Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 89

Author Topic: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)  (Read 114458 times)

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)
« Reply #1125 on: November 12, 2013, 10:00:39 pm »

Yeah but he was happy/peaceful in the end, so something in his head after we put him out of it made him accept his death, we gave him a somewhat happy way out where he was made to accept death with a little cruelty tagged on that could be justified as necessary to put him out in our current form.
Maybe if a next time comes up, we hurt them (including gwaning on flesh), possess them, then ruin their lives/reputation before finally ending it, that could be nothing but evil, even if they don't care once they move on.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: November 13, 2013, 01:57:22 pm »

Guys, you DID get evil. 4 3 points of it, in fact(mischecked). it wasn't enough for anything of note, so it wasn't noted.

You can't enter a corpse, so you just leave in a huff, removing some bits of gold from your hide. Let's just find our little adventure boy and get going. You have to wait for about a full hour before he comes back, with fresh clothes, even.
It took the last bit of my gold to get new armor and to pay for the cleaning. The last few coins were spent on a nice loaf of warm bread.
I went ahead and brought Death to a man and then got a dragon sword from him and some gold.
He looks at you in minor disappointment.
I work for death now, alright! I didn't want to attack him specifically, it was a job!

He sighs, then just climbs on you. You feel like removing him somewhat forcefully, but whatever, you're a horse.
Let's use some of that money to get a room at an inn and get that sword appraised.
You drop him off with 100 gold pieces, and you just bring a sword to an appraiser. After a little bit of explaining about the talking horse he just gives it a look-over.
Dragon-blades are valuable, alright, but you need to fix this thing up for it to useful again. Probably best if you sell it, instead. You'll think about it after a night of staring at a wall in meditation whilst chewing on hay.
Seum is probably asleep, but there's a spot available for one horse alongside a stable boy. The stupid elf can barely lift your armor off, but he manages it. then he just leaves, hands in the air, when mist comes out of the skin that was covered before.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 12:17:51 pm by Kitten Snot »
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: November 13, 2013, 02:12:42 pm »

Declare the next stable boy as an enemy as he's in the middle of applying our armor for Tick Tock and malicious fun.

Travisplo

• Bay Watcher
  • Lich with Bumps of grandeur! The Necromonsieur!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: November 13, 2013, 08:58:36 pm »

Go after the boy and graze his flesh! Stomp on his hands, then bite his fingers of, then proceed to do the same to the feet, arms, legs, lower torso, then neck.
Heh, I posted that as a joke. Then again, this is Bay12 and this plan is crazy enough to work...
Bump all day, bump all night, yeah this thread needs a bump alright!

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: November 13, 2013, 09:00:21 pm »

Subtlety, young one.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: November 13, 2013, 09:09:33 pm »

Possess the boy and graze on his mind's flesh... err that made more sense in my head but I think you've all got the idea. Also might be an easy chance to try and destroy a soul.

I'm already sick of being a horse.

Anyway, after we possess him, see if the town is pretty quiet at night and if it is, commence setting all the buildings on fire, starting with the boy's house. Death wants to be a smart guy eh? We'll see how painless it is for everyone when they're BURNING ALIVE. Heh seriously though I miss Putt.

Edit: Normally I wouldn't be this senselessly violent but I really do want Putt back.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 09:11:55 pm by gman8181 »
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: November 13, 2013, 10:19:20 pm »

Possess the boy and graze on his mind's flesh... err that made more sense in my head but I think you've all got the idea. Also might be an easy chance to try and destroy a soul.

I'm already sick of being a horse.

Edit: Normally I wouldn't be this senselessly violent but I really do want Putt back.
+1 to possession and soul destroying, can decide what to do once we know what is going on, but yeah in favor of doing as much evil as we can, not sure about burning.
"For the cause: 4/10", assuming this is related to becoming evil again? If so we probably won't even need to burn the town to get it done. (probably should do something on that level anyway for extra evil) (Edit: or it is something to do with our god, meh idk, time will tell)

Edit:If anything he will make a suitable host til we have our own human form again or find something better.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 10:44:22 pm by Cain12 »

Strikest

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: November 16, 2013, 03:23:43 pm »

Yeah burn the town for evil points... and screw hay death horses aren't vegetarians, rather eat nice cooked human meat

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: November 19, 2013, 01:52:46 pm »

When the stable boy returns in the wee hours of the morning, you begin using your ability. He looks even more scared then before as he puts on your armor again and weakens over time. After around half an hour of his trembling hands putting your armor on, he then stumbles outside the stable to just sit down for a while.
You step outside, startling the boy just before you enter his mind.
His mind looks like a simple cottage made of wood, making it easy to ram through the door. The hardest part was simply resisting the urge to scream "oh yeah" cool-aid man style. The next move was crushing the boy as he was sitting down on a chair.
That was easy. Onward to the soul.

