- 0 (0%)
////
- 0 (0%)
!2!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 28, 2013, 09:40:58 pm

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 43

Author Topic: Operation Archangel- Modern Role Playing Game *Accepting New Members...Still*  (Read 28198 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Operation Archangel RPG
« Reply #75 on: February 09, 2013, 06:55:31 pm »

Name: Patricia Garfien
Equipment: Backpack :Surgical bag, .357 Magnum, hatchet, 39 .357 rounds (Speed loader) , Contacts, Glock, Glock magazine (1) Glasses case:glasses
HP: 11
Stats:
Int: 9
Str: 11
Agi: 10
Skills: General Medic(3), Small Arms (3)
Advantages: She has steady hands, and is very calm in high stress situations. This can be a lifesaver in the field.
Disadvantages: Territorial about her work, needs glasses/contacts(farsighted), and a functional alcoholic.
Perks: Excellent bedside manner.
Quirks: Racist. Yep. Against EVERYONE. Not to the point where she dislikes them, just the point where she believes just about every stereotype there is. Curiously enough, not religious, or homophobic, or sexist. I can change this if it might cause problems.
Bio: Patricia grew up in southern Texaz, raised by two rich white parents who fit every stereotype of rich white people there was, or almost. They did love their daughter, but they were also assholes to most people below their station. When she became a surgeon in college, they were delighted to see their little girl take up such a proud profession. When the chupacabras started striking, she managed to save her brother's life, barely, but had to run, and he was left behind. She rode a horse for hours, eventually letting the poor thing rest, where she was taken in by some kind colored people. Long story short, she ended up joining the Archangel foundation, to help keep the fighting men alive. That said, being a Texan, she's not bad with a pistol either...
-----------------------------------------------------

You do all the things you plan to do, but you do not manage to ignite the whiskey using the bullet. A faint yellow circle starts to connect your circle to something else, as you try desperately to stop it. Goldman curses in some language you don't understand, as well as continue to speak over the communicator. "In the story, they remove the blood from one of the circles while the hero fights off the monster. I can't do anything on my end, I tried to wipe it up but just smeared it..." Charlie spoke up over the communicator "My end is already dry. I can't do anything..." The twins spoke up " A big one fell on the circle. We can't move him.". You start to put your hand to the communicator in order to speak thru it, getting a small static shock. The shock gives you an idea, you open your backpack and find the emergency defibrillator. The light gets stronger, and several lines start to form inwards. You manage to use the defibrillator to start a spark, throwing it at the whiskey. It catches on a piece of cloth off the oni's cloths, and eventually catches to the rest of the whiskey. The chalk circle sets on fire completely, starting to evaporate the blood. The yellow circle starts to grow even brighter, with even more lines coming in, but then quickly fades away as the fire does it's work.

Anything you want to do before you leave?

---------------------------------

Name:Jack Darlon
Equipment:Barret M82 Anti-Materiel Rifle, 5 clips of .50BMG ammo,  ( browning m1911 pistol(with 3 clips of .45 ACP), combat knife, communicator
HP:12
Int:8
Str:12
Agi:10
Skills:Rifle(3), Small Arms (3)
Advantages: Special Forces Sniper. If Jack can see it, he can kill it. And thanks to his Force Recon sniper training, he can see and hit it from a long way off
Disadvantages:Emotional Distance. Jack's time in the special forces has had him sent to a variety of hellholes on the planet, and his experiences can make him sound distant and unemotional to those he doesn't know or trust, and trust is a very hard thing to come by with him.
Perks:He can drive a wide range of vehicles to get around, from your average motorcycle to a Bradly
Quirks:Lucky silver dollar. He has a dented silver dollar that saved his life once by deflecting a bullet. He never goes anywhere without it, and can actually attempt to refuse to do a mission if he doesn't have it on him

--------------------

You return to your room, and find your small TV and laptop. Both use satellite, so you end up getting plenty reception. The news has split, nearly doubling, into two channels. "Mundane" and "indecent". The mundane stuff is supposed to be about things unrelated to the freaks, but they usually end up covering things like cults who believe it is the end of the world or politics on the subject. The indecent news features all of the attacks. There is an alarming number of incidents, you even manage to find the one you where just involved with. There was not much on it, probably do to location as much as anything else.

After about an hour and a half, the alarm sounded again. You grabbed the equipment you had set up next to you and returned to the main room to see what is going on. Your team mates scattered, gathering equipment for the upcoming fight. "Unseelie." Conner tells you casually. "Iron and steel shots". You go into the armory to find such a thing, when Brooks hands you some new clips. You had him back your regular clips, thank him, and examine your new bullets to see how they will effect your aim. The bullet appears to be mostly normal, with a steel tip, but the rest of the bullet is similarly lead.

