Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1125 1126 [1127] 1128 1129 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3901547 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: headmounted slogalarm
« Reply #16890 on: October 15, 2014, 03:38:56 am »

Let's get enough SP for that.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16891 on: October 15, 2014, 03:41:06 am »

can't we just pool sp

spirit bomb style

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16892 on: October 15, 2014, 04:02:54 am »

"Crazy-looking soulbound ability"?

This:

You can't remove that thing from her inventory, but yes, the other two slots are free for storage for the moment if you're willing to dump her coins/knife.

I assumed we couldn't remove Mili's ritual spell (even to just drop it on the ground, so it's not its 2x2 size) because it was soulbound, but I suppose it could be for other reasons.
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16893 on: October 15, 2014, 07:32:00 am »

I note Mili was Tier 1; she would have made an ally of decent strength.  This implies the ritual was her T1 reward, and she either started without a skill or somehow ditched it.

EDIT:  Assuming her Tier progression was like most of them, and that she had a Tier 1.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #16894 on: October 16, 2014, 02:35:25 pm »

Alright, have we considered casually asking what an Abberant actually is? For all we know they could only be 'aberrant' in the eyes of Oric and some of the siblings since they are a threat to their plans, or survivors of something from the previous cycles so horrible that even Oric wants to erase all traces of it.

Of course, I may have forgotten something... time to search 'aberrant' on this topic. Here is a link to the search results for the Lazy.

Wow, the word 'aberrant' is used surprisingly often outside the context I'm looking at.

Okay, so there was a sidequest, but it didn't give us any details or background.

Mili was an Aberrant Exile, but I believe we got her mauled... so all we know from that is you can be exiled from the Aberrant. So it's either a Organization/Entity, or Country.
(It has been suggested that if we can still access her corpse we stuff her in the Revival Chamber thingy and hope she can still remember stuff, but I'm not sure that's viable.)

Oric is looking for 'the Aberration', so they may be connected (some form of Guardians or Living Keys?).

...That's all I got. Unless you want the out-of-context stuff, in which case 50-posts-per-page is apparently aberrant. Which is what I use, so I don't understand.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #16895 on: October 16, 2014, 02:45:21 pm »

I note Mili was Tier 1; she would have made an ally of decent strength.  This implies the ritual was her T1 reward, and she either started without a skill or somehow ditched it.

EDIT:  Assuming her Tier progression was like most of them, and that she had a Tier 1.

Interesting to note that Proxxy has a non-standard Tier progression. Hopefully we get the opportunity to scan Riltia to deduce whether the non-standard Tier progression is related to Siblinghood.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16896 on: October 16, 2014, 02:49:43 pm »

Interesting to note that Proxxy has a non-standard Tier progression. Hopefully we get the opportunity to scan Riltia to deduce whether the non-standard Tier progression is related to Siblinghood.

Well I can answer this one, given it's mostly irrelevant to gameplay and is almost certainly not going to be answered in game.

I should have made this a twoota tip instead

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #16897 on: October 16, 2014, 02:52:55 pm »

Obv this means Blood Mage is one of those and genetic recess is actually OP.
Or just bizarre. Is it me or does it's description say "penis" backwards?

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16898 on: October 16, 2014, 03:15:47 pm »

Alright, have we considered casually asking what an Abberant actually is? For all we know they could only be 'aberrant' in the eyes of Oric and some of the siblings since they are a threat to their plans, or survivors of something from the previous cycles so horrible that even Oric wants to erase all traces of it.

Of course, I may have forgotten something... time to search 'aberrant' on this topic. Here is a link to the search results for the Lazy.

Wow, the word 'aberrant' is used surprisingly often outside the context I'm looking at.

Okay, so there was a sidequest, but it didn't give us any details or background.

Mili was an Aberrant Exile, but I believe we got her mauled... so all we know from that is you can be exiled from the Aberrant. So it's either a Organization/Entity, or Country.
(It has been suggested that if we can still access her corpse we stuff her in the Revival Chamber thingy and hope she can still remember stuff, but I'm not sure that's viable.)

Oric is looking for 'the Aberration', so they may be connected (some form of Guardians or Living Keys?).

...That's all I got. Unless you want the out-of-context stuff, in which case 50-posts-per-page is apparently aberrant. Which is what I use, so I don't understand.
I was thinking that instead of the abberant being the name of an organization; that her class is descriptive of being aberrant. She herself would be described as an Exile who can be described as Aberrant.

Also, her corpse was destroyed, and deemed lost by Floe.

laularukyrumo

• Bay Watcher
  • Needs More Socks
    • View Profile
« Reply #16899 on: October 16, 2014, 06:14:04 pm »

Yeah, that's cause Al tossed her and us in the tube together. FUSION-HA!
Quote from: Dwarfotaur
Everytime one of my militia has given birth in the Danger Room, it's lead to instant baby smoothies for everyone.

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Dat Sig Thread

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16900 on: October 17, 2014, 01:15:42 pm »

I demand that this become reality

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #16901 on: October 17, 2014, 05:14:30 pm »

Who the hell is this "And" and why is he red?
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #16902 on: October 17, 2014, 05:24:02 pm »

And is the name of Slog's tongue. Really, Slog is just the slime. And is the tongue, and the eyes are Orichouse and Press.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #16903 on: October 17, 2014, 08:18:05 pm »

"And the eyes"? So and is Slog's left and right eyes? or is and the tongue and the eyes? Slog's real name is "the slime"? Orichose and Press are "And the eyes"? Why is that their name?
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #16904 on: October 17, 2014, 08:31:42 pm »

"And the eyes"? So and is Slog's left and right eyes? or is and the tongue and the eyes? Slog's real name is "the slime"? Orichose and Press are "And the eyes"? Why is that their name?
It's like "Who's on first?" all over again...
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.
Pages: 1 ... 1125 1126 [1127] 1128 1129 ... 1544