Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 89

Author Topic: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)  (Read 114586 times)

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
Re: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)
« Reply #240 on: February 23, 2013, 05:58:54 pm »

Whisper in the Orc's ear to slaughter. Illusion a battleaxe into his hand.

SharpKris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 23, 2013, 06:06:30 pm »

whisper to the orc to go rampage! "you know what those humans said about you?"

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 23, 2013, 06:49:30 pm »

I didn't get the impression that we could control the illusion.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 23, 2013, 11:05:23 pm »

Try to incite further rage into him, and once this is over tell him that we can offer him great power if he opened his mind to us. Tell him that he should not be afraid of the serpent in his mind, because it only kills the weakness in him.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #244 on: February 24, 2013, 05:26:46 pm »

Whisper in the Orc's ear to slaughter. Illusion a battleaxe into his hand.
But instead imagine his fist all bloody and his arm look as if it was twice its muscle mass: want his fists too be used  instead of A battle axe: right?
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 24, 2013, 06:46:04 pm »

The orc is already going crazy, why bother with it?
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 25, 2013, 08:48:07 pm »

The orc is already going crazy, why bother with it?
Because crazier=more murder, and more murder=more evil. Also rage is a deadly sin unless I'm mistaken, so more evil.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: February 25, 2013, 09:06:14 pm »

Well yeah, but how much credit do you get for turning a homicidal rampage into a homicidal rampage? No, the trick is to turn a homicidal rampage into a homicidal riot and possible a homicidal mob that destroys entire communities...
Read the First Post!

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 26, 2013, 01:45:56 pm »

You cast an illusion, the goddess of luck looks over it and decides, through her carefully balanced and calm words if you might be allowed the dubious honor of using an Illusion of Luck.
Her words come down to: Eh, fine. (roll=12)
A multitude of snakes form around the battlefield, causing a fracas. The illusions turn the combat a bit more vicious due to fear, and the orc gladly returns the harder hits in kind.
He's brutally cunning. He doesn't hit you when you aren't looking. He just hits you harder when you are.

You start a little whisper in his ear.
Hello, orc. Good fight you are having. Wouldn't you like to have some real fun though?
The orc stops for a few seconds, looking confused. Then he suplexes a guard that has joined the fray.
I know you're holding back... Just cut loose! I will grant power like you wouldn't believe!
Again, the orc seems to be thinking for a while while he punches a poor guy he has in a headlock.
Then, he stops punching.
He puts the man he had in a headlock away from him, and then kicks his knee in with a sickening (if you weren't a sadistic evil entity it would be sickening,at least) crunch.

The man falls to the ground, screaming above then the combat before the orc proceeds to kick him on the ground and stomp.
The entire bar brawl falls silent, and you give a final incentive to have the orc cut loose.
The more you kill, the more power we both gain...
The orc falls into his Berzerker's Rage (spell catalogue updated) And becomes a whirlwind of deadly punches and sadistic laughter.

The amount of evil coming from a basic brawl that started and escalated to THIS is enough to boost your evil bar Enormously.
You level up again! But your level should have to wait for a bit.
The bar has gone empty and only you,the high priest, the orc and finally, the barman (who is hiding in the back room).
A platoon of guards, led by a captain, enter the room. Five armed guards and one captain in total. Even the raging orc is awaiting something.
Plan plus abilities

Stats
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spells
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Level up!
Pick one ability and one perk.

Abilities

Dark presence: casting this curse over someone will cause any and all things that detect evil to go off on the victim. They may also take to darker paths. Rolling a 20 will gives the target a strength bonus and gives you the ability to jump into them at any time. It also removes the "may" from the sentence directly above this one.

Smoke screen: causes a smoke screen that makes you invisible and gives vision problems in general.

Magic Missile: fires off a blast of magic that causes appropriate magic. In your case, poison.

Heal and Harm: Gives you the ability to heal people who either follow you or are on the evil side of the alignments. Harms anyone who does not fit these parameters.

Improved Illusion: Gives you the power to control what sort of illusion will appear. Complex actions cannot be commanded over Illusions yet.

Perks

Mental poison: Makes your poison inflict mental damage, and causes fear. This carries over to your solid form.
Damaging poison: makes your poisonous self damaging. The poison damage is magical. Also makes your solid form's poison stronger.
Empowering Presence: your followers gain a minor bonus to their willpower, and in some cases, gain some strength.
Greater voice: Gives you a very awesome voice to listen too. Gives you a bonus to speech checks.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 26, 2013, 01:52:18 pm »

Improved Illusion and Greater voice

Any idea on turn this to our gain?
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: February 26, 2013, 03:40:31 pm »

Greater voice and either improved illusion or dark presence.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: February 26, 2013, 04:01:27 pm »

Improved illusion, mental poison.

Try to make an illusion of the orc going all hulk like (if we get improved illusion. mental poison can be combined to add to fear factor)
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 26, 2013, 04:24:17 pm »

Yeah, improved illusion for sure.

Greater voice is tempting, but I also want empowering presence. If it comes to a tiebreaker, voice.

I don't think we can exactly overwhelm the mind of a CotG. So I say we let the orc take the fall. Whisper into his ear that, if he can kill them all, we can give him power immeasurable. A lie of course, but he should be easy to convince. We'll have our high priestess stand back and cower I think, with us in front of her.

Lord Allagon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 26, 2013, 05:31:50 pm »

Yeah, improved illusion for sure.

Greater voice is tempting, but I also want empowering presence. If it comes to a tiebreaker, voice.

I don't think we can exactly overwhelm the mind of a CotG. So I say we let the orc take the fall. Whisper into his ear that, if he can kill them all, we can give him power immeasurable. A lie of course, but he should be easy to convince. We'll have our high priestess stand back and cower I think, with us in front of her.
+1 for this.
Quote from: narhiril
Quote from: Putnam
Yes, they do not need booze, they can work entirely off of water.
Freaks.
Quote from: Kaplahworm
Quote from: Garath
I'm pretty sure he'd move diagonally if he could.
You would think that, but the guy thought encasing himself in fire was a good idea.
Quote from: Jake
I therefore wish rectal cancer on your senior management.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 26, 2013, 05:50:24 pm »

Doesn't the priestess's staff make things rot extraordinarily fast? If so, I vote that we have her cower for a while until the orc either dies or lowers their numbers, and then have the priestess hit him with the staff, preferably on the head.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 89