Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 89

Author Topic: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)  (Read 114503 times)

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
Re: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)
« Reply #945 on: September 01, 2013, 08:32:13 pm »

Attempt to corrupt the fortress
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: September 02, 2013, 08:09:44 am »

Well not sure about what to buy/sell ect, but when we get a bit could we ask Put if he knows if there are any of his entities in the city?

Edit: Maybe look for anything of note for sale, any interesting stuff, weapons, neat craft goods. Also maybe talk to the stall owners asking about attractions or areas of interest, listen in on gossip from stall owners.
+1

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: September 04, 2013, 11:58:35 am »

Your question to carnifex gives you nothing except for the answer no, as he's in a rush hour. All the gods are trying to eat their stress away except for the creator, who finds it all amusing.
Sneaking around the marketplace quickly shows why there are no carnifex entities. The mere mention of miasma causes some dwarves to shudder.
Not to mention, two dwarves were hammered in plain sight for the possibility of them being possessed or vampires. You don't quite know the details as you don't quite care.
You manage to steal some minor things, and a decent steel dagger that you can use to replace your current one with. notes of sale are all being kept with the bookkeerer of the mountainhomes, which consist of one dwarf who lives off of coffee and very small amounts crystalised Adamantium which is to be snorted. Honestly, is there anything you can't do with that mineral?
The fact that most bookkeepers die of tuberculosis-like ailments later in life gives it one ting it isn't good at.

There are no really special craft goods, though most of the work is of high quality. Seum is already gathering up the best armor he can get, having reinforced his armor with metal studs and a double layer of leather.
You have yet too see what he'll get you, so you resolve to get Wander and figure out the next move.
Finding him wasn't hard, as he's doing tricks to entertain tourists and curious dwarves. Mostly fire-related stunts, such as creating a snake made of fire that he defeats with sword made of black glowy energy.
His swings are amateuristic at best, but it's enough to quell the snake in his story. Other then that he breather fire, and finishes the performance off with flame-whips.
All special weaponry that only works for intimidation.

Wander, let's get Seum. Stop entertaining the plebs.
But I'm getting money for this! Not to mention it's fun!
Let's just go before you get heckled.
Wander slumps his arms, causing the tricks he was doing to evaporate. He picks up the money he gathered up, and follows you.
Seum was quite happy to show the stuff he got. First off was a staff for Wander, with a gem on top and a hardened tip for smashing things.
You got some very fancy-looking clothes. They are armored on the inside, but you also look damned stylish in them. A sash over your shoulder goes alon with it, alongside small pockets in said sash for all sorts of secret things.
All in all, this will enhance your speaking to people. The clothes make the influance.
Seum got himself a rapier. It has a fancy handle but is otherwise uninteresting.

What now?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Sorry for the long update delay, my computer decided now would be a fun time to have a dead graphics card and/or power supply.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: September 04, 2013, 12:00:55 pm »

Pay a visit to the butcher

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: September 04, 2013, 12:42:03 pm »

CONTINUE BEING INCREDIBLY SEXY ENTITY

Secretly give someone a bruise on their little finger. Amuse self with surgeon antics.

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: September 04, 2013, 02:36:13 pm »

Corrupt a bunch of random dwarves

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: September 04, 2013, 06:22:14 pm »

It would be a shame to leave without witnessing a dwarven bar brawl... (note that they may use the euphemism 'party'...)
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: September 05, 2013, 04:10:23 pm »

Corrupt a bunch of random dwarves
No, this can end badly. Do you remember what happens to vampires and the like?

It would be a shame to leave without witnessing a dwarven bar brawl... (note that they may use the euphemism 'party'...)
+1, because it will be epic.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: September 06, 2013, 06:41:45 pm »

Watch the little cute dwarves run around and get themselves hurt doing stuff. I want to see how they act.

Plus i want more writing fluff.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: September 07, 2013, 12:19:13 pm »

You decide that, seeing how you're dealing with a dwarven mountainhome, you might as well have a little fun. You take Seum's staff, Find a guy with a bin in his hands, and trip him.
He falls to the ground, and the contents of the bin shatter upon contact with his face. As luck would have it, he was carrying expensive wine glasses. He get's up, bleeding everywhere.
He doesn't say a word, puts his beard in his mouth and sucks a little liquid out of it. Then goes to the doctor, you assume. You follow queitly.
Once there, the dwarf sits down, and lets the doctor take a look at this cuts. Either the doctor is a genious, and gets to disinfecting them right away by throwing his mug of dwarven cider in his face, or maybe that's just tradition.
Honestly, you can't tell with these alcoholic midgets that set themselves on fire when things aren't going well. Or when things are going well too. Basically, what I'm saying is that dwarves are the most incendiary bastards in the known universe. And we love them for it.

The doctor proves to just be a traditionalist as his next step is taking a look at the blood the dwarf is dripping.
YE' BLOOD BE INFOCTED! AH'M  GONNA SAVE YEH. SIT DOWN SO AH CAN AMPUTATE YER 'EART.
The next ritual serves to induce dwarven anesthesia (known to other races as lethal alcohol overdose) the doctor gets to work removing the heart. With a tiny, sharpened pick-axe.
after removing a perfectly cube-shaped block of dwarf dorf, the doctor replaces it with a mysterious copper-colored device, with a dail on it and an exhaust pipe.
He sticks it in, places the heart tubes into the other little pipes of the mechanical heart. The large exhaust pipe sticks out of the body, and the doctor then replaces the ribs with some other ones he had laying around and then just sewed it back up.
You can sort of see the heart. The fact that the exhaust pipe is sticking out of his wound doesn't help.

The dwarf gets back up after the doctor hold a up of water under the patients nose. After which the patient wakes up and punches the doctor in the face for daring to bring that swill near his mouth.
The exhaust pipe vents a little bit of steam, and the doctor cheers in happiness.
AH CIN FIX ALL DEM FELLERS WITH NASTY IN DEM VEINS NOW! LET 'EM COME WITH DE WEEKLY BRAWL!
Weekly brawl, hmm? Should be fun.

~~~~A little later...~~~~

THIS ISN'T FUN AT ALL.
You managed to be smackdab in the middle of the most ferocious fight you've ever seen. The orc in the tavern was NOTHING compared a brawling dwarf. YOu honestly can't tell if this is a contest of skill between fists or livers.
To make things worse, Wander got himself smashed just before the fighting, and now he's fighting right alongside the dwarves, using his larger size to have a chance against these alcoholic psycho's.
And one of them caught aflame. All he's doing now is laughing and punching people harder.
I guess it's true what they say about flaming psycho's.
You are currently hiding under a  table alongside Seum. The path to the exit is 50 meters (or 150 Foot) away and there are dorfs everywhere.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Oh man this was fun to write.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 12:20:52 pm by Kitten Snot »
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: September 07, 2013, 12:23:21 pm »

Pay a visit to the butcher

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: September 07, 2013, 12:54:54 pm »

Become gas. Hope we're not explosive. Fly away to freedom.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: September 07, 2013, 01:14:54 pm »

Use super voice to scare dwarves trying to hurt Wander

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: September 07, 2013, 04:23:48 pm »

Seum ill bet you our boy die's right now! what do you think?

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: September 07, 2013, 04:44:09 pm »

Cast illusion of, uh, adamantine socks in the far corner. Everyone knows dwarves like socks right?
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 89