- 0 (0%)
////
- 0 (0%)
!2!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 28, 2013, 09:40:58 pm

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 43

Author Topic: Operation Archangel- Modern Role Playing Game *Accepting New Members...Still*  (Read 28194 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Operation Archangel RPG
« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2013, 01:19:18 am »

"Give me some coverin' fire, hon. I need to patch this guy up. If I can get him conscious, he might be able to help us shoot some o' them."

Patricia, being a doctor first and a fighter second, patches up the guard. Try to stop the bleeding and stabilize his head. Check him for weapons to give Goldmann. If she doesn't find any, she'll offer him her revolver. "Kill some Japs, would ya please?"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 09, 2013, 02:02:12 am »

Name:Jack Darlon
Equipment:Barret M82 Anti-Materiel Rifle, 4 clips of .50BMG ammo, .50BMG ammo( 6) ( browning m1911 pistol(with 3 clips of .45 ACP), combat knife, communicator
HP:12
Int:8
Str:12
Agi:10
Skills:Rifle(3), Small Arms (3)
Advantages: Special Forces Sniper. If Jack can see it, he can kill it. And thanks to his Force Recon sniper training, he can see and hit it from a long way off
Disadvantages:Emotional Distance. Jack's time in the special forces has had him sent to a variety of hellholes on the planet, and his experiences can make him sound distant and unemotional to those he doesn't know or trust, and trust is a very hard thing to come by with him.
Perks:He can drive a wide range of vehicles to get around, from your average motorcycle to a Bradly
Quirks:Lucky silver dollar. He has a dented silver dollar that saved his life once by deflecting a bullet. He never goes anywhere without it, and can actually attempt to refuse to do a mission if he doesn't have it on him

-----------------------------------

"Roger roger" Katy says over the communicator, as she begins to head north. The snow keeps falling, but now that you are on the ground, and the blood trail is much thicker, the trail is easy to follow. After a few minutes, you start to catch up to it, and pull out your rifle again. Katy had managed to jog around, thanks in part to going slightly downhill. The Windago was no doubt on it's last legs, it was leaning against trees while trying, and failing, to go faster then you. "In position" Katy says simply over the radio. You take aim, center mass, as it hobbles along. When you have it in your sights, it turns around as if it noticed you. It does an angry sort of dance, raising it's arms and screaming, as it throws it's club toward you. The club only makes it a few feet, but it stopped long enough for you to get a good shot. You fire, hitting right where the heart should be. Katy fired to, with the telltale three rounds coming from her M16, splattering blood on the other side. You could tell that was probably overkill, but after what you had seen this thing take it was probably a good idea. You start to take aim again, at the now-on the ground windago, but are unable to find it. You move your sights, only to find a naked corpse of a man lying in the imprint left by the windago. While the snow did not stop, it was now much gentler, and no longer a blizzard.

"Target down" Katy says over the communicator.

Anything further you want to do in this area?

Name: Patricia Garfien
Equipment: Backpack :Surgical bag, .357 Magnum, bottle of whiskey, hatchet, 46 .357 rounds (Speed loader) , Contacts, Glasses case:glasses
HP: 11
Stats:
Int: 9
Str: 11
Agi: 10
Skills: General Medic(3), Small Arms (3)
Advantages: She has steady hands, and is very calm in high stress situations. This can be a lifesaver in the field.
Disadvantages: Territorial about her work, needs glasses/contacts(farsighted), and a functional alcoholic.
Perks: Excellent bedside manner.
Quirks: Racist. Yep. Against EVERYONE. Not to the point where she dislikes them, just the point where she believes just about every stereotype there is. Curiously enough, not religious, or homophobic, or sexist. I can change this if it might cause problems.
Bio: Patricia grew up in southern Texaz, raised by two rich white parents who fit every stereotype of rich white people there was, or almost. They did love their daughter, but they were also assholes to most people below their station. When she became a surgeon in college, they were delighted to see their little girl take up such a proud profession. When the chupacabras started striking, she managed to save her brother's life, barely, but had to run, and he was left behind. She rode a horse for hours, eventually letting the poor thing rest, where she was taken in by some kind colored people. Long story short, she ended up joining the Archangel foundation, to help keep the fighting men alive. That said, being a Texan, she's not bad with a pistol either...

