Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 75

Author Topic: RTD 3 -- Space Wizards for Real  (Read 66843 times)

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
Re: RTD 3... Let's do this again.
« Reply #285 on: June 30, 2013, 02:28:54 pm »

((The hangar is where you went to get to the escape craft.

The cracks appeared in the back of the ship and started to move up.))
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: June 30, 2013, 02:59:31 pm »

"So, I've heard that you have psionic powers as well. Would you mind telling me the extent of them?
Talk
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: June 30, 2013, 07:15:35 pm »

Davis walks away with a whistle and tries to keep away from Russano incase he finds out he got silences by accident.

Davis heads to the library and figures out the viability of doing his usual and act as a Cyrian gun-for-hire who's also working on his mechanic skills, as to whether he'd be hired as a guard for a while whilst retaining third party status as a merc. He'd ask around the ship about it if they seem knowledgeable enough to help or change his plans for the better so that he can better aid the party with whatever they're doing.

He also goes to the armoury to replenish his 3 bullets (if possible. If not, he'll see about making them from the bullets in store and his own knowledge). He also acquires a side-arm, a heavy pistol, just for when his rifle runs out.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 30, 2013, 07:53:15 pm »

((Is Nightfall shorter than the rapier? A dagger or shorter sword, that is.))

"Proper fencing seems like a feasible option." the diplomat remarks calmly to himself as he takes both the rapier and Nightfall, testing the weight of both weapons in his palm, spinning and reverse-gripping them whilst testing for balance and the ability to deliver ininterrupted quick strikes. After doing a few tentative slashes and jabs at the air, and thinking back at the fuse box incident, Russano decides to once again check for psionic activity within the ship.

Test both weapons for feasibility of carrying both, one in each hand, and try to detect psionic signals around the ship.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: June 30, 2013, 07:57:36 pm »

((I wonder if anyone actually knows I can silence, or issit common knowledge I've been trying as such?))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: June 30, 2013, 08:00:06 pm »

((I wonder if anyone actually knows I can silence, or issit common knowledge I've been trying as such?))
((Well, last time Russano noticed he was silenced but I don't think he pinpointed the source. In fact, I forgot to have him ask who did that if my memory doesn't fail me.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: July 01, 2013, 11:04:54 am »

((Is Nightfall shorter than the rapier? A dagger or shorter sword, that is.))

"Proper fencing seems like a feasible option." the diplomat remarks calmly to himself as he takes both the rapier and Nightfall, testing the weight of both weapons in his palm, spinning and reverse-gripping them whilst testing for balance and the ability to deliver ininterrupted quick strikes. After doing a few tentative slashes and jabs at the air, and thinking back at the fuse box incident, Russano decides to once again check for psionic activity within the ship.

Test both weapons for feasibility of carrying both, one in each hand, and try to detect psionic signals around the ship.

((Nightfall is a swortsword. It's a bit longer than what you would use in addition to a rapier or foil, by a few centimeters or so.))

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: July 01, 2013, 04:06:06 pm »

((The hangar is where you went to get to the escape craft.

The cracks appeared in the back of the ship and started to move up.))

Er.... then I'll replace hanger with engine room then.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: July 04, 2013, 01:56:11 pm »

The ship shudders again, the technician assuring everyone that it wouldn't compromise the structural integrity of the ship.
((Bump))

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: July 12, 2013, 02:59:33 pm »

((Is it fine if the bumped the thread? Either way I just did lol.))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: July 12, 2013, 03:06:55 pm »

((Well... I'm still waiting to see the result on what Davis did, and since the technician assured that the rumble was nothing, that's exactly how Davis is treating it for now.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: July 12, 2013, 06:57:06 pm »

((I suppose we are waiting for Wwolin's post.))
>Yes?

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: July 12, 2013, 09:08:42 pm »

((Isn't he really busy right now? He even had his friend take over his Looter's delight game since he couldn't run it anymore... I'm not sure if he will post.))

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: July 13, 2013, 04:56:06 pm »

((That explains a lot. Very well, let me see what I can do to salvage the plot...

Unholy_Pariah, are you still interested in joining?))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: July 13, 2013, 11:56:27 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
((Here's a quick portrait I scrounged up from a sketch for Russano's concept that was lying around in my folder.))
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 75