Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 55

Author Topic: [ISG] Blunderbuss: Nuts to the fuzz, let's go all Nancy Drew on this Biz!  (Read 139304 times)

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
Re: (ISG) Blunderbuss: It's Sports Time!
« Reply #585 on: April 05, 2013, 11:41:33 pm »

Nah, don't prod him.
Closely observe Skandon, for we must learn his moves if we are to counter them on our glorious rise to Tenkor Combat Mastery!
+1
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: April 06, 2013, 06:04:56 pm »

Study the noble art of beating the shit out of people with sticks.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: April 08, 2013, 05:38:41 am »

I am bad at running games, guys. Mostly because I like to have all these plans for different eventualities, so I know where this is going. Updoot is coming soon! In the meantime...

Please master teach me your secrets for drawing water.

That waterfall in the update was the best pixel water I have ever seen.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: April 08, 2013, 10:02:00 am »

So... so easy D:
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: April 08, 2013, 10:29:34 am »

... Still needs more tits.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Blunderbuss: It's... not Sports Time?!
« Reply #590 on: April 10, 2013, 06:08:23 pm »

««« 29 »»»

He left the temple in a poor light-- he keeps avoiding the question. Should we prod him?
I think it depends if we want to join his guild or not.
Closely observe Skandon, for we must learn his moves if we are to counter them on our glorious rise to Tenkor Mastery!

You and Alteis sit in silence, watching the Tenkor players assemble on the field. You sort of want to prod at the circumstances that caused the guy to leave his Temple... but maybe now isn't the best time. Besides, Alteis' excitement about the match is kind of contagious, and you find yourself really looking forward to seeing what that Skandon guy can do. How do unarmed people even fight off a quarterstaff, let alone avoid being tripped long enough to knock them down? Maybe you'll learn a few new tricks!

You hear several loud shouts go up from the field, like short battlecries, that rise over the dull rush of the nearby waterfall. At the third shout, both teams send one of their players into the Neutral Zone in the middle. And if you remember the rules from earlier, that makes them this round's Raiders? And it looks like Skandon is going over!

Gods above and below, this is going to be so cool. You can't imagine what you'd have done if you'd decided to give this a miss and not see it. That would just be the worst thing. I mean, you've waited patiently for a while here. You are more than ready to see some combat. You...

Still needs more tits.

You are Melody Serraine. You find yourself in a comfortably-furnished and quite familiar Alchemy Workshop. You practically run the place. The proprietor is kind of an asshole, but you work for him because he knows his stuff. That, and free room and board is nice.

What do you do?
>

Spoiler: Party Roster: (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 10:13:03 am by Solifuge »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: April 10, 2013, 06:12:29 pm »

go to sleep so we can play maja again and watch the game
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Griffionday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: April 10, 2013, 06:36:48 pm »

Sweet!

Recall day's itinerary.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: April 10, 2013, 06:44:53 pm »

Go ask the proprietor if there's anything that needs to be done. Take a response of "no" as an excuse do go do something fun.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: April 10, 2013, 06:52:40 pm »

Didn't you read the mouse-over text in the Party Roster? As an elf, she is unable to sleep. Also, she's semi-photosynthetic (which I won't bring up the logical ramifications of again because it'll just make me seem like a pervert) and secretly a witch!
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: April 10, 2013, 06:53:00 pm »

Use invisibility because everyone knows invisibility increases the hilarity of shenanigans by 500%

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: April 10, 2013, 06:58:42 pm »

Also, she's semi-photosynthetic (which I won't bring up the logical ramifications of again because it'll just make me seem like a pervert)
I won't think you're a pervert. What're the ramifications?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
  • My own avatar creeps me out.
    • View Profile
    • Not even internet famous
« Reply #597 on: April 10, 2013, 07:12:46 pm »

Also, she's semi-photosynthetic (which I won't bring up the logical ramifications of again because it'll just make me seem like a pervert)
I won't think you're a pervert. What're the ramifications?

Ramifications are that she'd have to be completely naked to fully absorb sunlight.
Slacker an illustrated story. Actually updated!?

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: April 10, 2013, 07:16:23 pm »

««« 30 »»»

Sleep? Yeah, how about no.

First off, you're an Elf. . You don't like thinking about sleep, because if you knew how to sleep, you'd do it. Humans make dreaming sound pretty flipping nice. Like going to see a play on stage. Only it happens in your head every night. And it's free. It's a crime against nature... the crime of an imperfect world, that they keep those things from you. And whoever "they" are, you pretty much hate them.

Recall day's itinerary.

Secondly, speaking of crimes against nature, you've got work to do. Old Man Grenfeldon sent you here to get the Lab set up for tonight's lecture. And the first step in doing that is getting this Alembic cleaned and neutralized.

Which, of course, means you need to find someone to clean it for you. You're sure there's a lackey hiding around here somewhere...
>

Spoiler: Party Roster: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: OTHER STUFF (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 10:14:34 am by Solifuge »

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: April 10, 2013, 07:37:58 pm »

Nice! Great work here.
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 55