Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 89

Author Topic: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)  (Read 114512 times)

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)
« Reply #975 on: September 12, 2013, 04:51:15 pm »

Mental poison and Dark presence

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: September 12, 2013, 05:00:38 pm »

Rot Missile
We are in need of ranged support. If we ourselves can deliver it, all the better.
It would be interesting to note, if we could also use this ability while trying to posess someone. Remembering that Wander used magic while rescuing Melving would strongly suggest as much. It certainly would give us another edge in such fights.

Necrotic Air
While it sounds very passive, think of rotting away ropes that we are bound with, or silently entering a house by turning the door to mush. Also, not many things are as unsettling as rotting away whilst alive - I see great promise for evil deeds and torture. So basically, if used right, it will be quite the usefull utility.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: September 12, 2013, 06:33:13 pm »

Rot Missile
+1
Actions wise I guess we should inform the cult about Wander, possibly ask them to come here with supplies to provide relief to the dwarfs, could gain followers and favor of some important dwarfs that survived.
Or we could tell them to come here to finish the place off and loot it afterwards, whilst we wait for them to get here we break a dwarf or two so we can learn of any traps,  loot,  notable people, or at least the forts layout.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 07:27:20 pm by Cain12 »

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: September 12, 2013, 07:15:36 pm »

Mental poison and Dark presence
+1, but give me a half a vote for necrotic air...

We need to find a replacement wizard! Preferably one of those young naive types who wants to be an adventurer...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #979 on: September 12, 2013, 07:27:32 pm »

Rot Missile
We are in need of ranged support. If we ourselves can deliver it, all the better.
It would be interesting to note, if we could also use this ability while trying to posess someone. Remembering that Wander used magic while rescuing Melving would strongly suggest as much. It certainly would give us another edge in such fights.

Necrotic Air
While it sounds very passive, think of rotting away ropes that we are bound with, or silently entering a house by turning the door to mush. Also, not many things are as unsettling as rotting away whilst alive - I see great promise for evil deeds and torture. So basically, if used right, it will be quite the usefull utility.
+1
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: September 12, 2013, 07:32:30 pm »

Rot Missile

Necrotic Air
+1
+1

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #981 on: September 12, 2013, 07:36:14 pm »

Rot Missile

Necrotic Air
+1
+1
The lazy upvoters has spoken!
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Travisplo

• Bay Watcher
  • Lich with Bumps of grandeur! The Necromonsieur!
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: September 12, 2013, 07:36:50 pm »

Rot Missile

Necrotic Air
+1
+1
+1
Heh, I posted that as a joke. Then again, this is Bay12 and this plan is crazy enough to work...
Bump all day, bump all night, yeah this thread needs a bump alright!

splehpnala

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: September 13, 2013, 01:34:42 pm »

Rot Missile
+1
KS, is your avatar supposed to look like Putribilibus Carnifex?
Necrotic Air
+1
+1
+1
Kitten Snot, is your avatar supposed to look like Put?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 11:14:15 pm by splehpnala »
procrastination is the opposite of concrastination, so you know.
we are all just sentient jelly piloting a bone-mech

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: September 13, 2013, 05:33:33 pm »

Return after the collapse
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: September 14, 2013, 01:23:50 pm »

These two it is! This is gonna work out great. I can throw a magic missile now!
How can you be focusing on your new little tricks when one of our people just DIED!?
By not caring about short-lived idiots? Seriously, mortality is weird. How do you get anything done?
Seum just looks at you with a hilarious look of complete shock. The sort of shock you'd get after getting punched in the face by a half-ling you never met before. He then throws his hands into the air and gives a little scream to vent his little frustrations. How adorable.
While he's off having his little tantrum you open up a communications portal. Your priestess looks a bit haggard, but she looks as strong as ever.

I may have started a tantrum spiral in Burnannil. Try sending some people to loot the fallen fortress or give relief and get some sup-
No. I can't. It's too far, and I'm dealing with a bit of a situation here.
What situation
Nothing that will concern you, my lord. I can handle it.
I believe that my own cult will interest me, fool.
The wizard guild is attacking us and we are spending some resources pushing them back. The assassins are neutral, and the guards have decided to let us weed ourselves out.

What tactical support do you give?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: September 14, 2013, 01:57:52 pm »

Wonder if our gas form could fit through the dimension gap thingy, and ask Seum to look after the ring while he's waiting, if we can.

Travisplo

• Bay Watcher
  • Lich with Bumps of grandeur! The Necromonsieur!
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: September 14, 2013, 02:21:25 pm »

Wonder if our gas form could fit through the dimension gap thingy, and ask Seum to look after the ring while he's waiting, if we can.
That is actually a good idea. +1
Also, inform her that we may be able to throw a missile of rotten magic through.
Heh, I posted that as a joke. Then again, this is Bay12 and this plan is crazy enough to work...
Bump all day, bump all night, yeah this thread needs a bump alright!

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: September 14, 2013, 04:49:15 pm »

That is actually a good idea. +1
Also, inform her that we may be able to throw a missile of rotten magic through.
+1

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: September 14, 2013, 05:28:28 pm »

I agree it's a good idea but we should still come up with another action in case that doesn't work.

Maybe send in some goblins?
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 89