Is there any other equipment you want before leaving?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 09, 2013, 06:57:09 pm »

Just more gillie suits appropriate to the terrain
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 09, 2013, 08:55:53 pm »

"Zombies? Huh, I guess I'll need something more accurate than what i got right now." Grab an AR-15 and a few clips for it. Keep everything else I got if i have the room for it.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 09, 2013, 08:58:27 pm »

Look at my whiskey bottle, sigh, and take a drink. Then head back.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 09, 2013, 09:28:18 pm »

Have Vlad be ready to fire at the Zemy if it endangers the heli while I start cutting through the fence.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 09, 2013, 10:06:41 pm »

Name:Jack Darlon
Equipment:Barret M82 Anti-Materiel Rifle, 5 clips of .50BMG ammo,  ( browning m1911 pistol(with 3 clips of .45 ACP), combat knife, communicator, gillie suit
HP:12
Int:8
Str:12
Agi:10
Skills:Rifle(3), Small Arms (3)
Advantages: Special Forces Sniper. If Jack can see it, he can kill it. And thanks to his Force Recon sniper training, he can see and hit it from a long way off
Disadvantages:Emotional Distance. Jack's time in the special forces has had him sent to a variety of hellholes on the planet, and his experiences can make him sound distant and unemotional to those he doesn't know or trust, and trust is a very hard thing to come by with him.
Perks:He can drive a wide range of vehicles to get around, from your average motorcycle to a Bradly
Quirks:Lucky silver dollar. He has a dented silver dollar that saved his life once by deflecting a bullet. He never goes anywhere without it, and can actually attempt to refuse to do a mission if he doesn't have it on him

--------------------

You ask Brooks for a gillie suit, and he hands you one from behind him. You stuff it away for now. All the sector file into the jetcopter, taking the same preparations as last time. The same flight plan happens, a normal ride followed by lying down and going faster. A few hours later you come out of the speed mode and return to the normal helicopter, this time flying over green open forest. It looks a lot warmer then the last one.

The helicopter then starts to hover in place as Conners explains his plan. "All right. The fairies are dangerous, these are on the more powerful of the Fae we have encountered. Be careful Jack, you are the only one who has not experienced magic before. So you and Katy will have to stick together. Feel free to separate, but try to keep in range of each other. I will go on the other side of the forest and move toward you to, signal if you find them. Eggy and Brooks stay on the copter and give us air support. Any questions?"

Well, any questions?

------------------

Name: Joe Cerrito
Equipment: Desert Eagle, 6 full clips for said Eagle, combat knife, tome of forbidden knowledge.AR-15, 3 clips AR-15
HP: 10
Stats:
Int: 15
Str: 10
Agi: 5
Skills: Small arms (1), ???(3), Rifle (1)
Advantages: He has a tome of forbidden knowledge, might come in handy. Also never seems to give up no matter how F.U.B.A.R. a situation has become, though that crosses into disadvantage territory when the situation is can only get worse by continuing.
Disadvantages: He is pretty goddamn crazy.
Perks: Has the unnatural ability to always find a clip of ammo when he needs one, even where it should not be (check your potted plant. Ammo clip. Check your back pocket. Ammo clip. Check the inside of your computer. Ammo clip.).
Quirks: Carries a small tome of forbidden knowledge, losing track of the book leaves Joe incapable of doing anything but tearing everything apart to find the book. No one else is allowed to touch, read, or even have a clue what is in his book without later dying under suspicious circumstances.
Bio: Joe was an undergrad student at a local university when the first wave came. After looting a dead man's body of a shotgun, Joe was spotted by an Imp who was carrying a small tome. While Joe couldn't kill the Imp before it alerted others to his presence, he still managed to get away. Later, Joe felt a lump in his back pocket. The tome that the Imp carried had somehow gotten into his pocket. Against every part of him telling him to throw the book away, something seemingly forced him to read it. No one knows what he read, but Joe was discovered by the Foundation cutting off the hand of a demon who would not let go of the book even in death. Currently, the only information about the book that could be pried from Joe was "There is always more. No matter what, there is still the next page."

-------------------------

"A civilian version of a military gun? Well I have not time to argue with you right now. Later, we will have to have a serious talk about your choice of weaponry..." Ace says quickly, as he goes back to his own preparations.

