- 0 (0%)
////
- 0 (0%)
!2!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 28, 2013, 09:40:58 pm

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 43

Author Topic: Operation Archangel- Modern Role Playing Game *Accepting New Members...Still*  (Read 28192 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: Operation Archangel RPG
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2013, 08:48:03 pm »

"Do we know which way it's not looking? Let's try getting a good vantage point where it can't see us."
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2013, 09:38:25 pm »

Name:Jack Darlon
Equipment:Barret M82 Anti-Materiel Rifle, 4 clips of .50BMG ammo, .50BMG ammo(9) ( browning m1911 pistol(with 3 clips of .45 ACP), combat knife, communicator
HP:12
Int:8
Str:12
Agi:10
Skills:Rifle(3), Small Arms (3)
Advantages: Special Forces Sniper. If Jack can see it, he can kill it. And thanks to his Force Recon sniper training, he can see and hit it from a long way off
Disadvantages:Emotional Distance. Jack's time in the special forces has had him sent to a variety of hellholes on the planet, and his experiences can make him sound distant and unemotional to those he doesn't know or trust, and trust is a very hard thing to come by with him.
Perks:He can drive a wide range of vehicles to get around, from your average motorcycle to a Bradly
Quirks:Lucky silver dollar. He has a dented silver dollar that saved his life once by deflecting a bullet. He never goes anywhere without it, and can actually attempt to refuse to do a mission if he doesn't have it on him

-------------------

You quickly aim and fire, but you where in a position making it difficult, on top of the tree moving back and forth, being preoccupied by the radio, and other factors made it a difficult shot. You fire a single bullet, hitting it in the arm and grazing it slightly. It lets out a roar, and runs off before you can hit it again. You had successfully used the communicator to contact backup, and Conner informs you that he will be here soon. The weather is holding him back. Katy states she is closer, but still a bit off. You go to reload, but the Windigo has started circling you. You would not be able to tell, but it has been trying to knock you down with large rocks and logs, some smashing into the tree around you, exploding it into splinters around you. A few fly into you, but the armor blocks the shrapnel effectively. You try to follow the Windago, but can not see it very well thanks to the blizzard.

What do you do now?

-------------------------------
Name: Patricia Garfien
Equipment: Backpack :Surgical bag, .357 Magnum, bottle of whiskey, hatchet, 50 .357 rounds (Speed loader) , Contacts, Glasses case:glasses
HP: 11
Stats:
Int: 9
Str: 11
Agi: 10
Skills: General Medic(3), Small Arms (3)
Advantages: She has steady hands, and is very calm in high stress situations. This can be a lifesaver in the field.
Disadvantages: Territorial about her work, needs glasses/contacts(farsighted), and a functional alcoholic.
Perks: Excellent bedside manner.
Quirks: Racist. Yep. Against EVERYONE. Not to the point where she dislikes them, just the point where she believes just about every stereotype there is. Curiously enough, not religious, or homophobic, or sexist. I can change this if it might cause problems.
Bio: Patricia grew up in southern Texaz, raised by two rich white parents who fit every stereotype of rich white people there was, or almost. They did love their daughter, but they were also assholes to most people below their station. When she became a surgeon in college, they were delighted to see their little girl take up such a proud profession. When the chupacabras started striking, she managed to save her brother's life, barely, but had to run, and he was left behind. She rode a horse for hours, eventually letting the poor thing rest, where she was taken in by some kind colored people. Long story short, she ended up joining the Archangel foundation, to help keep the fighting men alive. That said, being a Texan, she's not bad with a pistol either...
-----------------------

"Shielding thing?" Goldman asks questioningly. "No. We have a mobile stretcher in the jetcoptor, however. Lets hope we don't have to use it. Lets get out there, the longer we take the more civilians in danger." The rest of the men go to the hallway at the end of the room, as you follow them. At the end of the hallway, there is a door much like the one on the garage you came in in. The door opens with a similar suction sound, and leading into a similar, if smaller, garage. The only thing in the garage is a small helicopter, like the emergency ones used back in Texas, except slightly larger.

You follow the other squad mates into the helicopter. There are several chairs, they look a lot like some kind of strange dentist chair. Everyone sits down and presses a button, reclining the chair up to a sitting position. Charlie shows you how to recline back up, how to store your gear, and then gives you instructions for how to respond to what happens next. The flight goes normally for about ten minutes, but then everyone started to recline their seats again. You put the double seat belt on, put the fighter pilot mask on your face, and recline your seat as Charlie told you how to do. You shift to the side soon afterwords, and there is a noticeable increase in speed.

