Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 219 220 [221] 222 223 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 417092 times)

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #3300 on: June 01, 2013, 04:59:43 pm »

Olison stepped back, clutching his lance tighter.
: "A-...Another stone?" He immediately knew fire may well be flying in the next moment. Yet as his muscles tightened, he wasn't sure who he would jump to defend. This feeling is all too familiar...

As if continuing that thought line, Priximia spoke her piece; and Olison sharply exhaled. If there's going to be a fight, it isn't going to be here...

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3301 on: June 01, 2013, 05:00:21 pm »

: "Um, if you don't mind my asking, Mistress, what is the significance of these family gems?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3302 on: June 01, 2013, 05:03:45 pm »

Tantallos looked to the side to stare at Charlotte for a moment and shrugged.

"Well, if we are going to start a mess here, I am sorry to disappoint you too "Prixima", but I am no pawn. I am Tantallos Forsaken, the prince of the Forsakens, and I am not going to keep taking part on this. You have your stone now."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3303 on: June 01, 2013, 05:07:34 pm »

Sal was simply more confused as he watched everyone speak about the stones as if they were of great importance, and everyone declaring free allegiance from Prixima. He shuffled on his feet, not sure of what else to do besides listen, watch, and hope things don't go badly. All this trouble just for some stupid stones? All the men and women killed? Why?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3304 on: June 01, 2013, 05:08:09 pm »

"Answers, answers, what am I, a traveling minstrel?" Prixima rubbed her forehead.

"Well, if that will make you all shut up and get my stone back at last... Once upon the time, the world was populated by humans. Also, dragons, to lesser degree. And then, from other dimension, came Gor-Tah with his hordes of demons. Dragons and demons fought a great war, but humanity just stood in the way. Humans, however, had the advantage of numbers. Dragons, a proud but small race, forged Dragonstones, fusing some of their raw power into the jewels, and gave one hundred and one of those gemstones to the Choosen Ones - the humans that possessed great magical skills, incredible strength, charisma, or combination of the three."

"As you can guess, a Dragonstone is proof that my ancestor was one of the Choosen Ones, the very person who helped to kill Gor-Tah and ensure the safety of the whole world. Today, Dragonstones still hold these powers, a fraction of that - that's why the Dragonstones have that 'swimming' glow in them. I do not seek the power. I merely want to make sure that now one forget the name of Kesselrin, the Golden Sorceress."

She turned her gaze onto Tantallos.

"Your family doesn't concern me, prince Forsaken." Prixima managed to squeeze some proper respect and restraint into that sentence, though.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3305 on: June 01, 2013, 05:10:40 pm »

: "Thank you," Riven said quietly, bowing to Prixima again.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3306 on: June 01, 2013, 05:11:13 pm »

"Can we please just give the lady her blasted stone already?" Valor said, far too loudly.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3307 on: June 01, 2013, 05:16:15 pm »

Chris took out the Lapis Lazuli, glancing at Valor as he did so.

"Nice to see everyone is so concerned, but this is my decision to make. My mission to complete."

He examined the jewel and compared it to the Tiger Eye Charlotte held. They just looked like differently colored rocks, to his empty eyes.

"Well, here's your stone."

He walked over to Prixima and held it out toward her.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3308 on: June 01, 2013, 05:20:02 pm »

Prixima couldn't help but grin, and eagerly took Lapis Lazuli from Christopher.

"At last. Almost twenty damned years I've waited for this moment." Prixima stood up and looked over the mercenaries.

"Proud mercenaries, you're free to stay until evening. In the meantime, my people will clean up the fort and then I will bring five thousand gold I promised in the contract."

She turned toward Charlotte.

"Is that okay with you, forest girl, or are you now suspecting me of trying to cheat you?"
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3309 on: June 01, 2013, 05:26:13 pm »

:"Line up everyone still leaking life fluid."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3310 on: June 01, 2013, 05:27:53 pm »

Chris looked down for a moment.

"Well, there's no easy way to say this."

"You might remember that when you offered me a place here in Kesselring, I told you I would be moving on someday. That would be today. I'm going to be joining this mercenary group."

He glanced in Ami's direction before returning his eyes to Prixima's, as if to indicate why he was leaving.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3311 on: June 01, 2013, 05:29:37 pm »

Valor relaxed visibly, and he let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you milady. Valor turned on his heel, and strode happily out of the office, ignoring the rest of the group. He was annoyed with several of them, mostly Charlotte, but it had all come out right in the end.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3312 on: June 01, 2013, 05:31:02 pm »

"A pity, Christopher. I started to like you. We could've had a more... closer relationship. You might've ended as my advisor, even. Well, you're free to go. Gregor, Olison, Seyena - report to your squad leaders, if they're still alive, and prepare for whatever duties you will have to perform. The rest of you - go to the guest quarters two floors below my study, and wait."
SigFlags!

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3313 on: June 01, 2013, 05:33:29 pm »

"Very well then..."

Tantallos gave a nod and stepped back to look for said place.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3314 on: June 01, 2013, 05:34:01 pm »

Derick slowly raised his hand
"My apologies ma'am, but can I ask one more question?"
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 219 220 [221] 222 223 ... 559