-------------------------

You begin to stabilize the man while Goldman shoots the Oni. First you take off the guard's shirt, in order to see the would better. There was a bloody hole surrounded by a large bruise. You take your medical pack out of your backpack and begin to operate, check the wound for debris finding none, you stabilize the bleeding and sew up the wound the best you can in this situation. His coat had a glock in it, but Goldman had refused, saying that he is better off with his good old M24. The mans chest looks a lot better after you are done with it, the bones can wait, but it doesn't seem like his lung was punctured. You check the man's head as well, he appears to have gotten a concussion when he hit the ground after being hit. You consider giving him smelling salts, but decide it is probably a bad time to make him breath faster and have a higher heart rate. After you are satisfied, you leave him to take the side next to Goldman. He has killed several of the Oni, you could count three.

Goldman signals for you to enter with him, telling you to go to the opposite sides as you enter. You burst thru the door at the same time, firing off several shots, injuring an Oni with a large club, finishing him off with a second shot. Goldman double taps one on his side as well. "I thought there would be more civilians...Goldman states after the shooting was done. You put two more bullets in your revolver, and begin to make a comment when you hear yelling. You and Goldman take combat positions, but don't fire when you see what is happening.

"Don't shoot!" Yelled a large red oni, in a deep bellowing voice. He was wielding a wicked blade, one that looked like someone taped a bunch of scythes to a stick, and he was holding it to the necks of three teenagers dressed as characters from some tv show or another. Behind him on either side are two more oni, one wielding a sword that looks like it was made of scrap metal and the other a big log with spikes in it, who where also each holding three captives each. Behind them was some more kids, herded into a room. You and Goldman each point your gun at a different Oni, but realize that you would either not shoot all three or accidentally hit a bi standard if you go to quickly.

"We kill them if you shoot!" The red oni continued. "Now, lets take this nice and easy. I am going to go fetch the boss. You two don't move, or these nice little kids will become my snack! Now here I guy slowly..." he said, as he walks right between you and Goldman. You each keep your guns on the two in the back, and Goldman was noticeably sweating and grinding his teeth. The red oni turned around and watched the two of you, once making a fast slice, pretending to attack the kids. Both you and Goldman flinched at that, which made the oni give a horrible laugh. Once the oni was at the door, he made a motion like he really was going to kill the kids. You keep your aim on the oni before you, just waiting for a chance...

You hear gunshots, several of them and fire your own gun at the oni you had been aimed at. Two bullets  slam into the oni's head, knocking it back and making it drop its weapon. Across from him, Goldman's oni did the same. Lucky Goldman was right, you thought. Their heads really are big. That shot would be almost impossible if there had been a human opponent. You and Goldman both turn around, guns raised so see what had happened. The security guard, grabbing his wound with one hand and breathing heavy, with his gun in the other hand, had apparently shot the oni while its back was turned. The security guard then sits down, against the wall and lays back, breathing heavily. He looks at you and Goldman and gives a weak and forced "Thank...you" before he half-collapsed, still breathing heavily.

What do you do now?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 09, 2013, 02:17:44 am »

Sleep until something happens.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 09, 2013, 02:42:37 am »

Get the kids to safety, then tend to the security guard. "Darlin', just doin' my job is all. Now you stay put for now, ya hear? Don't want this thing reopenin', now do we?" Stabilize his head, but keep him awake. Concussions are not to be trifled with. Rope some of the teenagers into helping. If any of them know how to use a gun and are willing, they can use the guard's.