A few hours later, the plane begins to shift back into position as it greatly looses speed. Your mask stops giving oxygen, and you take it off as instructed. After unreclining you chair and taking out your seat belt, and everyone prepares to land, getting their equipment out and turning toward each other.

"Before we land" Goldman asks, "are their any questions?"

-------------------------------------

Name: Joe Cerrito
Equipment: Desert Eagle, 6 full clips for said Eagle, combat knife, tome of forbidden knowledge.
HP: 10
Stats:
Int: 15
Str: 10
Agi: 5
Skills: Small arms (1), ???(3)
Advantages: He has a tome of forbidden knowledge, might come in handy. Also never seems to give up no matter how F.U.B.A.R. a situation has become, though that crosses into disadvantage territory when the situation is can only get worse by continuing.
Disadvantages: He is pretty goddamn crazy.
Perks: Has the unnatural ability to always find a clip of ammo when he needs one, even where it should not be (check your potted plant. Ammo clip. Check your back pocket. Ammo clip. Check the inside of your computer. Ammo clip.).
Quirks: Carries a small tome of forbidden knowledge, losing track of the book leaves Joe incapable of doing anything but tearing everything apart to find the book. No one else is allowed to touch, read, or even have a clue what is in his book without later dying under suspicious circumstances.
Bio: Joe was an undergrad student at a local university when the first wave came. After looting a dead man's body of a shotgun, Joe was spotted by an Imp who was carrying a small tome. While Joe couldn't kill the Imp before it alerted others to his presence, he still managed to get away. Later, Joe felt a lump in his back pocket. The tome that the Imp carried had somehow gotten into his pocket. Against every part of him telling him to throw the book away, something seemingly forced him to read it. No one knows what he read, but Joe was discovered by the Foundation cutting off the hand of a demon who would not let go of the book even in death. Currently, the only information about the book that could be pried from Joe was "There is always more. No matter what, there is still the next page."

You nod and sit in the corner. "Well ain't YOU talkative" says a man with a southern accent, wearing a cowboy hat and leaning in the corner of the room. "Let him alone" said a dark haired man who was lying down on beanbag chair on the other side of the room, hands behind his head and eyes closed. "You'd complain if he talked to much, Teddy". A young women, ignoring the other two as they start a small argument, begins to speak to you while giving a casual salute "Hi! I am Jenny. Those two morons are Jack and Teddy. I see you met the biggest moron already, our 'esteemed' leader Ace" she says half sarcastically. "Footman is hiding. He is probably going to surprise you if he gets the chance. He likes doing things like that..." she continues. "If you have any questions, now would be the time to ask them" Ace stated, as he pulls up a chair and starts munching on an apple he got from the shelf.

Any questions?

----------------------------------

Name: Johnathan Legrin
Equipment:Beretta 92 (2 clips), Calvary Saber, toolbox
HP: 7
Stats:
Int: 12
Str: 7
Agi: 11
Skills:Engineer(3), small arms(2), close combat (3)
Advantages: A tinker, Johnathan knows how to make stuff, and fix stuff, and was a fencer in his spare time, getting rather good at it.
Disadvantages: He's not used to guns, and doesn't like them, in addition to often having been thoroughly traumatized in New York.
Perks: He likes hiking and being in the outdoors, and so is used to being outside.
Quirks: He has a minor case of OCD. (What exactly said obsession/compusion is will be decided when it comes around to it.)
Bio: Working as an engineer at a New York-based company, he was among the first hit by the horde. He survived by using his wits to escape the quarantine zone, but was heavily traumatized- his family survived by virtue of being on the outskirts of the city. Before the change in his life, he had been born and raised in the south, though he moved to New York for his job, where he would later meet his wife. He also picked up fencing while in college, and continued the hobby until now, at which point he's found a practical use for it.
-----------------------------

"Ah, we would have to climb this hill a bit to see ourself. If we go to the trees, he will NEVER find us!" Vlad said quietly. You do realize that it is possible that the dragon would find you, but he is right. The trees would make good cover, especially from the air. "We could also get some info from the COPTER! We have a COMMUNICATOR! But if we distract WALTER and TIMMY, we might cause them HUGE trouble."