After a few minutes, the group gathers in a room that appears to be a large garage. There is a helicopter, one that looks like a civilian kind of helicopter, like one used to transport critical patients or something. The troops get in the helicopter, as you follow behind. You notice the chairs look like dentist office chairs, as you sit down. You notice everyone else unreclines their chair, as you do the same. The jetcopter takes off, acting like a standard helicopter for a while. Once about ten minutes has passed, everyone starts to recline their chairs again. You do the same, and similarly follow them as they put their seat belts on and then put your mask on. The plane kind of shifts to the right, then gains a lot of speed. After a few hours of the high speed run, the plane shifts back left and your mask comes off. You unrecline your seat again, and appear to be flying over a large city.

Ace starts talking again. "Now before we start, are there any questions? If our troops keep dieing, it will make me look bad"

Any questions?

-------------------
Equipment: Backpack :Surgical bag, .357 Magnum, hatchet, 39 .357 rounds (Speed loader) , Contacts, Glock, Glock magazine (1) Glasses case:glasses
Stats:
Advantages: She has steady hands, and is very calm in high stress situations. This can be a lifesaver in the field.
Disadvantages: Territorial about her work, needs glasses/contacts(farsighted), and a functional alcoholic.
Quirks: Racist. Yep. Against EVERYONE. Not to the point where she dislikes them, just the point where she believes just about every stereotype there is. Curiously enough, not religious, or homophobic, or sexist. I can change this if it might cause problems.
Bio: Patricia grew up in southern Texaz, raised by two rich white parents who fit every stereotype of rich white people there was, or almost. They did love their daughter, but they were also assholes to most people below their station. When she became a surgeon in college, they were delighted to see their little girl take up such a proud profession. When the chupacabras started striking, she managed to save her brother's life, barely, but had to run, and he was left behind. She rode a horse for hours, eventually letting the poor thing rest, where she was taken in by some kind colored people. Long story short, she ended up joining the Archangel foundation, to help keep the fighting men alive. That said, being a Texan, she's not bad with a pistol either...

You return to the helicopter, parked in the same place it was before, and enter with your squad. "Great job out there Patricia!" Goldman said congraditorily, "We would have been in huge trouble if they managed to complete the ritual. Ill get you something else to drink in by morning time" he continued. The jetcopter lifts off like a normal helicopter, then after a few minutes people start to return to their sitting positions. Charlie briefly makes sure you remember how to do everything currently, stopping when you assure him you do. You get into position and feel the increase in speed.

You return to the base a few hours later, which ends up being a lot like how you entered here in the first place. You take your supplies with you and go to bead, feeling really tired. You came here in the morning, and after the few hours ride each way you are tired and it is late. You sleep soundly, waking up many hours later. You go out to the main room, and notice several of your squad mates eating breakfast. "Hi Patricia" one of the twins greets you. "We still have a few hours cool down period. If you want to get anything done, now would be the time." he continues, motioning toward the kitchen. "My sister and I made an omolette for breakfast, and there is some left if you want. Goldman also got you some whiskey, he thought you would like that..."

Anything you want to do during cool down?

---------------------

Name: Johnathan Legrin
Equipment:Beretta 92 (2 clips), Calvary Saber, toolbox
HP: 7
Stats:
Int: 12
Str: 7
Agi: 11
Skills:Engineer(3), small arms(2), close combat (3)
Advantages: A tinker, Johnathan knows how to make stuff, and fix stuff, and was a fencer in his spare time, getting rather good at it.
Disadvantages: He's not used to guns, and doesn't like them, in addition to often having been thoroughly traumatized in New York.
Perks: He likes hiking and being in the outdoors, and so is used to being outside.
Quirks: He has a minor case of OCD. (What exactly said obsession/compusion is will be decided when it comes around to it.)
Bio: Working as an engineer at a New York-based company, he was among the first hit by the horde. He survived by using his wits to escape the quarantine zone, but was heavily traumatized- his family survived by virtue of being on the outskirts of the city. Before the change in his life, he had been born and raised in the south, though he moved to New York for his job, where he would later meet his wife. He also picked up fencing while in college, and continued the hobby until now, at which point he's found a practical use for it.

-------------------

You take out some bolt cutters and start at the gate, having difficulty balancing on the narrow steps. Vlad watches the jetcopter, as it flies in a dance with the zemy, neither apparently getting any lead in the fight. A half an hour later, you finish a whole large enough to get threw. You and Vlad enter the base threw the hole and look around. It is of reasonable size, and has several daralect weapons lying around, most look like they won't work. The first thing you notice that might be useful is a ZU-23-2 autocannon, or what Vlad tells you it is. It was half-covered by the roof, but still has a good layer of rust on it. You might be able to get it into firing condition, it should be able to at least keep the dragon at bay. You could try to repair it, which could either be a waste of time or a great help. You could also look inside the base, anything inside must be in better condition, but you will take even more time to get to it.

