Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 55

Author Topic: [ISG] Blunderbuss: Nuts to the fuzz, let's go all Nancy Drew on this Biz!  (Read 139300 times)

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Blunderbuss: It's... not Sports Time?!
« Reply #645 on: May 05, 2013, 11:29:39 am »

Ha! Killed that damn dragon!
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: May 05, 2013, 11:47:36 am »

Finally killed the dragon, by lucking into armor, spear, health brew, and buying the talisman.

Hmm, what's this challenge mode? Fight a dragon naked? Pffffnope.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: May 05, 2013, 06:02:59 pm »

YAYYYYY! I killed the dragon. Bought the talisman, lucked into some armour, shield, and health brew. Then I punched it in the face.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: May 06, 2013, 09:19:08 pm »

((PTW'ing this nice thread))

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Blunderbuss: Adventures in Alchemy
« Reply #649 on: May 07, 2013, 05:17:31 am »

««« 31 »»»

how doth elves work?

Clearly they don't, they just slack off and get someone else to do their jobs.

Oh no, you did not just think that at yourself.

Being Grenfeldon's assistant keeps you plenty busy. The old man is a legend among scholars for giving up his position in the Grand Circle, despite being one of the greatest Alchemists alive, and his talents are still much sought after. But since a snail could outrun him these days, the bulk of the work ends up falling on you and his other students. Honestly, just dividing up the jobs around here, and keeping everyone in line can be work enough. Not that you have to justify yourself to anyone. Especially yourself. Which, come to think of it, you're not even sure why you're doing, exactly.

This train of thought is getting ridiculous. It's time to get to work.

Put down alembic. Check the larger cabinets for lackeys.

The cabinet? Why would anyone be in the cabinet?

KICK THE CABINET.That lackey needs to be startled out.

You know, that the students that live here have their own rooms. They're just down the hall. If they were lounging around, you'd have better luck finding them there.

Kick Cabinet and subsequently look in the cupboard under the stairs/basement.
Generically arrange things in the lab differently than they were.
He's just going to complain anyway.

Seriously, what is it with the cabinet? Do you think people just hang out in those or something?

The basement, on the other hand, is a fair bet, since someone might be down in the lab. And after all the sass you got from Grenfeldon at the shop earlier, a little bit of payback pranking might be nice. You could shuffle his lecture notes around, maybe put a pinch of flashpowder on his chair so it goes off when he sits down, something like that. You head over to the door, and make your way down into the lab.

Or, at least you would make your way down, but the door won't budge. Locked, probably. And you don't have the key on you.

What to do?
>

Spoiler: Party Roster: (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 10:15:02 am by Solifuge »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: May 07, 2013, 05:47:57 am »

get mad at the locked door and kick the cabinet to vent your frustration.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: May 07, 2013, 05:49:01 am »

go on a quick self discovery brainstorm, remind self of how elves feed/live.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: May 07, 2013, 10:15:01 am »

Ponder why the lab door might be locked, head down the hall to get an explanation from/foist duties off on a lazy student.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: May 07, 2013, 01:51:00 pm »

Flashpowder in the lock. Go get another apprentice. Blame that kid when the master gets back.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: May 07, 2013, 03:47:24 pm »

Kick the cabinet. There's gotta be someone in there.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: May 07, 2013, 07:42:14 pm »

Oh come on. Show some creativity.

Check the cabinet for the key, some idiot probably left it in there or was hiding it so you couldn't find them.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #656 on: May 07, 2013, 08:11:30 pm »

Flash powder the cabinet, kick the door, swallow the key.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: May 08, 2013, 09:15:25 am »

««« 32 »»»

Flashpowder in the lock.

Flashpowder is loud and bright, but it isn't very powerful. If you did that, it might just end up jamming the lock, and then you'd have to break the door down. You'd rather not have to explain that to the Old Man. More importantly, you can't mix up a dose of Flashpowder without an Alchemy Kit, and yours is still in the lab. On the other side of said door.

Ponder why the lab door might be locked, head down the hall to get an explanation from/foist duties off on a lazy student.

It is a little unusual for the lab to be locked like that. Someone might be doing some delicate work down there. Or maybe Yrma got nervous about the Demesne again, and locked the door for peace of mind. Girl's got a good head on her shoulders, but she worries too much. Anyway, the best way to figure it out is to find someone to ask.

Kick the cabinet. There's gotta be someone in there.

Look, you've already been over this with yourself several times now. The cabinet is for coats and cloaks, not people. No one could fit in there comfortably. There's not enough room to even cram a corpse in there. See?

Huh. Never mind that last bit, then.
>

Spoiler: Party Roster: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: OTHER STUFF: (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 10:16:25 am by Solifuge »

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: May 08, 2013, 09:19:19 am »

OH MY GOD

Select -> Invigorate -> Girl from cabinet

She looks hurt. If she's still alive, our heal spell should help her to her feet. If not, I doubt it'll do anything.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: May 08, 2013, 09:57:12 am »

Well played, Soli. I probably just pissed off my neighbors from laughing so hard.

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 55