What do you do now?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2013, 09:39:17 pm »

"Let's find a good tree to watch from."
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2013, 09:49:40 pm »

Stats:
Advantages: A tinker, Johnathan knows how to make stuff, and fix stuff, and was a fencer in his spare time, getting rather good at it.
Disadvantages: He's not used to guns, and doesn't like them, in addition to often having been thoroughly traumatized in New York.
Perks: He likes hiking and being in the outdoors, and so is used to being outside.
Quirks: He has a minor case of OCD. (What exactly said obsession/compusion is will be decided when it comes around to it.)
Bio: Working as an engineer at a New York-based company, he was among the first hit by the horde. He survived by using his wits to escape the quarantine zone, but was heavily traumatized- his family survived by virtue of being on the outskirts of the city. Before the change in his life, he had been born and raised in the south, though he moved to New York for his job, where he would later meet his wife. He also picked up fencing while in college, and continued the hobby until now, at which point he's found a practical use for it.
--------------------

You and Vlad look around for a proper tree, finding nothing that would work well. "NO good!" Vlad says, "These trees are all to YOUNG! Probably CUT them down when the base was made!" he says. "We would have to climb ALL the way to the top to be able to see ANYTHING! And then they would just BREAK!" he says simply. You begin to hear a deep roar somewhat close by, as well as gunfire. Sounds like the Zemy met the copter.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2013, 10:17:11 pm »

"I'm not a inquisitive person, so no." Lean back, and read.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2013, 10:36:36 pm »

Just to be clear, the M82 is a semi-auto sniper rifle with a 10 round detachable box magazine, so I don't need to reload yet. I do need to get that fucking thing to stand still for a sec though to get a shot. Is there anything nearby that I can shoot to cause a distraction?
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2013, 10:59:40 pm »

Equipment: Desert Eagle, 6 full clips for said Eagle, combat knife, tome of forbidden knowledge.
Stats:
Skills: Small arms (1), ???(3)
Advantages: He has a tome of forbidden knowledge, might come in handy. Also never seems to give up no matter how F.U.B.A.R. a situation has become, though that crosses into disadvantage territory when the situation is can only get worse by continuing.
Perks: Has the unnatural ability to always find a clip of ammo when he needs one, even where it should not be (check your potted plant. Ammo clip. Check your back pocket. Ammo clip. Check the inside of your computer. Ammo clip.).
Quirks: Carries a small tome of forbidden knowledge, losing track of the book leaves Joe incapable of doing anything but tearing everything apart to find the book. No one else is allowed to touch, read, or even have a clue what is in his book without later dying under suspicious circumstances.
Bio: Joe was an undergrad student at a local university when the first wave came. After looting a dead man's body of a shotgun, Joe was spotted by an Imp who was carrying a small tome. While Joe couldn't kill the Imp before it alerted others to his presence, he still managed to get away. Later, Joe felt a lump in his back pocket. The tome that the Imp carried had somehow gotten into his pocket. Against every part of him telling him to throw the book away, something seemingly forced him to read it. No one knows what he read, but Joe was discovered by the Foundation cutting off the hand of a demon who would not let go of the book even in death. Currently, the only information about the book that could be pried from Joe was "There is always more. No matter what, there is still the next page."

You speak then lean back and read. Once you get started, a man jumps out of a tile in the roof, shouting "BOOO!" and disrupting you, landing directly next to you and laughing heartily. "And there is the fourth moron, Footman." Jenny said dryly, leaning against the shelf. "Your not going to get much reading done out here..." she continued "Your room is the fourth door to the right. Strange thing to do right after getting here, but whatever" she says.

Ace looks down at your gun again. "Need any equipment? I could get you a real gun, you can get rid of that range toy and get something useful...."

-----------------

Equipment:Barret M82 Anti-Materiel Rifle, 4 clips of .50BMG ammo, .50BMG ammo(9) ( browning m1911 pistol(with 3 clips of .45 ACP), combat knife, communicator
Advantages: Special Forces Sniper. If Jack can see it, he can kill it. And thanks to his Force Recon sniper training, he can see and hit it from a long way off
Disadvantages:Emotional Distance. Jack's time in the special forces has had him sent to a variety of hellholes on the planet, and his experiences can make him sound distant and unemotional to those he doesn't know or trust, and trust is a very hard thing to come by with him.
Perks:He can drive a wide range of vehicles to get around, from your average motorcycle to a Bradly
Quirks:Lucky silver dollar. He has a dented silver dollar that saved his life once by deflecting a bullet. He never goes anywhere without it, and can actually attempt to refuse to do a mission if he doesn't have it on him

-------------------

Just to be clear, the M82 is a semi-auto sniper rifle with a 10 round detachable box magazine, so I don't need to reload yet.

I know *Points up to the equipment box for the last two posts*. 10 bullets is a lot better then 9 bullets, and you had suspected the Windago had run away. Unless you want to go around without a full clip next time? Might save some time, I guess.

