Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 417071 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #3270 on: June 01, 2013, 02:50:59 pm »

"One of these things. To be honest, I'm not entirely certain how they're made. They're quite delicious, however. Especially when they've been melted with a little bit of chocolate and put on some sort of hard food like crackers."

Chris pulled out his bag of marshmallows and ate one, handing two to Sal so he could have one for himself and one for Ormm if he wished.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3271 on: June 01, 2013, 03:43:37 pm »

"Can we finish this already? I want to tell someone about leading a army of druids to retake some of my lands."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3272 on: June 01, 2013, 04:14:20 pm »

//As part of consensus, rest of players is skipped because honestly what you're gonna do.

The monk ran away and downstairs...

In the third chest, Chris found another ring - albeit of different nature.

Chris got Blade Ring!

~~Chapter 5 Complete!~~

Suddenly, there were screams from one of lower halls - a quick peek resulted in a scene where a bunch of Meneleans stood over bloodied body of the monk who ust escaped from the mercenaries. The Meneleans then approached Prixima's study, blades and spears ready to engage the mercenaries. There were shouts and sounds of feet behind the mercenaries as well.

Just as the mercenaries were getting surrounded, a man in bright blue armor stepped forth - his armor covered in blood both dry and flesh, his forehead had a bloody gash on it, and his face screamed 'exhausted'.

"You! Of all people! Why are you here? How did you get in there? Are you with the Berebians? I swear, if you turned on us--

"Peace, Aaron." The voice came from inside the study. Then, there were sounds of footsteps, of someone calm and in no rush. Prixima left her study and looked at Aaron, then mercenaries, then the soldiers gathered in here.

"Don't you see the bodies of the traitors and the Berebian scum under the feet of our little mercenaries. Clearly, your mind must be foggy from the combat." Prixima grinned and turned to the mercenaries.

"I am interested how did they got there, and why they came back. I think there's lot to talk about. I also see unfamiliar faces between them as well. For those who weren't briefed in - I'm Prixima Kesselring, employer of Sarius' Wolves, or what's left of it. I see more of my own servants and blades than the original mercenaries."

"Lady Prixima, we have repelled the siege, albeit at great cost. We lost more than half of our men, most of the civilians were killed. Furthermore, Captain Torres and Captain von Hexham are both dead, and--"

"Aaron, please take care of the aftermath affairs. I trust you capable hands and mind. I will be talking with our mercenaries. You, people, come to my study."

With that, Prixima turned around and slowly moved to her study, as if the castle was never attacked and the day wasn't marked by heaps of corpses. Aaron's soldiers, along with the man himself, began to disperse to clean up the whole mess.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3273 on: June 01, 2013, 04:16:13 pm »

Riven followed Lady Prixima politely, following her lead of acting as though nothing was amiss.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3274 on: June 01, 2013, 04:20:43 pm »

Charlotte followed into the study behind Riven. She had much to say but said nothing.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3275 on: June 01, 2013, 04:22:27 pm »

Chris shrugged.

"I suppose I'd better talk to her. Here..."

Chris gives the Talisman to Alex, then takes his dagger back from Salvatore.

(You guys can decide what to do with the promotion item and the Blade Ring.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3276 on: June 01, 2013, 04:22:49 pm »

Olison had many questions, especially on Aaron's account, but barely had the time to even parse them all. He tried to carry himself with a soldier's gait he moved in the study with the others, but his exhaustion showed.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3277 on: June 01, 2013, 04:24:59 pm »

Derick followed the others, waiting anxiously for an explanation.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3278 on: June 01, 2013, 04:26:01 pm »

Valor grinned like a kid who'd been given a sack full of candy as he followed Prixima to what remained of her study.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3279 on: June 01, 2013, 04:26:08 pm »

Tantallos followed the other shaman and looked for the sides for a moment.

"Hmmm....better start working on future plans, I bet there will have a lot to be done on when I return. I could use the assistance of another ancient magic user to lead the groups we will be using to retake some areas lost by those crazy undeads."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3280 on: June 01, 2013, 04:28:34 pm »

Salvatore nodded and returned the dagger to Chris, having tried the marshmallow a while ago. It was surprisingly good. Ormm sniffed it, licked it, even chewed on it a bit, but ultimately didn't eat it. The wyvern still watched Chris with curiosity however, but seemed more content with his presence.

Seeing everyone head into the study, he did the same after dismounting Ormm and followed the group. Sal isn't exactly sure if he was 'part of the group' but he has a feeling the noble-lady would shout at him to get inside if he tried to wait outside. The wyvern tried to follow him inside, but some quiet words and comforting gestures from Salvatore had the wyvern waiting outside the study, staring into the room from outside the study.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3281 on: June 01, 2013, 04:30:08 pm »

: "Undeads? I may have missed it, but I don't recall you mentioning undead. Are they related to your patron somehow?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3282 on: June 01, 2013, 04:32:29 pm »

"Silence. You can talk over you petty affairs when we're done here." Prixima sat down at her throne and then let out a sigh, her eyes looking at the mercenaries. She first looked at Olison, then Gregor, then Seyena and then Derick, before her eyes ultimately landed on Chris' face. She squinted them for half a second, and then her lips twisted upwards in a smirk.

"Chris, the Dragonstone, please."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3283 on: June 01, 2013, 04:33:58 pm »

: "NO! Wait. Don't give it to her."

Charlotte surprised herself. This was the first time she'd ever spoken up in Prixima's presence.

: "Lady Prixima, what use do you have for this stone? No more lies."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3284 on: June 01, 2013, 04:35:25 pm »

Tantallos pulled his hood down and shrugged.

"Not really. It was a consequence of the huge mistake our enemies did. Like I told you, they forced the Plague Dragon away from our lands and he was wounded, so the rotten skin and blood of the dragon fell on some lands..."

"Mostly on the battlefield and it brought life to EVERYONE who died there, countless people returning to life as mindless creatures just wanting to kill... sadly most of our attempts to push them back failed, mostly because they have a large army of skeletons and revenants, so we will need to use strategy to finally get rid of them. But I know I will not be able to lead our whole army by myself, I will need someone else to lead another group from another direction."

Tantallos went quiet when he heard Prixima and shook his head a bit. A sadic grin grew on his face when he heard the voice of the archer and crossed his arms waiting for the answer, that surely was going to be interesting..
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 559