Reload my gun, and look out for any more Oni's. "Goldmann, you seein' any more? Do you have a phone with you to check up on the others?"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 09, 2013, 03:13:06 am »

Nothing else, unless there was more than one of that thing. Though, post-battle bleedoff will cause him to crack his stoicism a little and make a few comments on that being the third hairiest situation he's been in
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 09, 2013, 01:44:42 pm »

Name: Joe Cerrito
Equipment: Desert Eagle, 6 full clips for said Eagle, combat knife, tome of forbidden knowledge.Beneli M4( 8), 36 12-gauge shells
HP: 10
Stats:
Int: 15
Str: 10
Agi: 5
Skills: Small arms (1), ???(3), Long guns (1)
Advantages: He has a tome of forbidden knowledge, might come in handy. Also never seems to give up no matter how F.U.B.A.R. a situation has become, though that crosses into disadvantage territory when the situation is can only get worse by continuing.
Disadvantages: He is pretty goddamn crazy.
Perks: Has the unnatural ability to always find a clip of ammo when he needs one, even where it should not be (check your potted plant. Ammo clip. Check your back pocket. Ammo clip. Check the inside of your computer. Ammo clip.).
Quirks: Carries a small tome of forbidden knowledge, losing track of the book leaves Joe incapable of doing anything but tearing everything apart to find the book. No one else is allowed to touch, read, or even have a clue what is in his book without later dying under suspicious circumstances.
Bio: Joe was an undergrad student at a local university when the first wave came. After looting a dead man's body of a shotgun, Joe was spotted by an Imp who was carrying a small tome. While Joe couldn't kill the Imp before it alerted others to his presence, he still managed to get away. Later, Joe felt a lump in his back pocket. The tome that the Imp carried had somehow gotten into his pocket. Against every part of him telling him to throw the book away, something seemingly forced him to read it. No one knows what he read, but Joe was discovered by the Foundation cutting off the hand of a demon who would not let go of the book even in death. Currently, the only information about the book that could be pried from Joe was "There is always more. No matter what, there is still the next page."

You go to sleep, only to be waken up by a loud alarm coming from the main room. You go out o see what the problem is, to see everyone running around and gathering equipment. "Zombie outbreak in Hong Cong" Ace said simply. "Wonder why they always end up in big cities...get ready. We leave ASAP." Everyone was gathering equipment.

Is there anything particular item you want to fight the zombies?

---------------------------
Equipment: Backpack :Surgical bag, .357 Magnum, bottle of whiskey, hatchet, 46 .357 rounds (Speed loader) , Contacts, Glasses case:glasses
Stats:
Advantages: She has steady hands, and is very calm in high stress situations. This can be a lifesaver in the field.
Disadvantages: Territorial about her work, needs glasses/contacts(farsighted), and a functional alcoholic.
Quirks: Racist. Yep. Against EVERYONE. Not to the point where she dislikes them, just the point where she believes just about every stereotype there is. Curiously enough, not religious, or homophobic, or sexist. I can change this if it might cause problems.
Bio: Patricia grew up in southern Texaz, raised by two rich white parents who fit every stereotype of rich white people there was, or almost. They did love their daughter, but they were also assholes to most people below their station. When she became a surgeon in college, they were delighted to see their little girl take up such a proud profession. When the chupacabras started striking, she managed to save her brother's life, barely, but had to run, and he was left behind. She rode a horse for hours, eventually letting the poor thing rest, where she was taken in by some kind colored people. Long story short, she ended up joining the Archangel foundation, to help keep the fighting men alive. That said, being a Texan, she's not bad with a pistol either...

-------------------------------------

You help the security guard more, with some of the kids helping you as you give them commands. Goldman asks them some questions, and after he is satisfied activates his headphones "Main building all clear. I need a pickup, we got one wounded in bad condition. We are stabilizing him at the moment." Goldman said, to be greeted by an emergency team bursting thru the door to take the man away in a stretcher. You offer the teenagers his gun, but most do not know how to use it, and they are all to traumatized by the event to do much at the moment.