----------------------------------

You squint, looking for something you could shoot as a distraction. Everything is covered in snow, but you do see some trees. You notice some faint red marks next to small indentations, it looks like the Windago is bleeding from the hit. You doubt you could notice if it was not for the contrast between it and the snow. You can't see anything else, and you are still being assaulted by inaccurate snowballs, logs, and rocks.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2013, 11:03:08 pm »

Hello...what do we have here? Shoot where the indentations are on general principle, and if it's not there, see if the blood forms a trail to where it might be. Also, yes, unless the clip is running dry it is a waste to reload after firing only once
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2013, 11:20:25 pm »

"I will get another gun, but I will not get rid of this one." Get a gun similar to Ace's, if only to make him feel better about himself, and a backup shotgun.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2013, 11:22:45 pm »

"Yes. What exactly is an Oni, and where should I shoot it?"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2013, 12:17:39 am »

Equipment:Barret M82 Anti-Materiel Rifle, 4 clips of .50BMG ammo, .50BMG ammo(8) ( browning m1911 pistol(with 3 clips of .45 ACP), combat knife, communicator

-------------------
*Shrugs* if you say so

-------------------------

The follow the trend and squint. You then spot him! You aim to fire, but he throws a large snowball right above you, spraying snow and splinters over you and messing up your aim. You return to your sights, and follow the bloodstain straight to him! He must have opened up the wound with all the throwing, since there is a lot more blood then there should be. You then take aim and fire, scoring a direct hit to center mass. The Windago lets out a cry, louder then the last one, as it then vanishes once more into the blizzard. You try to follow the blood again, but the snow seemed to be getting even worse and now covers it up. You continue to look for it, only for him to burst up the tree next to you, holding a log as a club.

What do you do?

------------------------

Equipment: Desert Eagle, 6 full clips for said Eagle, combat knife, tome of forbidden knowledge.Beneli M4(8), 36 12-gauge shells
Stats:
Skills: Small arms (1), ???(3), Long guns (1)

Ace shows you to the armory, a room with equipment haphazardly organized around the room. The far wall has several guns scattered around the wall. "Shotgun ah? Not a bad choice. Lets see....a Remington?" he says pulling a gun from the shelf. "Ah, no. You probably need something semi-auto... Benelli!" he states, as he puts the shotgun back to grab another. "Ah, this will do it." he then hands you the beneli, as well a few shells. "A lot more accurate, a lot stronger. Not some expensive range toy..." he then walks out, satisfied.

You go to your room, which looks more like a dormitory then a military Barack. Your uniform is thrown haphazardly on your bed, and you change into it. You then read for a while.

Any further things you want to do before something happens?

---------------------------------

Name: Patricia Garfien
Equipment: Backpack :Surgical bag, .357 Magnum, bottle of whiskey, hatchet, 50 .357 rounds (Speed loader) , Contacts, Glasses case:glasses
HP: 11
Stats:
Int: 9
Str: 11
Agi: 10
Skills: General Medic(3), Small Arms (3)
Advantages: She has steady hands, and is very calm in high stress situations. This can be a lifesaver in the field.
Disadvantages: Territorial about her work, needs glasses/contacts(farsighted), and a functional alcoholic.
Perks: Excellent bedside manner.
Quirks: Racist. Yep. Against EVERYONE. Not to the point where she dislikes them, just the point where she believes just about every stereotype there is. Curiously enough, not religious, or homophobic, or sexist. I can change this if it might cause problems.
Bio: Patricia grew up in southern Texaz, raised by two rich white parents who fit every stereotype of rich white people there was, or almost. They did love their daughter, but they were also assholes to most people below their station. When she became a surgeon in college, they were delighted to see their little girl take up such a proud profession. When the chupacabras started striking, she managed to save her brother's life, barely, but had to run, and he was left behind. She rode a horse for hours, eventually letting the poor thing rest, where she was taken in by some kind colored people. Long story short, she ended up joining the Archangel foundation, to help keep the fighting men alive. That said, being a Texan, she's not bad with a pistol either...

---------------------

"An Oni is a Japanese version of a troll, for the quick version." Goldman says as the copter lands. "It is twice the size of a man, wide and tall. Our records now state that there are about twenty five of them, all armed with some form of weapon. They should die like any human would, center mass should be fine. Head shots if you must, their head is large enough to make a valid target to."

The copter lands, and as the engines die Goldman stated the plan. "I will go with Patricia, to the main building. Civilians are still there, I am best suited for firing near civilians, and Patricia can take care of the civilians if we find any alive. Charlie, you take the quarantined zone. There are the most there, and you can mow them down without having to worry about civilians being caught in the crossfire. The twins can go to zone three, try not to hit anybody. Affirmative?"