What do you do?

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 09, 2013, 10:15:18 pm »

"None"
((btw, when you're fighting zombies it's best to not have a fully auto gun because it wastes ammo and destabilizes your shots when it's crucial to be accurate. AR-15s are the best coice when fighting zombies, not M16s.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 10:19:45 pm by Jbg97 »
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 09, 2013, 10:53:29 pm »

Name: Joe Cerrito
Equipment: Desert Eagle, 6 full clips for said Eagle, combat knife, tome of forbidden knowledge.AR-15, 3 clips AR-15, communicator.
HP: 10
Stats:
Int: 15
Str: 10
Agi: 5
Skills: Small arms (1), ???(3), Rifle (1)
Advantages: He has a tome of forbidden knowledge, might come in handy. Also never seems to give up no matter how F.U.B.A.R. a situation has become, though that crosses into disadvantage territory when the situation is can only get worse by continuing.
Disadvantages: He is pretty goddamn crazy.
Perks: Has the unnatural ability to always find a clip of ammo when he needs one, even where it should not be (check your potted plant. Ammo clip. Check your back pocket. Ammo clip. Check the inside of your computer. Ammo clip.).
Quirks: Carries a small tome of forbidden knowledge, losing track of the book leaves Joe incapable of doing anything but tearing everything apart to find the book. No one else is allowed to touch, read, or even have a clue what is in his book without later dying under suspicious circumstances.
Bio: Joe was an undergrad student at a local university when the first wave came. After looting a dead man's body of a shotgun, Joe was spotted by an Imp who was carrying a small tome. While Joe couldn't kill the Imp before it alerted others to his presence, he still managed to get away. Later, Joe felt a lump in his back pocket. The tome that the Imp carried had somehow gotten into his pocket. Against every part of him telling him to throw the book away, something seemingly forced him to read it. No one knows what he read, but Joe was discovered by the Foundation cutting off the hand of a demon who would not let go of the book even in death. Currently, the only information about the book that could be pried from Joe was "There is always more. No matter what, there is still the next page."

((btw, when you're fighting zombies it's best to not have a fully auto gun because it wastes ammo and destabilizes your shots when it's crucial to be accurate. AR-15s are the best coice when fighting zombies, not M16s.

M16s have three settings, full auto, three round burst (standard use for Archangel members), and semi-auto. That is why they call it a select-fire weapon.

---------------------

"Alright" Ace says, as he hands you a communicator. "Here is how it will go down. The authorities have turned on every alarm and sound system in a building across from us, causing it to be a zombie magnet, as well as closed off the streets. Footman, you use your skills to go in the front door and go up. Don't make to much noise. The spray I gave you should help camouflage you. Joe and Jack, we are dropping you at the top. Your clearing zombies starting from there. Try to make a lot of noise, so we don't miss any. Jenny, Your propelling down the side and making noises at the window, to drive the zombies out. Me and Teddy will be in the copter, sweeping the streets then firing into the window. We clear?"

Everyone mumbles agreement of some kind. Teddy pushes a button on the front and the door opens, as Ace pushes out a ladder. Jenny and Jack exit using the latter, ending up on a tall apartment building. "Keep your communicator on" Ace stated "I got us the ear-muff version. Keeps most the sound out, you would blast your hearing out without it." You then propel down the latter, ending up next to Jack and Jenny. Jenny let down her own ladder on the room, and started to propel down it herself. Jack readied his Benelli shotgun and looked at you.

"Well buddy, how do you want to do this. It would probably be less effective to go together, but I am kind of worried about you, and it would be safer for us to stick together. There are two entrances, a door leading to an elevator and stairway and the outside railing. We could split up or stay together. Are you fine going out on your own?" Jack asks concernedly.

What do you do?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 09, 2013, 11:03:22 pm »

Have some omelette. Get the whiskey from Goldman and thank him for getting some more. Converse with everyone, try and learn everyone's quirks...I'm sure they'll notice mine. I would give text, but it's a couple hours of on and off conversation; not really efficient for this type of game.

Also, try and get some more ammo.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 09, 2013, 11:27:09 pm »

The settings on M16s depend on the model, but yes, you can select the firing mode.