"What is your status?" He says over the headphones, on a different frequency. "Secure here" The Twins replied, "No casualties. It looks like the Oni where trying to take hostages. I wonder why...". "Secure here" replied Charlie, "It is a parking lot, full of cars but no people. Only strange thing on my end is a chalk circle the Oni where standing around."

"Something doesn't feel right..." Goldman said out loud over the communicator. "The Oni on our end said something about a boss. Do a sweep north, I think we are missing something."

"Well Patricia, we should probably split off here. Any idea what might be going on?" Goldman asks. "There may be nothing, and we will go faster apart."

Anything to say to him before?

Equipment:Barret M82 Anti-Materiel Rifle, 5 clips of .50BMG ammo,  ( browning m1911 pistol(with 3 clips of .45 ACP), combat knife, communicator
Advantages: Special Forces Sniper. If Jack can see it, he can kill it. And thanks to his Force Recon sniper training, he can see and hit it from a long way off
Disadvantages:Emotional Distance. Jack's time in the special forces has had him sent to a variety of hellholes on the planet, and his experiences can make him sound distant and unemotional to those he doesn't know or trust, and trust is a very hard thing to come by with him.
Perks:He can drive a wide range of vehicles to get around, from your average motorcycle to a Bradly
Quirks:Lucky silver dollar. He has a dented silver dollar that saved his life once by deflecting a bullet. He never goes anywhere without it, and can actually attempt to refuse to do a mission if he doesn't have it on him

Brooks flies the copter to you, after picking up Conners, and you start to exit after a few minutes. The traveling was pretty much exactly like the first time around, except this time you entered another toaster-oven like entrance. It looks like the one dedicated to your party can be opened much like a garage door, at the touch of a button. The copter lands in the garage and the party begins putting their equipment away, restocking, cleaning their guns, and other maintenance work. After a while, Connesr waves to you and begins a conversation.

"Nice work out there!" He says, "Especially for your first time. Keep fighting like that and you just might survive." Eggy walks in as he was talking to you, and begins his own conversation. "It looks like the man was identified as a member of a tribe nearby. He was recorded dead, they say that he and his brother got lost badly on a hunting trip. I theorize that his brother had perished and he had tried to eat him in order to survive, creating a Windago...." "Ah, thanks Eggy" Conners replies. "That is not my name" Eggy replies, and the two walk our to continue their own work.

After preforming maintenance, you look at a wall clock and notice how late it is. It was morning when you got here, but after the two several hour trips and the hours of fighting, the day escaped you. You go to your room. It is nicer then the ones at your old barracks, it is a single man room that looks like something you would find in a hospital or a collage, not in the military. You lay down and easily go to sleep. After waking up, you go out to the main room. A plastic bag filled with breakfast rations was on a table, and Conners tells you to help yourself. You do so, having a Styrofoam cup filled with gas-station-style biscuits and gravy. It wasn't bad, and it was pretty filling.

"If you want to get anything you need on base, now is the time" Conners tells you while you eat. "We still have two hours of cool down left, and I want you back by then. Until then, do whatever you want"

Is there anything you want to do in your spare time?

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 09, 2013, 02:21:00 pm »

Grab a think steak, Jack's suddenly finding himself famished. Then see what's new in the funny papers
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 09, 2013, 02:36:32 pm »

Nope. Also, I take the guard's gun. He won't be needing it. I might.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 09, 2013, 02:42:51 pm »

If the helicopter looks in danger, have Vlad shoot the Zemy, but otherwise move further up the hill.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 09, 2013, 03:24:44 pm »

Equipment:Barret M82 Anti-Materiel Rifle, 5 clips of .50BMG ammo,  ( browning m1911 pistol(with 3 clips of .45 ACP), combat knife, communicator

You ask Brooks where to get a steak, since he is the only guy you know the location of. He is still working on the jetcopter, as he talks to you. "Ah steak, ah?" he says, while grabbing a wrench. "You will want to go to the requisition officer. Here, Ill give you the directions. You might have to spend some of your own money, the requisition officer has that too." He gives you directions to the requisition officer, as he goes back to work.

