Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 75

Author Topic: RTD 3 -- Space Wizards for Real  (Read 66946 times)

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
Re: RTD 3... Let's do this again.
« Reply #480 on: January 09, 2014, 12:25:00 am »

((Maximum McDreich hasn't been online since December 15th... I feel like it's Tiruin's turn to play by now. :P
He doesn't actually have a character sheet posted though... I'm not sure if he edited it out or what.

Waiting on HighEndNoob))
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: January 09, 2014, 12:26:14 am »

((*cries in a corner from violence withdrawal*))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: January 09, 2014, 08:53:22 pm »

Leap to the guard and try to swing the gunberd at the rifle.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: January 10, 2014, 12:11:32 am »

Roll 48

Spoiler: superBlast, AKA Ryan (click to show/hide)

-----

Quote from: Characters Present
Dominic Zoshan
Kenjaro
Codo
Harry North

Unholy_Pariah, AKA Kenjaro

((Note that these suits don't have easily grabbable necks, the helmet is sort of built into the torso piece, kind of like so.))

[4+1+1 vs 1+3] You grab the enemy's suit by whatever ridges in the armor your can grip and, aided by the servos in your armor, slam your opponent into the wall repeatedly. You stop attacking when you realize the guard has stopped moving and released all of her weapons.

You deactivate the suit and open the helmet, finding that the human inside has a severely bruised face, a bleeding nose, and is missing several teeth, which are embedded into the foam-like inner ring meant to protect the wearer from blunt impact.

Martial Trance active!

HEN, AKA Dominic Zoshan

[5] As Kenjaro... disarms the guard, you use your gunberd bat her rifle out of the air as it floats by you. The blade activates on contact, vaporizing metal and drilling through the body of the rifle, severing it cleanly. The two halves of the weapon float past you. Not bad for not having used it in so long.

--

Quote from: Characters Present
Ryan
Davis Theul
Russano Neskratt
Ares Teno

Caellath, AKA Russano Neskratt

You follow the source of the commotion (now a loud banging that reverberates through the walls and floor), opening a door into a hallway. Zoshan and one of the station's guards seem to be investigating another guard that had been attacked.

superBlast, AKA Ryan

[2+2] You follow quickly behind Russano and activate the security defenses in the room. Having little experience so far, you manage to cause a large ceiling-mounted turret armed with dual gatling guns to come out of its mount and start scanning the room. It spins as it normally would, scanning for targets, although you can uniquely tell which entity it seems to be scanning in its IFF systems at any given point in time.

Maxinum McDreich, AKA Davis Theul

Davis remains in the bar, following Russano's orders but also checking the bar to see if they have something good. Perhaps just some Cyclone or Centauri Iced Tea?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 01:36:50 pm by _DivideByZero_ »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: January 10, 2014, 12:57:21 am »

((Maximum McDreich hasn't been online since December 15th... I feel like it's Tiruin's turn to play by now. :P
She doesn't actually have a character sheet posted though... I'm not sure if he edited it out or what.

Waiting on HighEndNoob))
((I'd go for me PM'ing Caellath if we can share homeworld-origins buuuut...Caellath, can we share homeworlds?))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: January 10, 2014, 01:09:56 am »

((Yay for delicious violence, gotta love berserker builds :D))

grab the guards dagger and ammo then proceed to... wherever we were going.

((Wait a second, shouldnt my ragdoll smash attack have been a 4+1+1 because of my suits strength bonus and my innate close combat bonus?))
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 08:47:30 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: January 10, 2014, 12:10:19 pm »

((Wait a second, shouldnt my ragdoll smash attack have been a 4+1+1 because of my suits strength bonus and my innate close combat bonus?))

((Fixed.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: January 10, 2014, 03:50:51 pm »

((@Tiruin: Yeah, you can use my homeworld.))

"What is happening here? Quick!" Russano asks, not exactly up to date on the Zoshan's latest adventures.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: January 10, 2014, 08:44:08 pm »

"Oh, hello there! I've just been off exploring the mines and meeting new people. Anyway, How has the mission gone?"

Get up-to-date on the mission status, then follow Caellath's future instructions.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: January 10, 2014, 09:15:09 pm »

((@Tiruin: Yeah, you can use my homeworld.))
((Yis! :)) ))

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: January 11, 2014, 12:26:46 pm »

((Uh... how did I get a 2 when I get +2 for controlling security measures here.))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: January 11, 2014, 01:35:29 pm »

((Uh... how did I get a 2 when I get +2 for controlling security measures here.))

((Bad memory.))

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: January 11, 2014, 02:20:31 pm »

Oh? Sounded like fighting was going on but it seems to have stopped just now... Guess Ryan didn't need to activate the security. Oh well.

Follow any Russano's orders (if any) and listen to what Dominic has been doing so far... and since it's already activated, just keep the turrets ready for now.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 03:57:03 pm by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: January 13, 2014, 09:37:16 pm »

Russano rises an eyebrow as he joins up with the top hat-wearing gentleman. "We are done with our business here and they were rather successful. Tell me, who are your friends?" the diplomat asks, gesturing with his head towards both the armor-wearing figures.

After explanations are given, move on to the shuttle and enact our bold escape.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: January 13, 2014, 11:30:14 pm »

((So to clarify, my new schedule gives me some time to roll during the week, although mondays are the exception and I may or may not forget on weekends. Also Tiruin, would you like to be included in the next roll or do you want to wait until it is convenient?))
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 75