See if I can repair the autocannon relatively quickly. If not, then head further into the base, continuing to be ready to fire on the Zemy.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 10, 2013, 02:12:24 pm »

Equipment: Backpack :Surgical bag, .357 Magnum, hatchet, 60 .357 rounds (Speed loader) ,whiskey flask (2), Contacts, Glock, Glock magazine (3) Glasses case:glasses
Stats:

You go to the kitchen and have some omelet. It tastes fine, but it was a little cold as if it had been out to long. You knock on Goldman's office door, and are told to come in. He has two bottles of whiskey on his desk as he does paper work, and offers them to you. You thank him as you take them, then let him get back to work. You then go to the armory, a room half-organized with weaponry and equipment laying around on the walls. You find bullets for both your revolver and glock, putting them in your backpack.

You then socialize with the rest of the group while you have the chance. You talk to the twins for a while, while they are in the main room. They are really close with each other, as apparent from their conversations. After a little while they excuse themselves as they go to the shooting range, they had a friend they wanted to meat there. After that you go to talk to Charlie, who is working with equipment in the garage. Most of your conversation ends up being about work, it looks like Charlie is invested deeply in fighting the freaks. He eventually excuses himself to get some parts at the requisition office. You then go back to the main room and notice Scout, setting in a chair and reading the newspaper. You great him, and mention that you don't remember having him on the last meeting. "Im recon" he mentions. "I go ahead before everyone in a different vehicle. How do you think Goldman got all that information?". You continue the conversation. He is pilot and quit, and eventually excuses himself to do checks on his own vehicle before the next mission. Finally Goldman came out of his office, rubbing his eyes a bit and yawning. You go to talk to him, but he mentions that he just got up to get a coffee so he can go back to paper work. He states that being on call and still having to fill out forms and such, but it usually isn't bad. When new members come in he has to do a little more paper work, so he used his spare time to finish it. He dismisses himself to get back to work.

Soon everyone comes back to the main room, with Goldman returning to his stuffed chair to do paper work. The cooldown time had run out, and everyone was on edge.

Anything you want to do before your next mission?

------------------

Name: Johnathan Legrin
Equipment:Beretta 92 (2 clips), Calvary Saber, toolbox
HP: 7
Stats:
Int: 12
Str: 7
Agi: 11
Skills:Engineer(3), small arms(2), close combat (3)
Advantages: A tinker, Johnathan knows how to make stuff, and fix stuff, and was a fencer in his spare time, getting rather good at it.
Disadvantages: He's not used to guns, and doesn't like them, in addition to often having been thoroughly traumatized in New York.
Perks: He likes hiking and being in the outdoors, and so is used to being outside.
Quirks: He has a minor case of OCD. (What exactly said obsession/compusion is will be decided when it comes around to it.)
Bio: Working as an engineer at a New York-based company, he was among the first hit by the horde. He survived by using his wits to escape the quarantine zone, but was heavily traumatized- his family survived by virtue of being on the outskirts of the city. Before the change in his life, he had been born and raised in the south, though he moved to New York for his job, where he would later meet his wife. He also picked up fencing while in college, and continued the hobby until now, at which point he's found a practical use for it.

You check the gun again to see how long it would take to use it. The actual barrel appears to be unrusted for the most part, thanks to a storage mechanism put into it. You give it fifteen minutes before you can get one barrel to fire, another fifteen for the other. You start on repairs, cleaning and oiling, with Vlad getting you some replacement parts from some of the worse-off machinery. After fifteen minutes goes by, you whip some thick black grease off your hand and look at the handwork. It would probably be able to fire the left barrel now. The right barrel would take another fifteen minutes.

Above you, the dragon and jetcopter have been trying new tactics, with the dragon starting to get closer and closer. The copter used its more constant rate of fire to keep the dragon detracted, but the dragon had a lot more mobility and just started to figure that out. It has been twisting and turning, saving its bursts of fire to when it gets closer. Walter is a good pirate, if he wasn't they would be dead right now.

You can take another fifteen minutes to get both autocannons up. You would probably be able to keep it off until nighttime using that, when one side ran out the other could be refilled by you. You could have Vlad start firing now, which will draw attention to you but keep the dragon off while you can either repair the other side or reload. You could also look for another weapon while Vlad uses what he has now, but if he runs out of ammunition he will have to get more himself under dragon fire if you are not there.

What do you do?

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 10, 2013, 02:16:33 pm »

"I'll be fine" Go alone through the door, to the stairway.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 10, 2013, 02:23:32 pm »

Practice for a little bit n the shooting range, clean my guns, have some whiskey, make myself a sandwich, and exercise a bit.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 10, 2013, 02:24:30 pm »

Just besides the obvious weakness to iron, what other things I should know about fey
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 10, 2013, 02:30:21 pm »

Just besides the obvious weakness to iron, what other things I should know about fey
They're dicks.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 43