Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 89

Author Topic: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)  (Read 114578 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)
« Reply #255 on: February 26, 2013, 05:59:05 pm »

I don't think we can exactly overwhelm the mind of a CotG. So I say we let the orc take the fall. Whisper into his ear that, if he can kill them all, we can give him power immeasurable. A lie of course, but he should be easy to convince. We'll have our high priestess stand back and cower I think, with us in front of her.
+1 for this.
Works.

Doesn't the priestess's staff make things rot extraordinarily fast? If so, I vote that we have her cower for a while until the orc either dies or lowers their numbers, and then have the priestess hit him with the staff, preferably on the head.
Nice addendamum.

I vote Dark Presence and Greater Voice.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: February 26, 2013, 06:09:09 pm »

Empowering presence, heal and harm or dark presence.

Possess one of the guards, scream "It's going to kill us all!" and then run away, as fast as you can, preferably through the crowd, preferably with you weapons drawn...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: February 26, 2013, 09:44:21 pm »

Empowering presence, heal and harm or dark presence.

Possess one of the guards, scream "It's going to kill us all!" and then run away, as fast as you can, preferably through the crowd, preferably with you weapons drawn...
Let's have Commissars.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: February 28, 2013, 04:27:25 pm »

You whisper your little plan to your priestess, then tell the orc of what great power he would wield if he killed them all.
The orc smiles, and picks up an entire table. The guards, under command of the captain, create a circle around him. The captain gives constant battle-commands, improving their effectiveness.
The orc waits for them to attack him for a while, but after a short period he just throws the table at the captain.
The captain does not manage to dodge it, but kicks it aside instead. The table snaps in two with is perfectly placed kicks, sending a table leg towards the orc.

The leg hits him square on the face, enraging him even further. But now, two guards attack him from behind.
He turns around, jumps in the air and hits them both with a double leg kick.(orc's roll=15+2 raging! +1 experienced hand-to-hand =18) They fly backwards, and the orc picks up a bar stool while getting back up.
While he was getting back up, however, two guards plus a captain charge towards him. The orc is very quick on the uptake, and hits the captain right in the face with his bar stool and hits a guard with his continued swing.(orc's roll=16 +2 raging! +1 experience in furniture combat=19)

The third guard attempts a swing, but is kicked away by the orc (guard roll=7) (orc roll=14)
The captain has regained his footing from the counter, but the guard isn't. The orc jumps up and stomps on his head, cracking the skull.
He'll live, but he's out of the fight.
All the guards now do an attack together towards the orc. The attack is done well, and the orc gets nasty cuts some places. (their roll= 17)
Unfortunately for the guards, he's quicker. (orc's roll=16 +2 raging! +1 hand-to-hand knowledge=19)
He buckles down and sweeps through a guard's feet, leaving the guard on the ground and the orc in range of another table.

He takes a swig of the ale that was left on the table, then throws the entire table at the collection of guards. They block it through combined effort.
By now, however, the orc has stopped raging. The guards are all feeling their bruises now, though.
Any changes?
You have greater voice and enhanced illusion, by the by.

Name: "Wisp"
HP: 15/15
Fatigue:25/25
Host: Nothing.
Ways of doing damage: Making people breathe you.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: February 28, 2013, 04:30:49 pm »

Let's distract the guards with an illusion so our orc can kill them.  Then possess the orc.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: February 28, 2013, 09:09:32 pm »

No! Corrupt, don't possess!

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: February 28, 2013, 09:22:32 pm »

While a following is nice, I think that the orc is a good host, and as of right now I imagine we're kinda squishy if we find a cleric. If we have a host, we will get around much less noticably, and also we'll be stronger. Plus, I imagine people might be a bit freaked out about being asked to join a cult by a cloud.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: February 28, 2013, 09:25:14 pm »

While a following is nice, I think that the orc is a good host, and as of right now I imagine we're kinda squishy if we find a cleric. If we have a host, we will get around much less noticably, and also we'll be stronger. Plus, I imagine people might be a bit freaked out about being asked to join a cult by a cloud.

This guy is wanted and we have the option to have a person we corrupeted killed. More evil to let him die and also we can find a host that isn't wanted by everybody in town.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: February 28, 2013, 09:31:24 pm »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOO!OO!OO!OO!O!O!OO!O!O!O!OO!O!O!O!!!!
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: February 28, 2013, 09:31:59 pm »

If we kill all the guards and witnesses, he probably won't be wanted.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: March 01, 2013, 03:30:21 am »

Kill all but one guard. Possess the one guard. He'll have peed himself so badly that we would be able to take him over easily.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 01, 2013, 05:27:04 pm »

Kill all but one guard. Possess the one guard. He'll have peed himself so badly that we would be able to take him over easily.
This sounds like quite a good plan. Once we do this, explain our abilities to the orc, and say that as a show of faith, he most commit evil acts in our name.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: March 02, 2013, 12:04:54 am »

This sounds like quite a good plan. Once we do this, explain our abilities to the orc, and say that as a show of faith, he most commit evil acts in our name.
Um..there's a lot of witnesses.
Killing all of them will create more witnesses. Killing those makes more.
Even if we succeed, that leaves the bloodied orc the only living person in a pile of dead bodies.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: March 02, 2013, 03:36:52 am »

Posting to watch, maybe joining later.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 02, 2013, 12:20:09 pm »

Fair enough. I'm retracting my idea, then.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 89