Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1526 1527 [1528] 1529 1530 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3900744 times)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey, cool, a plan involving me being in team "total losers who are doomed to die" with special guest appearances by Death! +1!
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey, cool, a plan involving me being in team "total losers who are doomed to die" with special guest appearances by Death! +1!
You're actually in team PretTank; I messed up and put you into both PretTank and Leftovers. Confusing Time Traveller Lost and Confused Confusing Time Traveller is in Leftovers.

Spoiler: fixed plan (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 04:03:30 pm by Elephant Parade »

WormArmy

• Bay Watcher
  • I am in fact.
    • View Profile

noooooo my ability to burn everything
my dream is that twoota readers build up an unnatural fear of hollow rectangles that follows them for the rest of their lives

You can't call a man a slimeball if he doesn't rat... and you can't call a slimeball a rat cuz he can't talk. But he always knows. Always.

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I read this whole forum from start to finish, including all of the theory crafting, in a week!!!
Don't eat ghosts, that's how we got into this mess to begin with.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

I read this whole forum from start to finish, including all of the theory crafting, in a week!!!
you need sleep
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

you need sleep
you need to update your derail game :P

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You should probably have limited yourself to only reading the thread and not the whole forum, but, on the otherhand, I an confident that we can all agree that sanity is overrated...
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: derm fired; "will yell into mic for food"
« Reply #22912 on: September 08, 2016, 08:45:35 pm »

Sanity is variable, it varies depending on who you ask. I think everyone here is fine... most of the time. If you squint and wear Rose-tinted glasses while standing on your head.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: derm fired; "will yell into mic for food"
« Reply #22913 on: September 08, 2016, 09:09:05 pm »

you need sleep
I think that statement can generally be applied to the entire forum community.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22914 on: September 22, 2016, 09:02:00 pm »

Well, this has gone off course.

Spawn as Oric, annihilate those who attack me at any point in the past and present.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:

SilverSynch

• Bay Watcher
  • The Inconcivable
    • View Profile

So I finished reading this.

What the Hell. The mere revelation that my reading kills a character we'll never know the name of was a mindfuck alone, then one adds everything else that happens. Also, I'm dragging this topic kicking and screaming into October.

Should this ever pick up again, register spirit's class as Magic Innate.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So... Spirit class contest?
I nominate Prodigal Prodigy for the "tryhard" category. I am hoping to score bonus points from alliteration...
Read the First Post!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile

Think mine is still "dark lurker", which might have become less accurate...
Change mine to Eldritch Ocean~

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anyone got any good theorycrafting?
GENERATION 32:

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It was all a dream!
Rocks will fall, all shall perish!
Oric is a metaphor for God, Ciro for Jesus.
Blorble blorble blorble blorble, blorble blroble blorble... blorble blorble blorlbe blorble blorlbe blorble blorble blorble...
And only when it was too late did they all realise how great Mary Sue really was.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 1526 1527 [1528] 1529 1530 ... 1544