You go thru the building in the direction Brooks specified, entering a simple door marked "Storage 1B". You knock then enter. It is a large building with forklifts running and men working, items moving back and forth. A man wearing an archangel work uniform comes up to you, tipping his hardhat as he motioned for you to follow him.

"So watcha here for?" the man asked. "I am colonel Smithers. Not that that means much, I am basically a glorified quartermaster. But whatever. Jobs easy and pays good." He stops for a second to yell an order to somebody behind him. "So watcha want again? A bigger gun? A smaller gun? Toothpaste?" "Steaks" you reply. "Ah, food. Number two thing people ask for. We got a boat full of beef that just came, we can get you a nice T-bone" he says, while pulling out a tablet. He yells an order out to someone, and a crate full of steaks comes to him. "Lets see." he says, checking the tablet. "You have not ordered anything yet, and you have some ration tokens to spend. You have thirty tokens to spend this month, as well as your paycheck. One token per steak, nice thick ones to. We can get whatever you want to go with it, but food will cost ration tokens. Spend all those an you will have to go to the cafeteria."

Do you want to buy a steak?

--------------------------------

Equipment: Backpack :Surgical bag, .357 Magnum, bottle of whiskey, hatchet, 46 .357 rounds (Speed loader) , Contacts, Glock, Glock magazine (2) Glasses case:glasses
Stats:

You and Goldman split up as you go north. Before you leave, you go to the security gaurd's coat and take his gun, searing his pockets for all the ammo you can. You put them in your backpack and begin to sweep north.

You walk out of the back door, with in the ready position. You move past a small shed, looking past it. There is a fourth building that nobody has checked. You move in assault style, looking past the door carefully. There is a single oni, larger then the others, wielding a stick with spikes jutting out at random places, as if someone just shaved metal on it. You can't see much else, but it is waving it's stick in the air as if preparing to hit something.

It might be the boss, after all it is larger. The building had been evacuated successfully, the oni had started to appear in the south most building, so this one had plenty of time to evacuate. You can get a decent shot, and you can probably kill it, if you fire now. But that can be risky, since you can't see what else is there, shooting it could give away your location or worse. On the other hand, you have the advantage of surprise now, and it looks like it is about to hit something. If you shoot it now, it won't be able to stop you later.

What do you do?

---------------------
Name: Johnathan Legrin
Equipment:Beretta 92 (2 clips), Calvary Saber, toolbox
HP: 7
Stats:
Int: 12
Str: 7
Agi: 11
Skills:Engineer(3), small arms(2), close combat (3)
Advantages: A tinker, Johnathan knows how to make stuff, and fix stuff, and was a fencer in his spare time, getting rather good at it.
Disadvantages: He's not used to guns, and doesn't like them, in addition to often having been thoroughly traumatized in New York.
Perks: He likes hiking and being in the outdoors, and so is used to being outside.
Quirks: He has a minor case of OCD. (What exactly said obsession/compusion is will be decided when it comes around to it.)
Bio: Working as an engineer at a New York-based company, he was among the first hit by the horde. He survived by using his wits to escape the quarantine zone, but was heavily traumatized- his family survived by virtue of being on the outskirts of the city. Before the change in his life, he had been born and raised in the south, though he moved to New York for his job, where he would later meet his wife. He also picked up fencing while in college, and continued the hobby until now, at which point he's found a practical use for it.

-------------------

You tell Vlad to only fire if they look like they are in trouble, and he agrees. You both speed up as you head toward the top of the hill. Soon, you start to see the base, though it is covered in snow. You rush toward it, only to find it is surrounded by a large fence, with a concrete base. It doesn't look like you could get in easily, but fortunately that means it probably has not been looted. The gate is to big to get over, but you have to get in somehow. Vlad could use his RPG to blast a hole in it, but a large explosion will divert the zemy's attack to you. You could try to break thru the wire part using your tools, but that will take longer, putting the helicopter in a little more danger. You could do something else, if you can think of it, but the gunfire and flames still continue in the sky.