His soulscape is a bit... different. It's a giant farmland, and it's filled with pumpkins where you are standing. The boy is standing ready with some light armor and a sharpened hoe, from the looks of it. Cool.
You charge forward, stomping through the pumpkins and get ready to stomp his skull into a fine paste. Before you get to him, however, it becomes harder and harder to run until you lose all speed.
You look down and see the pumpkin mulch is holding on to you. thick clumps of it are rooting you to the ground as the boy charges you with his hoe.
The hit goes deep, but it won't slow you down much. You rear on your hind legs and manage to rip yourself loose and simultaneously attack the boy, who dodges it handily.
Then you follow up with a push from your head as he's thrown off balance, forcing his head inside one of the pumpkins. You keep your weight on his head as his struggles grow lighter by the minute, until he finally stops moving.

You open his eyes, straighten yourself and take two of the horses out for when you leave.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: November 19, 2013, 02:04:00 pm »

Mwahaha! By the way, props for the cool aid man reference. That's pure comedy gold.

So yeah, I guess meet up with Seum and continue on our adventure. Burning things down doesn't really seem to fit into our schedule right now, so further acts of cruelty may have to wait.

Edit: Also have our cult leader / priest start researching the whole anvil of armok thing. I want to know if there's any chance we might be able to put this thing to our own use and I doubt any of the gods would be willing to tell us that information. Make it clear to the priest that if she does find out something and it leads to us gaining power, we will definitely reward her very well. That's not a lie either. We really will reward her if she manages to find a way that we can put it to use and it works out.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 02:33:02 pm by gman8181 »
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: November 19, 2013, 03:49:03 pm »

Mwahaha! By the way, props for the cool aid man reference. That's pure comedy gold.

So yeah, I guess meet up with Seum and continue on our adventure. Burning things down doesn't really seem to fit into our schedule right now, so further acts of cruelty may have to wait.

Edit: Also have our cult leader / priest start researching the whole anvil of armok thing. I want to know if there's any chance we might be able to put this thing to our own use and I doubt any of the gods would be willing to tell us that information. Make it clear to the priest that if she does find out something and it leads to us gaining power, we will definitely reward her very well. That's not a lie either. We really will reward her if she manages to find a way that we can put it to use and it works out.
Well we probably could spend a day or two more here but I guess we do have a world to save, plus we got a lot of evil from just breaking the stable boy so woot.

Well I still believe if there was anyway for people like us to use it the Gods would already be planning to do so once we find it.

Could probe the hosts mind for information about the area, like anything worth staying for or things in the local area to look out for while traveling. No expecting much though, seeing as he is just a stable boy.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: November 19, 2013, 05:47:30 pm »

Yeah, not much to do right now, so we should keep going.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: November 20, 2013, 09:45:42 am »

Well I still believe if there was anyway for people like us to use it the Gods would already be planning to do so once we find it.
No they wouldn't because it would destroy the other gods who if they found out would kill them.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 10:55:22 am by The Froggy Ninja »

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: November 20, 2013, 11:18:14 am »

No they wouldn't because it would destroy the other gods who if they found out would kill them.
Which wouldn't matter if they knew how to use the anvil for themselves without dying like the others were suggesting we try to do, they would just use the anvil.
Plus I didn't say it was behind the other gods back, I meant if it was possible the gods would be considering/discussing doing so.
If a lowly minion like our self (as the others suggest) could do it it would be child's play for them, thus there would be at least one who was considering it is what I'm saying.
Not like any of that matters since I don't think they believe they can, nor can they, without dying.

While I am posting could we ask Death where the prophecy came from, figured gods made those, also we no longer fulfill the requirements to be the snake that stops the creation, unless we only needed to be a snake initially.

Edit: By where they come from, I am aware the creator told it to him, did it just pop into the creators head or did he make it up or what.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 11:24:38 am by Cain12 »

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: November 20, 2013, 03:54:23 pm »

Which wouldn't matter if they knew how to use the anvil for themselves without dying like the others were suggesting we try to do, they would just use the anvil.
Plus I didn't say it was behind the other gods back, I meant if it was possible the gods would be considering/discussing doing so.
If a lowly minion like our self (as the others suggest) could do it it would be child's play for them, thus there would be at least one who was considering it is what I'm saying.
Not like any of that matters since I don't think they believe they can, nor can they, without dying.

While I am posting could we ask Death where the prophecy came from, figured gods made those, also we no longer fulfill the requirements to be the snake that stops the creation, unless we only needed to be a snake initially.

Edit: By where they come from, I am aware the creator told it to him, did it just pop into the creators head or did he make it up or what.
Well maybe it's like the triforce, infinite power but only mortals can use it.
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 89