Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1527 1528 [1529] 1530 1531 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3920149 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

DAMMIT I THOUGHT THERE WAS AN UPDATE

I PREPARED THE RITUAL TURNIP SACRIFICE AND EVERYTHING
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Anyone got any good theorycrafting?
The Warrens are a giant whale and Oric's trying to tickle it so it spits everyone out.

The Warrens are a perfectly normal, not very scary place, our rapid fearmongering is just meant to simulate the deep madness gripping all of the Siblings. Or at least the one who runs around stabbing all the others.

Oric is the host of his own fabulous game show. No one understands what's going on because it's reality TV, no one is meant to understand what's going on.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile

• It's just a perfectly normal dungeon crawl, really don't worry about it.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

Oric has recreated the same prison that the angel's once created for him because he's too conditioned to consider leaving.

We must be as Oric if we wish to escape. Fabulous. And beautiful.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oric sees dead people frequently, on account of killing them... While Ciro sees hears dead people, lots of them, who are really annoying...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile

Hey, listen!

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oric and Ciro are actually putting on an elaborate play in order to appease the secret third sibling, Rico, who would otherwise destroy them.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile

Oric and Ciro are actually putting on an elaborate play in order to appease the secret third sibling, Rico, who would otherwise destroy them.

I like this one for some reason. Would anyone else be aware of it being a play, I wonder...
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile

I like this one for some reason. Would anyone else be aware of it being a play, I wonder...

Slog, obviously.

And the play is called blorble.

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oric: Awesome
Ciro: OK
Rico: Suave
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile

Theory: Slog is Jabba's son, and everyone in the Warrens is playing their part in order to keep him entertained so his father doesn't feed us to the Rancor.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Theory: Slog is Jabba's son, and everyone in the Warrens is playing their part in order to keep him entertained so his father doesn't feed us to the Rancor.
I suspect that one works better if The Warrens ARE The Rancor...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
  • Exploding me won't bring back your honey.
    • View Profile

Oric: Awesome
Ciro: OK
Rico: Suave

I'm old enough to get that one. Just kill me now.
And then, they will be weaponized. Like everything in this game, from kittens to babies, everything is a potential device of murder.
So if baseless speculation is all we have, we might as well treat it like fact.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

I'm still yelling into mics for food.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Count (click to show/hide)
Check Soul Star menues (and rubrics): +5
Recalibrate Shipping Grid: +4
Tell Ciro about switching to others and its effects: +4
Weaponize Al's Lecher Face: +3

You try to tell Ciro that the influence of "the voices" can be shifted to someone else with the Astral Influx, but I interrupt you as I already figured that out. I mean, did you think I was just a meat puppet all those times I messed with the Astral Influx? Okay, so there's been some times where I went along with commands that I should have questioned - actually, a lot of times - but I picked up a lot listening to the vague bits of endless bickering about switching to this-or-that other person (not to mention the peace and quiet after doing so).

(2+2 Shenanigans) Al's lecher face cannot be weaponized as it is already a weapon of mass flirtation.

Riltia's betrayal, as well as my determination to change the course of this screwed-up story, has granted me a new Rubric: Determined. This grants me +1 to all combat rolls when I'm at 1/2 HP or less.

Everyone else's rubrics remain unchanged. Well, except you-know-who, probably, but you can't see hers now.

As for Soul Stars... well, it's been a while since we've had a good look at those, hasn't it? Let's take a look.

That last encounter seems to have netted me some Soul Charge. Additionally, Riltia's icon is red and glitchy, and I know from experience it'll zap me if I try to select her.

After that debacle, here's the true Illborn Exchange menu. Al looks pretty relieved to see it unchanged. Guess we can continue building our Illborn army or whatever this does now, huh?

The Asynchrony Catalyst remains as mysterious as ever, (Knowledge: 12) but this is probably not the best time or place to be messing with it.

I'd still like to know what the Ardent Circuit is supposed to do, but Proxxy is always so fickle and uncertain when it comes to Soul Stars.

Now how about that for a refresher update, huh? Hiatus over, the adventure continues!

Spoiler: Active (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Passive (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 08:13:03 am by freeformschooler »
Pages: 1 ... 1527 1528 [1529] 1530 1531 ... 1544