What do you do?

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 09, 2013, 03:28:05 pm »

Yeah, a steak, and see if he has some mashed potatoes(or potatoes he can mash himself) and some sweet peas(that should be only 3 ration tokens)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 09, 2013, 03:31:58 pm »

Hold the glock in my left hand, pump all the rounds in my magnum into it's skull, then switch to the glock and get ready to shoot it or anything else coming out that's larger than a human. "You don't mess with a Texan, darlin'."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 09, 2013, 04:19:37 pm »

---------------------------

The man yells some more, as he pulls out a large T-bone steak from the package nearest to him. Two more storage boxes come to him, a wooden create full of bags of potatoes, and a smaller one full of sweet peas. He takes out a bag of each and sets them next to the steak. "Three tokens. Sign here" he said, handing you the tablet. You give your digital signature and hand it back. "Pleasure doing business with ya. If ya need anything, just come to me" he said, handing you the supplies. "You have a kitchen back in ya main room, you should be able to fix something nice with that."

You return to the main room, and find the kitchen. Like the room, it somehow doesn't fit. It looks like it would fit better in a regular house, rather then a military building like this. You shave a few potatoes and mash them in a bowl. You look around for something to cook with, finding several interesting devices. There was a kind of built in grill next to an electric stove, above an oven. There where cupboards everywhere, mostly empty but with some supplies in them. You put the extra potatoes in one of them and then cook the steak using the tool and heat of your choosing.

The food is great, all of it is good. It even somehow tastes fresh, even at the this base far away from everything. The steak was thick and juicy, and especially filling. After the meal, you feel truly full and satisfied. You assume about an hour has gone by. Is there anything you want to before going on another mission?

----------------------------
Equipment: Backpack :Surgical bag, .357 Magnum, bottle of whiskey, hatchet, 40 .357 rounds (Speed loader) , Contacts, Glock, Glock magazine (1) Glasses case:glasses
Stats:

You shoot the large oni six times, hitting most of them and causing blood to splatter from it. It stumbles forward, and falls to the ground, landing on it's own weapon. You quickly switch to the glock. Two more oni stand across from the dead oni, each look like they are preparing to hit something. It is difficult to fire the glock one-handed, and the speed you are going in makes the shot even more difficult. Fortunately they are large enough targets that you managed to get them both down, taking a whole clip to kill both of them. They did not move much, must have been surprised, you thought, also making it easier. You reload both guns, while looking for anything else. All clear you think.

Something makes a sound in your backpack. You go to check, finding everything safe, and pull out a communicator like the one Goldman was using. They must have kept it in your backpack, you think. You put it on and listen. Goldman was talking, giving orders. "I repeat! Do not let the oni bleed on the lines!" you hear him say. "I was talking to a kid for information. These oni are from one of the comics, stop them from bleeding on the lines!" Ahead of you, you notice all three oni where around a chalk circle with some runes of some kind. You realize that they where about to attack each other. The chalk outline starts to glow white....

What do you do now?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 09, 2013, 05:30:57 pm »

"That don't look good." Patricia ran forward, knowing that if something big was made everyone was doomed, her most of all. And she scraped out the chalk lines, or tried to. Just rubbed it away with her boot(s) as fast as she could. While doing this, she pulled out the whiskey from her bag, took a big gulp, and poured about half the bottle on the lines and in the circle, trying to avoid getting any on herself. Then she steps back, and fires at the alcohol, close enough that the super-heated gas from the gun should ignite it. She has no idea if it'll work, of course, or if the whiskey will even burn. But she's desperate. Losing half her drink mighty be the only way to stay alive.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 09, 2013, 05:37:26 pm »

See if Jack can catch a news broadcast, or find CNN's website
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 43