don't care about payment anymore. I lived most of my life without a single coin. The Dragonstone is clearly not an 'old rock' or we wouldn't have had to slaughter hundreds to get it."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3289 on: June 01, 2013, 04:40:38 pm »

Olison barely registered Charlotte's interjection as he was about to ask about the attack. He almost questioned her objection, but fell silent as he was curious himself.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3290 on: June 01, 2013, 04:42:29 pm »

"Of course it is not a "old rock", I believe I told some of you how powerful it can be. But we were paid to give it to her."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3291 on: June 01, 2013, 04:43:37 pm »

Prixima scoffed at Charlotte, and then looked at her with a stare that betrayed both amusement and annoyance.

"You want to know? Then I shall tell you." She leaned into her throne, staring at Charlotte.

"I wanted it back, because I promised my father that I shall cleanse Eor's family line from this world. That Lapis Lazuli shall return to us. He didn't live long enough to see that moment, but I intend to. What did you assumed I wanted it for? To gain supreme power? To start a bloody war to conquer the world? Please, little forest girl. You know nothing. Those under me can all rot and die for all I care. The point is - you're my pawns bound to do what I want, and I want my family's jewel, to restore our honour! I don't care how many you had to kill! All that is irrelevant. Now... shall I get the Dragonstone, or do you want to preach surrealistic morals at me, Charlotte? You better wake up and look around until you notice how the cruel the world is."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3292 on: June 01, 2013, 04:48:16 pm »

Riven stood up a little straighter. She recognized a coldblooded Matriarch when she heard one.

She leaned over to Chris, glancing back at Charlotte.

: "Should we warn her?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3293 on: June 01, 2013, 04:50:28 pm »

Tantallos gave a grumble of annoyance and slowly covered his head with his hood again, and moved his hands back into his mantle to hold the Worm tome.

"....Heh..pawns.."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3294 on: June 01, 2013, 04:51:44 pm »

Charlotte looked at the floor upon hearing Prixima's reply.

: "...You're right. The world is a cruel place. I stepped over the broken bones and splattered blood of bright-eyed young hirelings on my way to this room. Some of them I'd killed myself. Combat is cruel. War is cruel. The world is cruel."

: "But it's only cruel because of people like you."

Charlotte subconsciously reached toward her quiver.

: "I'm not your pawn. I was never your pawn. I only went along with this in hopes of finally finding out why I was told to protect this precious gem for all my life."

Charlotte pulled out the Tiger's Eye. The faint, translucent red-gold hue reflected the light shining through tiny cracks in the tower.

: "If you're right, and they really are simply useless, shiny rocks - then fine. I walk out, start an poverty-ridden adventuring group and bother you no more. But after all I've seen, I can hardly believe your words."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3295 on: June 01, 2013, 04:53:25 pm »

Valor continued to mumble into his glove. "All I wanted was to get paid, and go far, far away, and have something nice to eat. Is that so much to ask for the hard work I put in for this?"

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3296 on: June 01, 2013, 04:54:14 pm »

Salvatore continued standing silently, watching the back and forth. He frowned deeply from the back of the crowd at what he heard from Prixima, then grew a solemn look again. Sal remained silent throughout the exchange. He didn't understand all this killing over petty stones, nor sure if he wanted to know.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3297 on: June 01, 2013, 04:55:05 pm »

Derick was silent, but looked incredibly unsure of what to do.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3298 on: June 01, 2013, 04:56:08 pm »

Seyena observed the exchange between Prixima and Charlotte with a mixture of horror and awe at Prixima's cold demeanor, and Charlotte's fiery resistance. She reminds me a bit of Nala...

But when Charlotte pulled out the new stone...

"Is that a different Lapis Lazuli?" Seyena said. To her, it looked... odd.
I need to put something interesting here.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3299 on: June 01, 2013, 04:57:07 pm »

Prixima squinted her eyes at the sight of Tiger's Eye, before letting out a sigh.

"I don't remember anyone of Latzenhommer family being married to anyone remotely close to the name of 'Braxis'. You don't believe my words? See - I don't care about that too. If you want to be an adventurer, fine, then show me you can be loyal to your employer, that's quite important in your future career. Hand me the Lapis Lazuli, take the money, and leave my castle. I won't shed a single tear after you, girl."

Prixima heard Seyena's query.

"It is the Tiger's Eye, jewel of Latzenhommer family that's exctinct for over a century now."
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 04:59:10 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220] 221 222 ... 559