Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Below. Act One: Turn Four: There Goes The Contact.  (Read 3009 times)

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
  • Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I got this.
    • View Profile
Re: Below. Act One: In The Dark Waitlisters Wanted
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2013, 08:51:28 am »

Uhm..
Maybe +1 for every skull collected?May be OP.

Yeah, that's pretty OP, perhaps there should be some sort of draw back, like if you have too few skulls you'll lose health, or something like that. Well, either way, turn will be out in 2 hours.
What if I can change it to a perk called Feeder?
Feeder-Can butcher corpses and take the heart/brain or organs of a corpse to eat later.Eating it adds:+1 for the brain,+2 for the heart;0,5 for random organs.Effect does not stack.Effect is active for a small while.
Genius! Good idea,
Hah so we have an cannibal prize fighter, an homocidal nurse, an assassins and a shadow dancer/ thief.
We are an equal opportunity RTD, weirdo's and cannibals welcome.
New Character awaits a epic black vs hood black vs straight up black fight!
http://www.youtube.com/user/jakeread1 <----- that there is my youtube channel!

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2013, 12:39:58 pm »

I'm the prize fighter, and NOT a cannibal.
He gets +1 to unarmed strikes against single opponents and opponents get -1 to hit him with melee?
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2013, 12:45:11 pm »

I'm the prize fighter, and NOT a cannibal.
He gets +1 to unarmed strikes against single opponents and opponents get -1 to hit him with melee?
How about they only get a minus one if they are using unarmed too and not melee? If so then that'll work.

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2013, 01:10:21 pm »

TURN ONE: Electronic Locks, Mans Worst Enemy.
Feel free to tell me if my writing is terrible.
Notes:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Thomas’ Turn:
Petran’s Turn
Cowl’s Turn
Hope’s Turn

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Below. Act One: Turn One: Electronic Locks, Mans Worst Enemy.
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2013, 01:18:07 pm »

Head for the house, stick to the shadows as I move and keep an eye out for any antique or kitchen utensils store.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 01:56:13 pm by mesor »

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2013, 01:20:22 pm »

Use Feeder ability to butcher kill.
Keep the heart,brain.
Get out of dodge.

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2013, 01:22:58 pm »

Dress myself, don't forget wallet with money and ID, lock door and get to work. Slowly.
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2013, 01:33:57 pm »

I watch the man violate the body, thinking that should not happen. In this building the one who choose who live and who die is me!

Sneak up to the man and jam the Scalpel into his neck.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2013, 01:42:49 pm »

Head for the house, stick to the shadows as I move and keep an eye out for any form of weapons or antiques store.
Weapons are banned in below.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2013, 01:55:44 pm »

(( So is being a thief :P. But I'm not looking for any major weapons anyway. ))

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2013, 02:02:00 pm »

(( So is being a thief :P. But I'm not looking for any major weapons anyway. ))
XD, well your a thief so you do know a few guys who know a few guys.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2013, 02:08:05 pm »

(( I ain't after anything big, a nice collection of throwing knives to conceal, a couple of ritualistic long knives and some daggers, All nice and small so I can hide them. ))

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2013, 01:51:22 pm »

Head for the house, stick to the shadows as I move and keep an eye out for any antique or kitchen utensils store.

You know this area quite well from other heists you've pulled. You stick to the maintenance tunnels but peak out every once in a while to check for stores. (2) You can't find much in the way of any stores. After 20 or so minutes you arrive at the building. You try to sneak past the employee working the front desk.(1+1) She notices you, thankfully she doesn't ask any question as you head towards the elevator. Looking at the elevator, you notice it's ID locked, only the people who live here and those they know can use it. (6) You may not be any good at it but, you fiddle with the ID lock like a professional and the doors open without a problem. You press the 23rd button, only one floor away from the roof.

(1) A lot of people get on with you, giving you weird looks due to your attire. After several awkward minutes you arrive on your floor. (5) Thankfully everyone else already got off. (4) In fact the entire hallway is deserted. You make your way to the room and listen, (4) snoring. Thank god, this will be a piece of cake. (5+1) You sneakily pick the lock in, and sneak your way to the living room/kitchen. (1) Nothing of any value is in here. Not even the painting, that means it could only be in the bedroom... This could be a problem.

Cowl Stalkers Status

I watch the man violate the body, thinking that should not happen. In this building the one who choose who live and who die is me!

Sneak up to the man and jam the Scalpel into his neck.

You see the thug start to search his pockets, this is disgusting... (3+1) You sneakily get up, scalpel in hand, he starts to turn around but, just as he does you (5+1) stab him in the throat. You see as he falls to the ground, the badge on his shirt. It reads "Sector Three Police Depart...... Uh Oh.... You hear the (4) sounds of footsteps approaching slowly, you have about a minute before they get here.

Hope Dens Status

Use Feeder ability to butcher kill.
Keep the heart,brain.
Get out of dodge.

You butcher the PDs corpse, this'll definitely be on the news. You grab his heart and brain and jump off the catwalk and into the maintenance tunnel below. You should probably head back to the contact at the pub and grab your reward.

Petran Ozwells Status

Dress myself, don't forget wallet with money and ID, lock door and get to work. Slowly.

You grab your pants, shirt, shoes and card. You go to your bathroom, brush your teeth and hair and take a quick shower. You walk out your door and lock it, heading down the elevator and onto the street. You walk to work taking the scenic route, you arrive 45 minutes later. Your boss is waiting outside, he calls you over "Thomas, come here, I need to talk to you about something." You walk over as he leads you into a nearby alley. "About the fight tonight.... I need you to take a dive." says your boss.

Thomas Jameson's Status

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Below. Act One: Turn Tne: Right In The Juggular!
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2013, 02:25:11 pm »

I growled, Police, thugs with power, that all they are. Walt in here and shoot a man. What act did he do to get that. Probable look at one wrong. Meanwhile the gangs can do what they like, at least the paying ones.

Toss the ID out the window(1 second), toss 'police man' in another bed(20 seconds), make john look like he sleeping(5 seconds). Use the last 34 seconds to hide the scalpel in my pocket, leave the room, avoid any other 'police man' and take my lunch break to leave the building.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
Re: Below. Act One: Turn Two: Right In The Juggular!
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2013, 03:11:06 pm »

Go to the pub to turn in contract.
Get a drink.
Pages: 1 [2] 3