Your team states back "Affirmative". Everyone then exits the helicopter and heads for their designated zones. You notice that you are in a city, an American city. There appears to have been some kind of anime convention, with advertisements for such. A large convention building stand before you, as Goldman and yourself unholster your weapons and advance to it. Goldman starts taking a position in the doorway, but out of the corner of your eye you see a man on the ground. You quickly go to inspect him.

He appears to be a security guard, from his uniform, and unarmed. A large, bloody wound is across his chest, but he is breathing, a little. It looks like he was hit with a large spiked club, his lungs are probably damaged and he appears to have broken a few ribs. Behind you, Goldman begins firing inside the building, slowly but accurately from a standing position, not bothering to use cover against obviously melee enemies.

You can try to help the security guard. It is your duty to help civilians, after all, and it is always good to save a life. However, his condition does not look good, it is possible that even with treatment he could still die. You might be able to save more people if you help Goldman kill the Oni before they manage to hurt more civilians. Or you could meat somewhere in the middle, by giving the security guard first aid, which raises his chance of surviving until the emergency services come, but not as much as a larger operation would, but also wastes some time, if less.

What do you do?

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2013, 12:21:41 am »

"Well, sounds like they found our draconic friend. Let's get going."

Find a way to get a vantage point on the battle, preferably one that lets Vlad use his RPG.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2013, 12:23:10 am »

Snapshot, then climb like a monkey back down to the ground and pull pistol(gonna be hard to get a good shot close range with the rifle!). Also when I get the chance radio "While I'm having fun and all playing hide and seek with this damn thing, I could really use a distraction here!"

Also, DAMN that things tough, it took a .50 BMG to the center of mass and stil lived(for reference, the browning .50 BMG can easily puncture an engine block)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2013, 12:51:33 am »

Stats:
--------------------

You tell Vlad your plan, and you both begin walking up the hill. The noise continues to get louder and louder, and soon the two combatants are visible above the hill. The helicopter if putting up a valiant fight, but it seems to be keeping range. The Zemy is now in full view. It is huge, at least the size of an average house, with three heads all spinning around in a dazzling confusion. Every so often a huge, bright flame will erupt from one of it's three mouths, almost burning the helicopter that constantly stays just a bit out of range. A spray of bullets keeps firing at the zemy, but with the movements of the zemy as well as its range, you find it unlikely that Timmy could aim properly, let alone hit it, even if it is a huge thing.

Now what do you do? You could use Vlad's rocket as a small distraction, in order to try and help the helicopter, but that would alert the dragon of your position. You could continue to rush to the top of the hill unhindered, where you could find something bigger to help more, but it would take more time. What do you do?
----

Equipment:Barret M82 Anti-Materiel Rifle, 4 clips of .50BMG ammo, .50BMG ammo( 7) ( browning m1911 pistol(with 3 clips of .45 ACP), combat knife, communicator

Also, DAMN that things tough, it took a .50 BMG to the center of mass and stil lived(for reference, the browning .50 BMG can easily puncture an engine block)

Yeah, these things are pretty big, and their organs are stronger then normal. Go ahead and look up "Windago" on google images to get the general idea. It also helps that you can't see the Windago's wounds properly, and that the Windago is propelled by an evil spirit, so wounds have to be pretty bad to get it down.

-----------------------------

You give a quick snapshot, hitting the Windago near the shoulder of the arm you had shot earlier. It gives a quick growl of rage, but it continues to swing its makeshift club toward you. You seem to have thrown it off a little, as it misses slightly to the right. Unfortunately, it hit your tree stand hard enough to both dent it and knock it down, and you begin falling sideways.

You try to grab for something, a branch or the ladder, but you don't find anything, and are falling to fast to do much. You close your eyes and wait for the splat, but somehow you find yourself safe on the ground a second later, with a large indentation around you like a snow angel. Your heart is beating fast in your chest, but somehow your alive, and you appear to be uninjured. You grab your pistol as the Windago jumps to the ground and begins to charge at you, but someone else shoots it first. There is the sound of three shots, and a single bullet hits the Windago in the chest, causing it to retreat into the forest once more.

"Sorry I am late" Katy replied over the communicator. "I got lost in the blizzard. Came just in time to save you from the fall though..." she says quickly. You want see where she is, but the Windago is now bleeding gallons after all the bullets you put into it.

What do you do now?

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2013, 01:12:27 am »

'...Well, whatever the hell you just did, I'm not questioning it. Thanks. Now, this thing looks like it's had enough, but we still have to make sure its down. I'll head a little south through the brush keeping the blood trail in sight. You head a little north, doing the same, and we'll catch it in a pincer movement."

Damn, this things harder to hunt down than Ghaddafi was!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 43