Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 55

Author Topic: [ISG] Blunderbuss: Nuts to the fuzz, let's go all Nancy Drew on this Biz!  (Read 139350 times)

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
Re: (ISG) Blunderbuss: Adventures in Alchemy
« Reply #690 on: May 18, 2013, 04:19:03 pm »

Say,"Let's start with the whole story of what happened" and then if there's time tell her a list of everything we want to know.
+1
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: May 18, 2013, 04:51:56 pm »

Say,"Let's start with the whole story of what happened" and then if there's time tell her a list of everything we want to know.
+1
+1
No conditions, that's suspicious.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Griffionday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: May 18, 2013, 06:14:16 pm »

"Did you hear anything in this area before the 'thud'?"

>If No
"When did you and Torrey get here then?"

>If Yes
"What did you and Torrey think it was?"

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: May 18, 2013, 07:21:59 pm »

««« 35 »»»

Say,"Let's start with the whole story of what happened"
"Did you hear anything in this area before the 'thud'?"
"When did you and Torrey get here then?"

Well, for a start, what all happened?

I already said, I don't know. Since you were helping Grenfeldon at the market today, I've been keeping an eye on things here. I haven't seen Selly in a few hours, but she seemed fine earlier. She was just in the library reading, when me and Torrey came in to get ready for tonight's lecture. A few minutes later, she said she had some work to do downstairs, grabbed her books, and left.

And that's all? No noises earlier, before you heard me?

That was the only time I've seen her today... at least, until now. She's been working a lot lately. I didn't hear anything else either, but I can't speak for Torrey. Everyone else is out for the day.

Well, the basement is locked, and I found her unconscious in the closet here. So if that's all we know, I'm just about out of ideas. Unless "work" was code for "pretending to be working in the basement, while taking the least comfortable nap ever".

I know she has her quirks, but that doesn't seem like Selly to me. Besides, I don't see her books around, so she must've gone somewhere first... right?

First ask her if she'll join us in stopping whoever did this.

That means joining our party.

Good point. I guess we'd better start looking for more information, then. Care to join me for a minute? If someone did this to her, they might still be around. Besides, two heads are better than one.

I would... but are you sure that's a good idea? Maybe someone should stay with Selly until she wakes up. Or, if you think someone did this, maybe we should get the guards involved? Or let Grenfeldon know? I bet he'd know how to handle this. Gods, Mel, what do we do?

???
>

Spoiler: Party Roster: (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 10:17:57 am by Solifuge »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: May 18, 2013, 07:53:27 pm »

Find someone older and responsible to inform. Or, barring that, Grenfeldon.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

FowlJ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: May 18, 2013, 08:02:59 pm »

We should definitely inform Grenfeldon. If there are no obvious wounds, she could have been poisoned - this is a place full of alchemists, after all.

Yrma's a big girl - bigger than us, at any rate - see if she can lift Selly. If not, we should stay with her, and Yrma should go get Grenfeldon. We don't know who might have done this, just that it wasn't us.

I've no real opinion on whether we should get the guards or not - having law enforcement running around could make things difficult if we have to use magic again, but if they do their jobs properly it should make it so we don't have to.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: May 18, 2013, 08:06:00 pm »

Nuts to the fuzz, let's go all Nancy Drew on this biz!

Get Yrma to help us get Selly to her room, then send Yrma to tell Grenfeldon. Then search Selly's room for her books/basement key.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: May 18, 2013, 08:08:17 pm »

What's scary is, if it's someone from within this alchemist's group, who knows what she could have been hit with? These guys probably have access to the materials for some really nasty poison.

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: May 19, 2013, 12:48:32 am »

Make sure to search for traps/skin-contact poison if we go poking around in other people's junk.
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: May 24, 2013, 08:40:01 am »

Well, start Scooby-dooing! We've got perception as a minor skill, we should find something around here or in the cupboard.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #700 on: May 24, 2013, 11:22:46 am »

Get Yrma to help us get Selly to her room, then send Yrma to tell Grenfeldon. Then search Selly's room for her books/basement key.
+1
Grenfeldon can decide if we want fuzz stomping around his delicate alchemical stuffs.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: June 01, 2013, 08:15:37 pm »

+1
Grenfeldon can decide if we want fuzz stomping around his delicate alchemical stuffs.
Agreed
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
  • My own avatar creeps me out.
    • View Profile
    • Not even internet famous
« Reply #702 on: June 08, 2013, 12:51:55 am »

I ALSO AGREE.
Slacker an illustrated story. Actually updated!?

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: June 08, 2013, 01:08:52 am »

Blunderbuss: quickly becoming the next elves of amanereli.

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
  • My own avatar creeps me out.
    • View Profile
    • Not even internet famous
« Reply #704 on: June 08, 2013, 12:23:57 pm »

Blunderbuss: quickly becoming the next elves of amanereli.

You take that back, don't wish that kind of hell upon us.
Slacker an illustrated story. Actually updated!?
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 55